• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Facts or cap

Jjn9g3V.png

Marco has more abilities and I think his fruit lets him heal wounds
Marco’s hax include regen, flight, and flame negation

Sanji’s hax include regen, flight, invisibility, durability negation, extreme heat, future sight, extreme smell, Information Analysis, durability negation, and body manipulation.

Sanji’s hax include regen, flight, invisibility, durability negation, extreme heat, future sight, extreme smell, Information Analysis, durability negation, and body manipulation.
How is flight a form of "hax"

You said dura neg twice.

And sorry but how does Sanji have body manipulation?

Rest is fine.

how does Sanji have body manipulation
Parage Shot.
Marco made direct contact with Akainu's magma, Sanji's heat isn't doing shit.
Marco’s flames, which negate stuff of that nature.

Also we’re talking about hax so I don’t know why what you’re saying matters. In that vein I can say that Marco’s regen isn’t doing shit because of Sanji’s Haki. I didn’t because all I’m doing is listing hax.
He doesn't have that
Yes he does.
he doesn't use that in combat.
Still a hax.

Wait because marco's flames were effective against Prometheus that means he has flame negation?
What if his phoenix flames are just good against big mom's homies?

What would flame negation even imply? All he did against Big Mom was hurt Prometheus he didn't extinguish its flames or anything like that.
So someone who is using regular fire, which doesn't feel pain or have a personality, is going to be totally okay.

Marco’s flames, which negate stuff of that nature.

Also we’re talking about hax so I don’t know why what you’re saying matters. In that vein I can say that Marco’s regen isn’t doing shit because of Sanji’s Haki. I didn’t because all I’m doing is listing hax.
Where's it shown it negates heat?

Didn't know that you were just comparing hax in general mb. You wouldn't say that though as his buso is worse than Marco's.
Yes he does.
Nah.
Still a hax.
Fair enough, I missed what you were all comparing. Although if you're comparing who has the better hax the deciding factor wouldn't be who has the larger number of hax but who's hax is just generally better.

Last edited:
Flight allows you to hold a serious advantage in combat. ESPECIALLY if you have ranged attacks.
Yeah I’m not denying that. But that isn’t really “hax”. That’s just a normal ability that grants you an advantage.

just like say…being able to snipe people from kilometers away like Usopp can would provide him a major advantage against a melee range fighter, but we wouldn’t really call that like, range hax.

They’re kind of the same in my eyes
Eh, that’s fair. In terms of versatility Sanji definitely holds the advantage yeah.

Back