• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, I'm not sure why Queen would be limited to be using his hand-held gun to shoot his viruses when he can just use his mouth gun.

I mean hes kinda ok and funny when he sees BM and shit his pants everytime but i like someone like Marco more obviously
Do you like Marco or do you just like his abilities? Because I genuinely don't see anyone Marco bring to the table personality-wise that makes him better than Queen.

The guy wasn't just 'already injured', he was nearly dead.
Come on… even if you were dying no insect is going to be able to do that to you still… (as those are actually way inferior) that attack was at least comparable to a punch to dorry via how much force he went back

and still also gets supported by the statement of dorry saying he underestimated Luffy proving he’s isn’t way inferior

Come on… even if you were dying no insect is going to be able to do that to you still
I mean, if the insect is normally able to move around objects that are my body weight and I am too injured to even fight back, then that seems like a reasonable outcome.

I mean, if the insect is normally able to move around objects that are my body weight and I am too injured to even fight back, then that seems like a reasonable outcome.
No insect is going to propel you backwards from their force… what are you talking about

Just don’t talk
1666321795.png

… never did I say he was, if you’re just going to put words in my mouth and ignore what I’m saying there’s no point talking
MOL listen.

I understand your analogy. In terms of AP and whatnot, Luffy is an insect compared to the two giants.

However, their actual mass wouldn't be effected in the same way.

For example, East Blue Luffy is an insect compared to Current Luffy in terms of AP, but their masses are basically the same. If Current Luffy doesn't fight back or do anything, East Blue Luffy would be able to punch him/throw him and send him flying, since he's normally able to throw around things that are much more massive than 64 kg.

In the same way, the version of Luffy that knocked back the giant already has enough LS to throw around objects as heavy as those giants, and since he was injured and seemingly didn't/couldn't fight back, Luffy being able to knock him away makes sense.

MOL listen.

I understand your analogy. In terms of AP and whatnot, Luffy is an insect compared to the two giants.

However, their actual mass wouldn't be effected in the same way.

For example, East Blue Luffy is an insect compared to Current Luffy in terms of AP, but their masses are basically the same. If Current Luffy doesn't fight back or do anything, East Blue Luffy would be able to punch him/throw him and send him flying, since he's normally able to throw around things that are much more massive than 64 kg.

In the same way, the version of Luffy that knocked back the giant already has enough LS to throw around objects as heavy as those giants, and since he was injured and seemingly didn't/couldn't fight back, Luffy being able to knock him away makes sense.
Yes proving he isn’t way inferior to the point he can’t scale

What I'm saying is that because the giant was unable/couldn't fight back due to his injuries, there's no scaling since he wasn't in the condition for any type of scaling to be involved.
He was literally the one who started attacking first…

also that’s like saying arlong or hachi doesn’t scale because Zoro was dying at the time because of his injuries…

or even saying akainu doesn’t scale to whitebeard because he was dying

they all still downscale

He was injured against Aramaki but yeah I now feel like he's not quite Admiral level.
Not many characters are Admiral level, though, at least out of the characters that are alive.
If I had to list people who could match them in terms of AP or Haki, it'd probably be Mihawk, Luffy, Shanks, Zoro and Yamato.
And BB but his Haki seems a little shit right now.
Do we really have a case for Marco being below Admiral?

I'm tripping because I swear I thought Slend didn't include "below" at first.

Also yes, Sanji >> Marco
Oh I was about to say what kind of meth do you smoke to think Sanji's far above an Admiral level character
I mean it's still wrong but it's less wrong.

Back