• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

And before you start crying about "piercing damage" bs, does that mean that all of Zoro's feats are invalid because he uses a sword? No.
I'm not even the one that invented that argument tbf, so Idrc if you debunk that part.
I will say that Yamato clearly damaged him, otherwise he couldn't be holding his head in pain and sweating, and even saying that it hurt.

I'm not even the one that invented that argument tbf, so Idrc if you debunk that part.
I will say that Yamato clearly damaged him, otherwise he couldn't be holding his head in pain and sweating, and even saying that it hurt.
I never said Yamato didn't damage him. I said thst the others did objectively more damage that she did

If Blue flames > Orange/Red flames
Then what are Green flames?
image.png

Is there a reason why we don't scale Enel to the Golden Ball calc / his comparative surface area, or is it an oversight?

Using this and the weight of Robert Wadlow, Enel's dura would be > 2 mt.

Oh yeah. I confused his beat down with Wapol and the other guys that weren't knocked out when Luffy sent them absolutely flying.

Queen wins.
I know I'm supposed to hate on Lucci and downplay him a lot but come on he's not losing to any Beast Pirate besides King (busted Durability and flames, plus better flight) and Kaidou (pretty self explanatory, dude just has vastly superior stats, Haki, etc.)
And Yamato if you wanna do technicalities I guess.

Back