• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I know I'm supposed to hate on Lucci and downplay him a lot but come on he's not losing to any Beast Pirate besides King (busted Durability and flames, plus better flight) and Kaidou (pretty self explanatory, dude just has vastly superior stats, Haki, etc.)
Why not

Lucci uses his superior speed (especially with Kami-Sori which will run circles around Queen) to get in close to Queen
I'm not sure if this would work, considering not even Sanji had an easy time doing this.
and then uses his skill at CQC
Sanji, who is just as skilled, if not more skilled Lucci could not do this to Queen due to the sheer amount of attacks being thrown at once and the extreme weight of them.
superior AP
This shouldn't be an issue as no matter how many attacks he knocks back, if there are several more coming at the same time, Lucci would eventually get overwhelmed.
Rokushiki
Which ones specifically?
and buso Haki to go to town on Queen.
Just an AP boost. Not gonna change much as I stated above.

Queen without holding back is a beast. We only saw a glimpse of it in chapter 1034. Using his Germa attacks and laser danmaku at point blank to force you to dodge but then being at the area you dodged already to catch you is insane pressure. I really don't see Lucci dealing with it.

We saw Lucci isn't great against internal harming attacks like Dawn Rocket, meaning that Winch Queen, which uses pressure to harm the opponent would deal significant damage when he gets caught.

Adding all of this on top of Queen's invisibility and viruses, I really don't see Lucci getting out of this fight with the win.

Why would it be a high diff
Because Lucci is faster than him so he'll be hard to target at first, and can do major damage up close.

Once Law eventually hits him he's screwed, but until then he can pressure Law up close with his Buso Shigans and his superior speed.

Because Lucci is faster than him so he'll be hard to target at first
I completely disagree. Sure, Lucci is faster than Law, but that doesn't mean he'd be hard to hit at all.

Law can simply put a R-Room on Lucci to follow him no matter where he his and cut him regardless of his Haki or speed.
Once Law eventually hits him he's screwed, but until then he can pressure Law up close with his Buso Shigans and his superior speed.
Up close, Lucci would lose even harder due to K-Room.

Lucci. He's stronger, faster, better haki, better skill and has Awakend Zoan recovery.
DAMN.

AP wise, without Awakening Law's AP...isn't really impressive. Asides from piercing Hybrid Kaido (which he needed a DF amp for) he has no real physical AP feats.

Law really only has dura neg and superior durability (plus range advantage of sorts).

DAMN.

AP wise, without Awakening Law's AP...isn't really impressive. Asides from piercing Hybrid Kaido (which he needed a DF amp for) he has no real physical AP feats.

Law really only has dura neg and superior durability (plus range advantage of sorts).
He ain't even pierce him with that stab, just had him coughing up blood.

Was hoping that Akainu's profile would say "at least 6-B" since I think he'd still be able to give G5 Luffy with Bajrang Gun a hard time

Actually Lucci's was, y'know, from the Yonko God punching his shit out earlier.
Lucci. He's stronger, faster, better haki, better skill and has Awakend Zoan recovery.
None of this matters because Lucci's going to be in his room and once he gets by an Awakened technique he's dead.
Especially if he uses Tekkai and/or Haki thinking the extended sword would just break on him or something.
Also he isn't stronger lol

Queen without holding back is a beast. We only saw a glimpse of it in chapter 1034. Using his Germa attacks and laser danmaku at point blank to force you to dodge but then being at the area you dodged already to catch you is insane pressure. I really don't see Lucci dealing with it.

We saw Lucci isn't great against internal harming attacks like Dawn Rocket, meaning that Winch Queen, which uses pressure to harm the opponent would deal significant damage when he gets caught.

Adding all of this on top of Queen's invisibility and viruses, I really don't see Lucci getting out of this fight with the win.
Also I didn't feel like addressing this earlier but G5's internal attacks are unfathomably stronger than Queen's attacks lol
This shouldn't have to be said but what ever
He'd also have to land his viruses and what not on Lucci, and that's going to be hard when Lucci has Kami-Sori, Tekkai, etc.
Queen is a bit chunkier and bigger than most opponents which usually would be great but not in this case as Lucci can just chain hits on him and really **** him up, have cuts all over Queen's body and what not.

Also I didn't feel like addressing this earlier but G5's internal attacks are unfathomably stronger than Queen's attacks lol
This shouldn't have to be said but what ever
This is irrelevant. It just shows that internal attacks do indeed work on him.
He'd also have to land his viruses and what not on Lucci, and that's going to be hard when Lucci has Kami-Sori, Tekkai, etc.
Kami-Sori could work, sure, but then Queen can extend his limbs are use long ranged attacks to hit Lucci in the air. Using Tekkai wouldn't do anything.
Queen is a bit chunkier and bigger than most opponents which usually would be great but not in this case as Lucci can just chain hits on him and really **** him up, have cuts all over Queen's body and what not.
Queen would literally just heal from the cuts.

Via contributing damage to the Seraphims, and not even receiving a scratch after getting hit by a CoA-amped attack from Zoro by using CoA.

This is irrelevant. It just shows that internal attacks do indeed work on him.
"Usopp > Egghead Lucci because he has impact/reject dials"
Kami-Sori could work, sure, but then Queen can extend his limbs are use long ranged attacks to hit Lucci in the air. Using Tekkai wouldn't do anything.
And Lucci could always destroy those with a swift Rankyaku or Rokougan (he could also fly up to Queen while he's charging a laser and bust the **** out of his skull with a Rokougan).
Queen would literally just heal from the cuts.
Lucci has better Haki (as long as we count the clash as canon and not an outlier/callback or anything), for one, for two he has way better regen and recovery, for three he wouldn't be given a chance to heal because he's going to get stabbed up all over his body.
And again, if Lucci Rokougans his head it's over.

From what was shown on screen, neither Kaku nor Zoro harmed any of the Seraphim, and last time we saw them, S-Hawk ran away and they were chasing him. We don't know what happened after that.
No, there is damage. It's just as minimal as ******* G4 Luffy.
Queen's durability scales above/around CoA Zoro's AP.
Queen with CoA would not take his CoA with literally no damage at all. You're talking about attacks that could fend off base and Zoan King with CoA.

"Usopp > Egghead Lucci because he has impact/reject dials"
Peak Strawman.
And Lucci could always destroy those with a swift Rankyaku or Rokougan
Based on what?
(he could also fly up to Queen while he's charging a laser and bust the **** out of his skull with a Rokougan
Queen's spammable lasers don't need to be charged.
for two he has way better regen and recovery
The attacks that Lucci could potentially deal to Queen fall under what he would be able to regenerate from (internal fuckery, slashes, and stabs).

The attacks that Queen could potentially deal to Lucci do not fall under what he would be able to regenerate from (heat-based laser dura neg, ruptured organs and bones, viruses, etc)
he wouldn't be given a chance to heal because he's going to get stabbed up all over his body.
Queen's regeneration and Zoan regeneration in general isn't something that the person activates, so I'm not sure what "not being given a chance to heal" means. Queen doesn't heal himself, he regenerates.
And again, if Lucci Rokougans his head it's over.
Which I doubt Lucci would even be able to land due to Queen literally being able to shoot lasers from his eyes. If Lucci comes close to his face its wraps.

Back