• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

"Salome has the ability to track and sense things on the ocean floor, which was shown when it was able to sense Whitebeard's earthquake before it arrived and when it helped Hancock follow Trafalgar Law's submarine. [Salome is Hancock's pet snake btw]"
Is this true?

In authority, not powerlevel. It was from an SBS
I mean, Izou (who probably used Buso Haki in his bullets) killed Maha, who took a Kazenbo attack with minor injuries and overpowered Apoo off-screen (which is why Apoo fled the fight). Even a healthy Guernica wanted to avoid fighting a wounded Izou.

And he shot King's sword out of his hand.

And he emerged from the fight between the WB commanders and Akainu with only moderate injuries (you can see that his kimono has black marks on its whole bottom half, which are likely burns from Akainu). He's definitely not Akainu level, but tbf none of the commanders are, considering Akainu overwhelmed and got past all of them when it was like 16-vs-1. Dude was a ******* bulldozer.

So he's also got the feats.

Although I will say his durability is probably "only" Scabbard level even if his AP is well above that.

But if I had to choose any Scabbard that I thought was on his level of AP, it'd probably be Ashura Doji for being comparable but still inferior to the same young Oden who fought no-Haki Primebeard.

There's a reason Kaido wanted to recruit Ashura Doji into his crew.

i believe theres a statement that all wb commanders are at the same level

but seems not judging by izous feats in wano
That's dumb because Izou ( albeit injured ) took down a CP0 agent but seemingly died to Guernica after, while people like Marco can clash with BM, stop Bolo Breath, etc.

That's dumb because Izou ( albeit injured ) took down a CP0 agent but seemingly died to Guernica after, while people like Marco can clash with BM, stop Bolo Breath, etc.
I mean, his bullets (which probably had Buso but still) killed Maha, who was relatively unharmed by Kazenbo who matched Yamato.

And he was badly injured when he did this.

And Marco was overpowered by Big Mom right after this clash.

I mean Marco's still the #1 WB commander for sure (due to feats and statements together), but comparing him to a wounded Izou is doing Izou dirty.

His bullet also knocked King's sword out of his hand, so his bullet's power should be at least comparable to no-sword King, who scales above Queen and throttled Onigashima Raid Base Sanji.

I mean, his bullets (which probably had Buso but still) killed Maha, who was relatively unharmed by Kazenbo who matched Yamato.

And he was badly injured when he did this.

And Marco was overpowered by Big Mom right after this clash.

I mean Marco's still the #1 WB commander for sure (due to feats and statements together), but comparing him to a wounded Izou is doing Izou dirty.

His bullet also knocked King's sword out of his hand, so his bullet's power should be at least comparable to no-sword King, who scales above Queen and throttled Onigashima Raid Base Sanji.
Fair points, though Big Mom had him in a chokehold.
I mean, you wouldn't upscale BB or downscale Hancock because they were in a similar scenario.

Fair points, though Big Mom had him in a chokehold.
I mean, you wouldn't upscale BB or downscale Hancock because they were in a similar scenario.
True, but if you can't break out of someone's hold by hypothetically hitting their arm that is holding you, it kinda implies you're weaker than them.

True, but if you can't break out of someone's hold by hypothetically hitting their arm that is holding you, it kinda implies you're weaker than them.
One: He was powernulling the shit out of her and pulling her in with Kurouzu ( in fact, the only time we've ever even seen someone counter Kurouzu, not counting Sickbeard as he was too big and strong to be grappled, was Ace who had to attack right when BB used it and even then he almost got his neck smashed )
Two: She focuses on kicking, but was in an awkward position where she probably couldn't reach him unless she like, used Emission-level Armament on her foot to further the range of it.
Kind of like King trying to split Sanji in half.

I mean, Izou (who probably used Buso Haki in his bullets) killed Maha, who took a Kazenbo attack with minor injuries and overpowered Apoo off-screen (which is why Apoo fled the fight). Even a healthy Guernica wanted to avoid fighting a wounded Izou.
They shot eachother in the heart, of course they gonna die. I'm working on sth about the fireball; not a good argument for i'm planning.
And he emerged from the fight between the WB commanders and Akainu with only moderate injuries (you can see that his kimono has black marks on its whole bottom half, which are likely burns from Akainu). He's definitely not Akainu level, but tbf none of the commanders are, considering Akainu overwhelmed and got past all of them when it was like 16-vs-1. Dude was a ******* bulldozer.
13*. I would argue Akainu likely was weakened post-WB fight but this point mostly still stands. KT would say Ace~Akainu if it were for OP magam consuming fire.
And he shot King's sword out of his hand.
38-k-Lbt-yw18-DWf-G-m.jpg
39-3vc-YWQu-Zr-SDNk-m.jpg

Just like Garlfield disarmed Kaido with a paw strike before the rest of the gang landed their swords onto him. If you say that only happened to Kaido only cuz he was shocked or sth then the same counts for King too.
But if I had to choose any Scabbard that I thought was on his level of AP, it'd probably be Ashura Doji for being comparable but still inferior to the same young Oden who fought no-Haki Primebeard.
There's a reason Kaido wanted to recruit Ashura Doji into his crew.
Young Oden clashed with a 'holding back' WB not his full physical strength. Base Inu fought Ashura to a standstill & base Jack fought pretty well against both of them individually. After Zoan Jack lost, Kaido didn't call him weak(even the Vivre Card called Jack valuable); just that the Sulongs were that strong.
Although I will say his durability is probably "only" Scabbard level even if his AP is well above that.
He & Kiku attacking several times in perfect unison to do simular damage to what Sulongs can do individually.
I mean Marco's still the #1 WB commander for sure (due to feats and statements together)
I would argue Jozu is if you're taking just ap/dura, no durability negging haxes.

Last edited:
They shot eachother in the heart, of course they gonna die. I'm working on sth about the fireball better not use it as an argument.
BTW the averege bullets are OP in the verse let alone Haki enhanced Slicing Rounds. Shinobu having to save Oden from a sniper Franky guarding Zoro's back from rifle fire etc.
When did Franky do that? iirc the only time someone did that was when Jean Bart stopped Van Augur from sniping Law

They shot eachother in the heart, of course they gonna die. I'm working on sth about the fireball; not a good argument for i'm planning.
I mean, to get to the heart he'd still have to get past his natural durability and his rib bones.
38-k-Lbt-yw18-DWf-G-m.jpg
39-3vc-YWQu-Zr-SDNk-m.jpg

Just like Garlfield disarmed Kaido with a paw strike before the rest of the gang landed their swords onto him. If you say that only happened to Kaido only cuz he was shocked or sth then the same counts for King too.
Fair point, although the anime shows that King was about to attack with his sword before it was shot from his hand.
Young Oden clashed with a 'holding back' WB not his full physical strength.
WB wasn't holding back physically, just wasn't using Haki.
I would argue Jozu is if you're taking just ap/dura, no durability negging haxes.
Statements help Marco's case, but durability wise I'd agree with you.

So Weevil = Young Oden for having Primebeard's physical strength?
Oh boy :devilish:

On a serious note, though.
I haven't realized this before for some reason but isn't Hancock > Law ( at least in terms of speed ) as BB clashed with Law and seemingly hit him and took attacks from him off screen, but was sure Hancock would blitz him if he let her go?

Plus this implies she has Haki at least comparable to his because petrifying him wouldn't work if he had superior Haki. His Observation is good enough to sense that as well.

Only bringing this up because I was on Worstgen and saw a thread discussing that.

Last edited:
So Weevil = Young Oden for having Primebeard's physical strength?
Oh boy :devilish:
I mean, that's kinda what the manual says.
On a serious note, though.
I haven't realized this before for some reason but isn't Hancock > Law ( at least in terms of speed ) as BB clashed with Law and seemingly hit him and took attacks from him off screen, but was sure Hancock would blitz him if he let her go?
Makes sense
Plus this implies she has Haki at least comparable to his because petrifying him wouldn't work if he had superior Haki. His Observation is good enough to sense that as well.

Only bringing this up because I was on Worstgen and saw a thread discussing that.
I'm not the most knowledgeable here about Haki.

Not a bad argument though.

I mean, to get to the heart he'd still have to get past his natural durability and his rib bones.
Not that hard considering MF WB.
Oden literally said he saw strength never experienced before when WB overpowered that giant with no haki nor DF. He did hold back on Oden as he had no reason to exert full force on him when he doesn't even know if his motives were malicious or not.
Statements help Marco's case, but durability wise I'd agree with you.
Only the german translation of Blue Deep says Marco is outright the strongest out of them all, the other versions say he just 1 of of the strongest. Jozu's vivre compliments his strength a lot unlike Marco. He made Akoji, who reacted to his attack, bleed while Marco didn't even when Aokiji wasn't looking at him.
You don't need blitzing level speed to tag sb. Heck, BB never successfully dodged an attack like MF WB & Wano BM, kind of static fighter & he's extremely cautious not taking any chances when he's not being reckless. So she and Law likely have ~ speed, he tagged BB too.

Last edited:
Not that hard considering MF WB.
Did any of those fodder shoot WB's heart?

And Maha wasn't sick like WB was.
Oden literally said he saw strength never experienced before when WB overpowered that giant with no haki nor DF. He did hold back Oden as he had no reason to exert full force on him when he doesn't even know if his motives were malicious or not.
Ok, that's a good point.

Though WB did still call Oden dangerous to his crew despite having his commanders on board, called his power "incredible" when he sensed it before Oden attacked him and told all his men (including his commanders) to get back,, and Oden was implied to be strong enough to warrant Rayleigh and Gaban fighting him together.

Only the german translation of Blue Deep says Marco is outright the strongest out of them all, the other versions say he just 1 of of the strongest. Jozu's vivre compliments his strength a lot unlike Marco. He made Akoji, who reacted to his attack, bleed while Marco didn't even when Aokiji wasn't looking at him.
Fair.
You don't need blitzing level speed to tag sb. Heck, BB never successfully dodged an attack like MF WB & Wano BM, kind of static fighter & he's extremely cautious not taking any chances when he's not being reckless. So she and Law likely have ~ speed, he tagged BB too.
Makes sense.

I mean, that's kinda what the manual says.

Makes sense

I'm not the most knowledgeable here about Haki.

Not a bad argument though.
Well as shown with Law, most hax are negated with good Haki.
This obviously should apply to Hancock's petrification because otherwise, in the right hands, the user of her fruit would just be a god.
But yet, BB had to use the Yami and knew his Haki wouldn't be enough to stop her.
Fair points.
Though BB knows more about her ability than he knows about Law's and would probably be more careful ( because after all, he didn't know Law was awakened or that he could do that, despite having a book explaining DF abilities ).

TBH though, Whitebeard had always been a stamina monster and Kaido took having his heart turned to mush and shitl

Did any of those fodder shoot WB's heart?

And Maha wasn't sick like WB was.
Not sure. Then again WB is much thicker than Maha.

Neither were Oden, Zoro or Law were sick yet those bullets were considered threatning enough for sb to intervine. I recall Water 7 Sanji hiding from bullets too & Wano Phoenix Marco getting fully penetrated by machine-fire.
Though WB did still call Oden dangerous to his crew despite having his commanders on board, called his power "incredible" when he sensed it before Oden attacked him and told all his men (including his commanders) to get back,, and Oden was implied to be strong enough to warrant Rayleigh and Gaban fighting him together.
His crew had 30 years to grow from then on, they likely were nowhere near as strong as their MF versions so being stronger than them isn't that impressive at that time. The Rayleigh/Gaban point is valid tho for Oden post-4 years.
Though BB knows more about her ability than he knows about Law's and would probably be more careful ( because after all, he didn't know Law was awakened or that he could do that, despite having a book explaining DF abilities ).
Right!
Maybe BB might've thought she was sus cuz she warped 1 of her hands around his wrist during their conversation? She could've pertified his with he hand by tightening her grip if he turned off his power or sth, we've seen her pertify people by making contact with her kicks.

Why is the user of this fruit called "Breed"?

is it really breed?

Because they're a special breed.
They're HIM.
You gotta understand, they ain't no normal fruit user.

is it really breed?

Yes.

Back