• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Idk I'm a bum but I got like 30 for you is that enough for some Banana Kush

1098026054687408259.webp

Yes proving he isn’t way inferior to the point he can’t scale
I'm not saying he doesn't scale to Dorry at all via this (it's even one of the points I'm planning, because Vivi outright confirms that the punch was what made him unconscious and it wouldn't have happened otherwise), just that he's physically inferior to a substantial degree via feats. My main focus will be on the more concrete agent scaling.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he doesn't scale to Dorry at all via this (it's one of the points I'm planning, because Vivi outright confirms that the punch was what made him unconscious and it wouldn't have happened otherwise)
Mmm 🤔👍
just that he's physically inferior.
We don't fully know that tho
My main focus will be on the more concrete agent scaling.
Mmm... So just like scaling Mr. 3 < dorry and brogy? Or what you fully mean?

As he himself believes he wouldn't stand a chance in a fair fight with them
0118-022.png

Yeah, Luffy, Mr. 3, etc < Dorry and Brogy.

But, it doesn't really matter that much because the main crux of the scaling is their seemingly vastly inferior crewmates.

Yeah, Luffy, Mr. 3, etc < Dorry and Brogy.

But, it doesn't really matter that much because the main crux of the scaling is their seemingly vastly inferior crewmates.
So what you're basically planning is for more characters to scale to City level? or?

Was Sanji's chivalry born from his experiences with women compared to men (so self made chivalry), was it taught to him by Zeff, or is it a mix of both? I forgot.

I ask because I was thinking about how Sanji would act in different au's (and specifically how his chivalry comes into play).

Was Sanji's chivalry born from his experiences with women compared to men (so self made chivalry), was it taught to him by Zeff, or is it a mix of both? I forgot.

I ask because I was thinking about how Sanji would act in different au's (and specifically how his chivalry comes into play).
From what i remember, sanjis chivalry first started from his time with Zeff. I would imagine tho that even without zeffs influence, sanji would likely still instinctively hold woman on a higher standard due to his sister and mom being the only ppl to care for him as a child.

Put the chivalry part is all Zeffs influence

Yo Kachon, who's your favorite Sanji opponent?
Queen
Also, Jabra vs Queen with equal stats, who y'all got?
Queen destroys.
Taught by Zeff. Young Sanji wanted to beat women's asses for wasting food and then Zeff got mad at him.

Btw, I just thought of something:

Base Yamato: Can't hurt Greenbull even with Hao and gets restrained by his vines. Wow, Yamato is so strong.

Base King: Gets restrained by Greenbull's vines (while still slightly injured, just like Yamato, heck he was likely more injured/exhausted) but Greenbull can't even pierce his skin. Wow, King is a bitch.

Last edited:
You know there is something that has came to my mind, assuming that Blackbeard crew has learn about what its going on in Egghead Island (maybe by intercepting the Gorosei and Kizaru's communication), its possible that later (if the Straw Hat Crew its able to escape with their hostage) Blackbeard could try to make and hostage exchange between Garp and York?

Yamato is just weak. Morley, the Scabbards, and a Bolo Breath did more damage than her.
Morley is a giant with a trident, and Aramaki was repeatedly told by the same guys he was indoctrinated into worshipping to not be too reckless or he'd be executed.
Bolo Breath is his elemental hard counter, of course it'd do more damage.
The Scabbards never hurt him.
So I don't know why you even bothered typing this comment thinking it was anywhere near logical. Because it's not.

-Says some stupid shit to downplay Yamato
-Gets debunked
-"CALM DOWN IT'S A JOKE BRO SHEESH"
I never once said that I was joking, but if you want me to actually address your "arguments" then sure.
Morley is a giant with a trident, and Aramaki was repeatedly told by the same guys he was indoctrinated into worshipping to not be too reckless or he'd be executed.
Bolo Breath is his elemental hard counter, of course it'd do more damage.
The Scabbards never hurt him.
Morley being giant or using a trident doesn't mean anything. Not sure what you're trying to prove by saying this. You're the one who was pushing the "Aramaki's wood has good dura" argument so again, I'm not sure why Morley wouldn't scale. And before you start crying about "piercing damage" bs, does that mean that all of Zoro's feats are invalid because he uses a sword? No. For weapons with sharp edges/points to be effective, the user needs to be able to generate enough force to actually pierce the target.

Momonosuke's initial Bolo Breath that impaled Aramaki did so because of its AP, not heat and flames. We know this because if it was due to the flames, there would have been fire on the edges of the hole due to wood being perfect fuel for them. We know that wasn't the case, meaning it's an AP-Dura interaction and not a heat-resistance interaction.

The scabbards were stated to be mowing Aramaki down with him constantly regenerating.

Last edited:
Back