• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Logia Regenerationn upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understood that the material decides, such as for Kizaru, but why should Monet and Aokiji differ for example?

Because Aokiji's ice is always solid in nature while Monet's snow is made of particles I guess. I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah, we've always seen Aokiji be broken into and regenerate from chunks of ice.

Whereas Monet is made from snow / snowflakes. Maybe she should be High-Mid tbh.

Intangibility has regen written within it. Given we have to specify its regen only to their logia forms and that there may be differences between logias (Smoker, Akoji, Ace) I wonder if it may be simpler to just leave it out.

So all people with intangibility get regen, no, the intangibility itself means that there is a level of regen, so there is no need for regen on their pages

There's all the reason to give them Regenerationn. They're intangible with their elements and upon taking Damage once they're hit they regenerate. They don't have intang via Regenerationn as you keep implying Mitch.

The thing is, they're not exactly taking damage. They're dispersed from the impact of an attack (or sometimes they open up holes in themselves to let attacks pass through), but they're not actually being hurt and recovering from an injury.

They're more like... reforming, than regenerating.

They're recovering from the damage done to thier body, once the elemental damage is done and they're dispersed and they reform, in other words they regenerate the damage that was done to them. This only applies to the Logia form obviously, but quite literally every Logia has feats of Regenerationn aside from Teach. In this wiki Reformation would be treated as Regenerationn.

Listing Regenerationn is kinda necessary since not all Logia users had shown the same kind or degree of regen as stated above. People like Aokiji can't regenerate from photons or electrons as Kizaru and Enel. While they aren't taking real damage is necessary to said that even if you destroy completely the material they will reform with no damage.

See I see it the other way @Calaca, it seems like over kill to add it in and then have to go through each on a case by case basis.

But I'm fine either way (Long as I don't have to do the edits).

It's a case-by-case. We can only grant him a higher regen type if they've shown to be able to do. I.e. Aokiji coming back from mist.

should this really be done right now, I mean no offence but, don't we kinda have to go through the scaling and AP's at the moment

We have plenty of things to do right now. This is relatively a smaller revision compared to that.

Calaca Vs said:
It's a case-by-case. We can only grant him a higher regen type if they've shown to be able to do. I.e. Aokiji coming back from mist.
Aokiji's regenation looks to be Mid-High then.

No, it was an example. Aokiji has regenerated from chunks of ice so logically he should have High-Mid. If we see the case where he regenerates from mist then it should be upgraded but it's not the case.

Pretty much what Calaca said.

Here's how I think it should be:

High-Mid: Aokiji, Akainu, Caribou

Low-High: Sabo, Ace, Monet, Crocodile

Mid-High: Smoker, Caeser

High: Kizaru, Enel

I do not think that we have a page for Caribou, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back