• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It wasn't meant for you,
Plus, the ones who liked your message isn't from people who are very invested in it
Which is why I responded by say I don't think magmag and the ones that like are invested to me personally
So me liking a post that doesn't answer you question makes me not invested? Okay.
I will defend myself if I actually think I didn't do anything wrong
But the thing is, you did.

I honestly couldn't care any less to continue this conversation. Keep my name out of your mouth, that's all I want to say.

So me liking a post that doesn't answer you question makes me not invested? Okay.
No... I was talking to magmag to further prove my point why he/she/they aren't invested by saying the ones who liked, I also didn't consider them to be invested as well

Who are you to say someone is invested in a show or not? What do you know?
I don't think you are as well 🤷‍♂️ what do you want me to say, that's what I think.. I wanted an answer by someone who I considered are invested in it, it's literally my question... It's like out if no where you say... so how strong do the guys who are well versed think goku is? And I'll start answering by saying I think he's max star lvl, and you don't consider me to be as much informed about the verse, wouldn't you say that you don't consider me well versed in the verse?

I don't think you are as well 🤷‍♂️ what do you want me to say, that's what I think.. I wanted an answer by someone who I considered are invested in it, it's literally my question... It's like out if no where you say... so how strong do the guys who are well versed think goku is? And I'll start answering by saying I think he's max star lvl, and you don't consider me to be as much informed about the verse, wouldn't you say that you don't consider me well versed in the verse?
Well if you think he’s star level max then yeah, because you said something that’s already false, so ur not well versed. Except in my case scenario I said an opinion. So who identifies as invested then…

Strong enough to one shot your favourite verse, cope.

Fluffy Man, Monkey, Mag, Lightning Mcqueen (Katchow).

Stop being literal children, for ****'s sake. You're acting like him saying you're not invested in a piece of media is some kind of personal attack.

Just SHUT UP. You know what you shouldn't be invested? This whole convo.

Fluffy Man, Monkey, Mag, Lightning Mcqueen (Katchow).

Stop being literal children, for ****'s sake. You're acting like him saying you're not invested in a piece of media is some kind of personal attack.

Just SHUT UP. You know what you shouldn't be invested? This whole convo.
True!!!!
TanNegativeJabiru-size_restricted.gif

I wasn't going to say that because It would've probably created another argument if I said it wasn't an attack or something like that

But 🤷‍♂️

Good, cause the instant the raid ends, people are gonna want that crt asap lol.
I'm kinda glad the CRTs weren't held immidiately, now that I think about it.
With all the added new calcs, feats, constant upscaling- and just a bit ago another statement that bumps the god tiers.. It can all get sorted out at once.

Nah this bs... I just had to explain to someone why you shouldn't feel like I attacked you with that comment to then say nothing at the end, bro... Pls

Who do you think was wrong in that situation kachon?

Ok.. I'm too tired, sick and have sleept trash... Monkey is now closed for the day, if you wish to speak to him you would need to wish more 🤔 and maybe he'll talk
🐵

Back