• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Logia Regenerationn upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've noticed the current ratings for the current Logia Regenerationn is a little bit off. After reading the OBD profiles for all Logias they have low-high Regenerationn and I found the feats they're referring to. There's currently two feats on this level displayed by Smoker and one by Kuzan. Crocodile also has one I believe. All of these would be supported by the official One Piece Wiki's description.

One of the greatest strengths of Logia fruits are the defensive capabilities that they have to offer. A Logia user, when in their elemental form, can be shattered, split, or otherwise separated into multiple parts, sometimes down to the size of dust, and reform their bodies without injury, making them immune to dangers that would normally hurt or kill a regular human, or even Paramecia and Zoan users.

JlUfIyb d 1
BXv5b39 d 1
N81W2Uw
5931104-croc re 3
5931103-croc re 4

And there's more that I'm still collecting.

What do you mean by "official"

There's no official One Piece wiki

Those are being run by fans

I suppose that this seems fine, but would appreciate more community input.

I've always found the 'Regenerationn' side of Logia a bit weird if what it is supposed to be is just Elemental Intangibility. Technically they're not regenerating from any damage because their true bodies weren't harmed and there are no wounds to regenerate.

All they're doing is reforming back to their original state after being dispersed into their element.

But I can see why that would overlap with Regenerationn a bit... just a special form of regen I suppose. Low-High makes sense then.

The one piece wiki doesn't mean jack shit. it's unofficial. it's all written by fans, and nothing else.

literally ANYONE can edit the page and write some shit like "luffy likes to eat ass" and probably nobody would notice.

Greatone22 said:
literally ANYONE can edit the page and write some shit like "luffy likes to eat ass" and probably nobody would notice.
^Try to use some more polite word.

I think instead of Regenerationn we suppose to use something like" For being a logia smoker can't be hurt physically are remain alive as long as he is in his logia form, unless something opposes/overpower( i can't remember exact word, but i. Think you guys get it) his element or he hit by haki

The Regenerationn coming from elemental body makes sense. There's some characters who has no physical body and still can or can't regenerate.

Logia-users's regen is Intang-exclusive. There's no contradiction there.

The Danny Phantom ghosts can do this as well, turn their bodies into Ectoplasmic Goo, Gas, or Energy and reform themselves. Though I couldn't upgrade them to Mid-High via that alone.

But if majority think this is legitimate then it's fine.

I am also uncertain about this, as they don't have Regenerationn against haki or seastone attacks.

I don't exactly agree with this being Regenerationn since they aren't actually taking any damage, instead they are simply being dispersed while in their logia bodies

Regenerationn, often referred to as a healing factor, is the ability to heal from wounds at an accelerated rate, with many characters proving capable of regenerating from wounds that would be lethal to normal humans.

That's the definition of regen, holding what logia users do to the strictest level of scrutiny they technically aren't regenerating at all, they are avoiding as much potential physical harm as possible by becoming intangible. No actual injury occurs meaning they aren't actually healing from anything.

Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

Quite literally, every scan of them getting hit proves they have Regenerationn. And said Regenerationn is consistently low-high it Mid-High. They've been shattered, blown into puddles, vapor and into pieces and they regenerate. The Logia body is what regenerates, that's how it works and even the profiles very specifically state so. There are Naruto characters with the same exact deal, Elemental Intang often includes the ability to regenerate while in that state. Hell, Lillie Barro from Bleach is intangible but he can still heal.

I would prefer more staff input here. I am uncertain if this should be counted as just elemental intangibility or Regenerationn as well.

Well, looking at Suigetsu Hōzuki for precedent, he has the ability to transform into water and be elementally intangible but he doesn't have Regenerationn on his profile.

Since that's how elemental intangibility is defined and classed on here then I guess that's fair.

Edit: I do feel the need to note that if that's the way elemental intangility is defined on here there are multiple characters who while having said ability don't have regen on their profiles

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Lille is a bad example since his intangibility is not directly related to being an element nor is it connected to his rengeneration.

I have to say looking at the description of elemental intangibility it looks like regen might be overkill. some regen is included in EI already and it makes a point of certain elements harming them.

My knowledge of early OP is not great but I think the strawhats had a way to deal with them before haki (Ie making Croc wet). Also I remember Akainu saying that magma.fire and that was how he kiled ace, not because he had haki.

Do any of the logias actually regenerate new atoms (I can't very well say cells) or do they mostly just come back together?

I think Kizaru may be the only one. Because light is photons so...

I don't see a problem here. Their Regenerationn applies to their elemental forms as long they aren't harmed with something that circumvents said intangibility. They can be stabbed, cut to pieces or blasted but they will regenerate their bodies as long they are in Logia Form. It's Regenerationn regarding that. Every Logia user's profile details that their regen isn't applicable to the real body but the elemental one.

Logia have elemental intangibility like they totally convert into their element, like other verse character who can convert into their element

It feels weird to describe it as Regenerationn honestly, but Calaca is right that is specific to just their 'logia forms' and allows them to reform after being dispersed.

I'm not sure if I agree with someone like Akainu having Low-High regen based on showings but for most of the logia-users it makes sense.

Also, Regenerationn should probably be added back to Suigetsu's profile for the same reason.

I think we should judge case by case. I don't know how list Akainu's regen but should be at least comparable Aokiji.

Well, Damage3245 tends to have a good sense of judgement, so I suppose that it should be fine, as long as the profiles mention that the Regenerationn doesn't work against haki users.

Aokiji, Akainu and Caribou are more like High-Mid.

Monet and Crocodile are probably Low-High.

Smoker and Caeser should be Mid-High.

Kizaru's should logically speaking be High.

Enel, Ace and Sabo are kinda more weird than the others.

And Blackbeard is the only logia that shouldn't get Regenerationn.

What do you think Calaca?

Is electricity considered as electrons? If so then Enel could be High as Kizaru or at least Mid-High.

Sabo and Ace should be at least Low-High since fire is the product of combusting oxygen I guess. Not sure about that.

The rest is fine. I love the irony that despite having the inferior power Monet has a better regen than Kuzan.

Please write your reasoning for why the different logia types should have different degrees of Regenerationn.

I understand the basis for most of it, but the profiles must explain it in a useful manner.

Yeah, I agree with Enel having High regen, and Sabo/Ace have At least Low-High.

@Ant; for now I'm basing it on the nature of the material that those logia are made of.

Kizaru is made of light - logically he should regenerate out of particles of light.

Justifying someone like Akainu to have High regen though is more difficult because Magma isn't really just particles, it's a specific arrangement of matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back