• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Alright this boutta be the weeniest shit I’ve ever done but I had a little bit a free time so whatever.

So YERRRRRRRRP

It has come to my attention that we have a bunch of members.
Yes, we got a shit ton.

But even with that we have a bunch of knowledgeable members. Members who have their image painted on the dozens of profiles we have. Members who have branded the scaling with their own metas to where you can tell who did what just by the appearance.

We have had an underlying issue in finding a "leader", and people have been branded as "leaders" of the verse, which I can honestly admit to doing and apologize to others, making it seem as if their contributions aren't "leader worthy".

These members were waiting for their moment to strike and they already have. They don’t have stats or symbols but they’re some of the most influential key figures in our scaling today.

These count as the members currently active, who all have been here longer than known, but have struck recently in the past few years. So other hteat

You know a CRT is serious when one of them is the OP.

THE OFFICIAL LINEUP OF THE VOID GENERATION

@Damage3245
@DemonGodMitchAubin
@Eminiteable
@Kachon123
@KingTempest
@KobsterHope07
@LordGinSama
@MonkeyOfLife
@Nierre
@SnookB

This list doesn’t contain a reference of superiority, and there aren’t any tiers to this list.

These are just the names you should beware of.

Any newcomers who have shown to be on the level of those 10 may join another generation of great weenies and weebs to come.

But for now, these are the 10 people who I officially brand as the Void Generation of the One Piece VSBW scene!

And just so people here and people offsite.
We aren't a bunch of ******* debaters.
We're just people who scale the verse.

Don't start asking for debates cause we don't do that.

V6mJuD6.png

Alright this boutta be the weeniest shit I’ve ever done but I had a little bit a free time so whatever.

So YERRRRRRRRP

It has come to my attention that we have a bunch of members.
Yes, we got a shit ton.

But even with that we have a bunch of knowledgeable members. Members who have their image painted on the dozens of profiles we have. Members who have branded the scaling with their own metas to where you can tell who did what just by the appearance.

We have had an underlying issue in finding a "leader", and people have been branded as "leaders" of the verse, which I can honestly admit to doing and apologize to others, making it seem as if their contributions aren't "leader worthy".

These members were waiting for their moment to strike and they already have. They don’t have stats or symbols but they’re some of the most influential key figures in our scaling today.

These count as the members currently active, who all have been here longer than known, but have struck recently in the past few years. So other hteat

You know a CRT is serious when one of them is the OP.

THE OFFICIAL LINEUP OF THE VOID GENERATION

@Damage3245
@DemonGodMitchAubin
@Eminiteable
@Kachon123
@KingTempest
@KobsterHope07
@LordGinSama
@MonkeyOfLife
@Nierre
@SnookB

This list doesn’t contain a reference of superiority, and there aren’t any tiers to this list.

These are just the names you should beware of.

Any newcomers who have shown to be on the level of those 10 may join another generation of great weenies and weebs to come.

But for now, these are the 10 people who I officially brand as the Void Generation of the One Piece VSBW scene!

And just so people here and people offsite.
We aren't a bunch of ******* debaters.
We're just people who scale the verse.

Don't start asking for debates cause we don't do that.
Add Eseseso to your list and you're golden.
In fact remove Kachon and put Ese in his spot.
Other than that good job.
Also wdym debates?

"Debate me Luffy vs Goku discord only VC"
I saw a server where someone tried to make me join a vc to debate shit like GB > Primebeard = Weevil
My brain got fried beyond anything Akainu could ever do there.
Eseseso a new gen weenie.

He's not as prominent as the old gen but he's up there

Kachon's definitely earned his spot
Kachon is a goon no offense.
Eseseso is a bit inexperienced but he's still good.
LMAOOO ur so real for this

I don't think i deserve the praise since I'm barely active on the OP side of things nor would I consider myself more knowledgeable than people like Eseseso and even Monkeman but I appreciate the mention regardless
I'm not that knowledgeable though.
I'm not even good at CRTs or at least I don't try to make them.

Only reason why MonkeMan not up there is cause he's too new, he just joined last year

Same for Eseseso except he's like Ace in training, good, but still inexperienced
:)

If King was any Supernova, he'd be Law.

Grouchy and ruthless, yet kind to those close to him and well-meaning at heart.

And if you fight him, he'll (verbally) cut you to ******* pieces.

:)

If King was any Supernova, he'd be Law.

Grouchy and ruthless, yet kind to those close to him and well-meaning at heart.

And if you fight him, he'll (verbally) cut you to ******* pieces.
Hmm, I see king as more lucci than law (pre timeskip as I don't know about the recent stuff)

Leader, kinda reserved, skilled af and goes boom if you anger him 👁️

I'll never understand Sabo being that high or Dragon even existing on a list
Marco below Katakuri is hilarious.
Weevil has the " physical strength and skill of Primebeard " and is below Sanji Lucci and Hancock, a sight to see for sure, though all 3 would probably be tricky for someone like him as he's very straightforward and not smart at all.
Also Zoro below GB and Sabo is goofy as **** when we've seen him cut flames before.

You should see r/OnePiecePowerScaling's Katakuri wank.

80% of them think he beats Sanji and Lucci.
They turn him into his favorite food tbh.
Mentally farming MonkeMan even while I'm sleeping.

Reminds me of Ace and Whitebeard tbh
True, you're Ace and I'm Sickbeard.
Hmm, I see king as more lucci than law (pre timeskip as I don't know about the recent stuff)

Leader, kinda reserved, skilled af and goes boom if you anger him 👁️
Hmm..
Not sure if you're cooking with this one.

Back