• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

maxresdefault.png
Hey Monke, you got any relation with that Monki youtuber guy?
He's literally 16 inches tall, so...
Hasn't he inhaled stuff bigger than himself?

Why do the scabbards pages say they re-opened Kaido's scar when Kaido himself says they failed to re-open it?
I think they sort of did but it was too shallow to actually leave a scar.
Like, if they did it without his scar already being there, it'd hurt but not leave a scar.

Wasn't the Ashura Doji guy boxing with Oden for a couple hours?
So I checked, and he did fight Oden for like a day or so right before Oden fought Primebeard, even leaving one or 2 notable bleeding wounds on him...buuut he had an army of goons helping him during that fight.

And he looked way worse than Oden when the fight was done.

But yeah, he and Issho are the 2 strongest Scabbards.

I actually believe Kaidou could take the damage that Sickbeard did at Marineford, if not more.
Even when he was tuckered out and ready to go night night when Luffy was "dying" after G5 ran out, Luffy still needed to use what is basically the strongest attack in the verse to take him out finally.

Reactions: Sus
Izou is the strongest, then Sulong Neko and Inu, with Denjiro on the Sulongs' level.
Izou=Bruised Kaido by repeatedly shooting at him combining his Slicing Rounds with Kiku's Fallen Snow Scythes>>Sulongs Electro=Neku bruised Kaido with an claw attack. Inu impaled him with his sword on a diffrent spot.
But he's a commander in the same crew Ace, he totally must be comparable to him just like Jack to King or Cracker to Katakuri. That's why when Jozu & Marco went down, other commanders came to 1v1/stall Kuzan & Kizaru.

Last edited:
Izou=Bruised Kaido by repeatedly shooting at him combining his Slicing Rounds with Kiku's Fallen Snow Scythes>>Sulongs Electro=Neku bruised Kaido with an claw attack. Inu impaled him with his sword on a diffrent spot.
But he's a commander in the same crew Ace, he totally must be comparable to him just like Jack to King or Cracker to Katakuri. That's why when Jozu & Marco went down, other commanders came to 1v1/stall Kuzan & Kizaru.
i believe theres a statement that all wb commanders are at the same level

but seems not judging by izous feats in wano

I actually believe Kaidou could take the damage that Sickbeard did at Marineford, if not more.
Even when he was tuckered out and ready to go night night when Luffy was "dying" after G5 ran out, Luffy still needed to use what is basically the strongest attack in the verse to take him out finally.

Taking more damage /=/ enduring more damage

Two holes in stomach and half face bye (sick af and old)... And still fighting like nothing happened, enduring all of blackbeard pirates attacks on top of that...

Kaido from what I know has no feats of that level

Taking more damage /=/ enduring more damage

Two holes in stomach and half face bye (sick af and old)... And still fighting like nothing happened, enduring all of blackbeard pirates attacks on top of that...

Kaido from what I know has no feats of that level
Dude got his brain rubberized and socked in multiple parts of his body by G5 Luffy and kept going.
I feel that he could definitely take everything that WB did at that war if not more.

616352f6t-Xnvvyfyaf-Sgg-UHb-TECudswc-CVLb-Mx-1.png

実: バリバリの実
新: 武装色
属: バロックワークス

B・W

1・2の
MonkeyLife

そうよわらわが美しいから!!!

WANTED

DEADORALIVE
1,057,000,000-S
MARINE

あなたを一言で表すと「コミュ力高め」です。肉食系でギャンブラーと言われることもあります。実は真面目ですが、親しい人には貯金10ベリーと思われています。これからあなたは「理屈派」「気分屋」と関わることで、高みへ登っていけるでしょう。
———————————————

Fruit: Bari Bari Fruit
New: armed color
Genus: Baroque Works

B.W.

1 and 2
MonkeyLife

Yes, because you are beautiful!

WANTED

DEADORALIVE
1,057,000,000-S
MARINE

In a word, you are "communicative". You are a carnivore and are sometimes described as a gambler. In fact, you are serious, but those close to you think you are a 10-berry in the bank. From now on you will be able to climb to great heights by associating with "reasoners" and "moody people".
Wtf that even mean...

I want to try this thing again but I don't remember the site 🙉 last time was Oct 2021

The cloud eyebrows does seem like it's related to monkey king tho 👁️

Back