• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

You haven't had a single successful CRT yet
Emotional Damage Emotional GIF - Emotional Damage Emotional Angry -  Discover & Share GIFs

Mentally farming MonkeMan even while I'm sleeping.

Reminds me of Ace and Whitebeard tbh
Now I know why you like Sanji.

Cuz you guys both love to roast people.

Which is why you responded to KT posting an almost completely arbitrary list crying about how I was on there but you and Eseseso weren't (granted, whe he was making it I suggested Eseseso)

Which is why you responded to KT posting an almost completely arbitrary list crying about how I was on there but you and Eseseso weren't (granted, whe he was making it I suggested Eseseso)
Thank you my brother (and you @TheMonkeMan).

I honestly don't deserve it for all the shit I've done to irritate people, like messing up the Wano Ap revision thread.

I also haven't contributed quite enough yet

My redemption arc is far from over, but maybe the next time the list is made I'll be there.

You were on the list how the hell am I not allowed to talk about you 💀
I never said anything about you not being allowed to do anything. I can't and don't want to control your actions.

I just find it ironic how you call me a duck rider, especially considering what you did not even a page ago

I never said anything about you not being allowed to do anything. I can't and don't want to control your actions.

I just find it ironic how you call me a duck rider, especially considering what you did not even a page ago
I'm just objected to what KT said about you being one of the top 10 supporters of the verse.

My truecanon of how the rating should be is Pre timeskip monster trio islands lvl, Post monster trio somewhere around Country lvl, Admirals Country-continental lvl Yonko continental-moon lvl or country-moon lvl 😁 and Roger and Prime Beard Planet lvl
oNk.gif
It's only fax... And in the future it will be 100% accurate. Monkey speaks truth.
I'm actually the MGOAT

I'm just objected to what KT said about you being one of the top 10 supporters of the verse.
Just so you know, not voting for Luffy in any cross-verse match doesn't make me any less of a supporter but regardless, I don't really care about you or KT's opinion on me in relation to my love for this series.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone.

Have a good day.

Back