• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I feel like he's overrated ngl. Beating Kuzan and Kizaru but getting clapped from Greenbull doesnt seem right to me. Also we should redo the fight between Kuzan and King since Kuzan got new feats in Hachinosu
He was injured against Aramaki but yeah I now feel like he's not quite Admiral level.
Not many characters are Admiral level, though, at least out of the characters that are alive.
If I had to list people who could match them in terms of AP or Haki, it'd probably be Mihawk, Luffy, Shanks, Zoro and Yamato.
And BB but his Haki seems a little shit right now.

Kidd is criminally underrated but vs someone like King, Sanji, Zoro, Marco he is in a disadvantage. Imo he beats Queen & Lucci, Kaku tho
I don't know if Lucci would just stand there and take his attacks, unless he uses Tekkai, in which case he's ****** beyond belief.

I don't know if Lucci would just stand there and take his attacks, unless he uses Tekkai, in which case he's ****** beyond belief.
If Kidd uses Assign, Awakening pins down Lucci and then Damned Punk. Luccis kust ****** but Lucci seems faster to me unless Kidd is able to aim him with Assign its over for Lucci

@ me when Kid has an answer to one shot gas, invisibility, danmaku, range, and HAKI 💀
Queen rarely uses that gas.
His Danmaku comes from the lasers he has to charge up, and by the time they're done charging Kidd will have rammed into him and cracked his skull in half.

Queen rarely uses that gas.
He uses it when he needs to, like when he needed to block out the heat from Sanji's kicks.
His Danmaku comes from the lasers he has to charge up
They don't need to charge up.
Either way his Haki would be useless vs Kidd's Awakening tho
Assign requires Kid to be extremely close to the target, which would end up being in Queen's favor due to his gas that would one shot him.

1. Big Mom surprised Marco.
2. Queen scales to that same value.
3. Proof that his bullets are MHS+?
1. Marco got cocky and Big Mom got serious and grabbed the bird from his neck she didnt surprise him he was being cocky

2: Ok

3: A rail gun which seems like Queen is holding travels at Mach 6 which is only Hypersonic nvm i overestimated Queen's gun. Plus his Machine gun was shown hitting only fodders. No proof that his gun can hit Kidd

1. Marco got cocky and Big Mom got serious and grabbed the bird from his neck she didnt surprise him he was being cocky
It was literally stated that she surprised him.
3: A rail gun which seems like Queen is holding travels at Mach 6 which is only Hypersonic nvm i overestimated Queen's gun. Plus his Machine gun was shown hitting only fodders. No proof that his gun can hit Kidd
That's like saying Izou is only Subsonic+ because he fights with a flintlock pistol. Disingenuousness at its finest.

It was literally stated that she surprised him.

That's like saying Izou is only Subsonic+ because he fights with a flintlock pistol. Disingenuousness at its finest.
Where was that stated exactly?

Izou has been shown to hit King's sword away whos FTL, and fought Guernica and Maha in a 2v1 who are not fodders. Name me 1 relevant character except fodders that Queen was able to shoot with his Viruses gun

Back