• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Who wins?

FPSnEB0WYAszPqa

Nah... All sanji needs to think about is saving Nami and he wins... Via willpower he'll break reality itself, he already has done it, breaking reality should be the same thing 🐵

That's his only wincon tho

Ok... Let's do something fun

Shit, can't think of anything... Can only think of having fun alone, maybe that proves that I lack the happiness with others ooo that's cool, hmm how do I start 🤔 ok well beginning my journey with others 🤔no, maybe... I'll begin slowly so that I can also train? Myself as well

Idk... Said that awhile ago, now I'm a different monkey, who wants to sleep and feel comfy? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Also just because I don't talk like everyone else, doesn't mean I'm negative words...? Like weird and stuff but yee 🤔

Last edited:
The head-punch is just Luffy rubberizing Kaido's head. The fist clearly looks like an elastic sheet is stretched over it
Not sure. The colored version would definitely help clear that up. Though tbh, this would certainly make the most sense, so I'm inclined to agree.

Or is just like effect of rubber awakening?
Turned his head into rubber and stretched it back with the punch. Pretty sure we'd see a hole in Kaido's head otherwise, just like we see injuries for a panel or two before they disappear when he was fighting the scabbards

Yo so how do you guys think Luffy would fair if he were fighting Big Mom instead of Kaido?
It'd be insane. All sorts of homies and craziness, talking clouds and fireballs vs a cartoon character
Kaido vs Luffy definitely looks far more tame, but Kaido still lasts longer/does better overall.

Last edited:
Luffy wins cause he's immune to 1/3rd of Linlin's arsenal and resistance to the other 1/3rd unfortunately

Back