• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean considering how Crocodile got way ******* stronger by sitting jail for a couple months, I wouldn’t be surprised frankly
He basically pulled a Sonic Forces powergrowth BS years before Sonic Forces came out...
I'll use my Haoshoku Haki
FuZVSNZ.png
But then Observation Haki suddenly activates & spoils you

In jail? Oh yee he was in jail... How the f did he get stronger 🤔
075.jpg

|sunasuna fruit natural system
current ability
Crocodile
Turns your body into sand and turns anything it touches into sand.
*Ability to give dryness
The ability to change one's body into sand and manipulate it at will.
In the sand state, the body does not retain its original form, and physical attacks such as blows are basically ineffective.
It is also possible to manipulate sand to generate sandstorms, which, if released into the desert, can engulf the surrounding area.
It causes a sandstorm of such a scale that even he cannot control it. Currently, the crocodile
can refine his abilities and increase the strength of the sand he manipulates with pinpoint accuracy, and he can sharpen his skills to the point where they can be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

The sand has the destructive power to cut through huge boulders.
On the other hand, it is extremely vulnerable to moisture, and when its body gets wet, the sand hardens and it cannot move fluidly.
Physical attacks are effective like those of ordinary people. The crocodile compensates for this weakness
It is believed that this is why they absorb the water from their palms, and use it to absorb soil, grass, rocks, and even living creatures.
The ability to dry up the skin is used.
How the hell... 🤔

Mind training? 😅

Anybody thinks Yamato can enter the Drunken Mode? So far her fighting style has been pretty simular to Kaido(minus the elemental stuff & full zoan mode). What's the color scheme of her flames? I've seen both orange & azure.

Anybody thinks Yamato can enter the Drunken Mode? So far her fighting style has been pretty simular to Kaido(minus the elemental stuff & full zoan mode). What's the color scheme of her flames? I've seen both orange & azure.
It isn't flames, it's just cold air. Should be white or blue

It's primarily from a databook, I believe: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...387418522484746/IMG_20201121_042406_852_5.png

Along with an SBS statement about how Oda looks old characters who have maintained their strength over the years, though that's a lot less specific: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7395734700062/Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_8.png
I got a problem with the 2nd one. We know Rayleigh isn't as strong as he was back then as he mentions in Sabaody he would have liked to do more than just stopping Kizaru but couldn't because of his age. WB brings up Garp old age & Akainu does the same with WB. Blond WB didn't need to pose for Shima Yurashi unlike old WB. Old people in One Piece maintained their a lot of their strength pretty well compared to most old people IRL but not all of it.
Why isn't this in his last/marinford key:"Intercepted Kizaru's movement"? At that point he got already stabbed several times & burned by Akainu's magma.

Last edited:
Someone give me the scan of oden saying that if he can't beat kaido then no one can.
Another thing, the statements that the seniors are as strong as they were in their primes seems contradicted, what's up with that?

Nice Garp scan.
The WB scan is more of his sickness weakening him than his age. Just before marineford he could've avoid that kind of attack(like with see him waking up from sleep to counter Ace's killing attemp). That's why old WB is slip in 2 key:"Pre-Marineford" & "During Marineford"

Someone give me the scan of oden saying that if he can't beat kaido then no one can.
Another thing, the statements that the seniors are as strong as they were in their primes seems contradicted, what's up with that?

They're all rusty because they aren't constantly in action like they used to. Rayleigh and Garp specifically likely never have been in any action since their younger days, for the lack of competition for all 20 years and whatnot.
And it's likely that they can conjure up their prime strength momentarily, but don't have half the stamina to keep that performance up. Just my opinon to make sense out of it without it contradicting the statements from outside sources.

why did i put it on watch....i didnt even look at the comments.AT.ALL and just decide to click watch the chapter thread,biggest mistake

Back