• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Facts or cap

Jjn9g3V.png
LOL that random Marco face in the middle has me cracking up

i agree tbh. as long as it doesn't contradict anything, i don't really see why not.
I thought we agreed that Zou and up or wano and up it's acceptable 🤔 tempest made a thread? But I could be misremembering tho

Something about oda's approval or something

Akainu Heat>Kaidou Heat>=King Heat=King Heat Resistance>Diable Jambe<Ifrit Jambe
1. There’s no reason why Akainu’s heat would be superior to Kaidou’s. The statement refers to attack power, not heat. They are inherently 2 different things.

2. Kaidou’s heat >= King’s heat based on? Kaidou’s hottest flames were able to burn Luffy’s Haki, while King’s hottest flames are just > his normal ones, which were unable to burn Queen or Pre-Exo Sanji.

3. Ifrit Jambe is much hotter than anything King has in his kit.

Ifrit heat > Sanji Buso Resistance > Sanji Exo Resistance > Base Sanji Resistance > Diable Jambe heat > Queen’s Resistance > King’s normal flames heat < King’s hottest flames heat

I just watched 1066, and it was weird in a good way.

I liked the way they animated misery, but the animation at parts looked rushed. I wish they had put in the same effort that they did for 1062.

I want the director of 1066 to direct more episodes.

Although I have to say, it was kind of weird how they put the damned punk scene at the beginning of the episode rather than the end.

1. There’s no reason why Akainu’s heat would be superior to Kaidou’s. The statement refers to attack power, not heat. They are inherently 2 different things.
We've been over this. Magma's offensive power comes from heat.
2. Kaidou’s heat >= King’s heat based on? Kaidou’s hottest flames were able to burn Luffy’s Haki, while King’s hottest flames are just > his normal ones, which were unable to burn Queen or Pre-Exo Sanji.
King being Kaidou's subordinate, and also stating that he doesn't think anyone can beat Kaidou. And since when were his flames unable to burn Queen or Sanji? Sanji was getting cooked by King, and implies that it would be difficult to block King's attack.
3. Ifrit Jambe is much hotter than anything King has in his kit.
Wut?
Ifrit heat > Sanji Buso Resistance > Sanji Exo Resistance > Base Sanji Resistance > Diable Jambe heat
Diable Jambe is based on Sanji's speed helping him to catch fire. That's how he activated it in the first place. And he notes the enhanced speed as one of the things that help him use Ifrit. "Handling it" is closer to sustaining than my "leg will burn very badly if I use this".
Queen’s Resistance > King’s normal flames heat < King’s hottest flames heat
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_tcb_1023_004.png

Magma's offensive power comes from heat.
It says Attack Power. Stop circling around.
when were his flames unable to burn Queen or Sanji?
When King used Queen as a diversion to try to hit Sanji with his flames and hit Queen. Also, Sanji was hit by a fire slash and was not burned.
and implies that it would be difficult to block King's attack.
That doesn’t imply what you’re claiming at all. Sanji is just saying that Zoro is having him run around to save him all the time, as he did for the last 40 minutes.
Diable Jambe is based on Sanji's speed helping him to catch fire. That's how he activated it in the first place. And he notes the enhanced speed as one of the things that help him use Ifrit. "Handling it" is closer to sustaining than my "leg will burn very badly if I use this".
What?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_tcb_1023_004.png
…?

Back