• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Those two look beautiful in the future
No , they don't, yes it's true if they're still be a pirate.

Caramel calm she just old. She was 80, 12 years older than
I though she is a beauty girl when she was young.
Maybe- but the idea of Bakkin being a hidden god tier amuses me to no end. Bakkin is Im-sama

On a serious note I honestly doubt she's actually WB's S/O or that Weevil's his son. They're clout chasers, likely to be Shichibukai for one reason or another (Law, Hancock and Jinbe all had their motives so it wouldn't be new)
All the argument just be a theory. Only some people belive that Miss Bakkin word was true.
Don't forget about Shakky
I Forgot about her.

No , they don't, yes it's true if they're still be a pirate.
Wym?
Screen_Shot_2022-04-26_at_12.10.48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-26_at_12.11.03_AM.png

I though she is a beauty girl when she was young.
She looked the exact same but with less wrinkles

Honestly what's a bolder claim from Bakkin/Weevil to me isn't the fact that they're related to Whitebeard, it's the fact that Weevil is claimed to be as strong as a young Whitebeard.

Wym?
Screen_Shot_2022-04-26_at_12.10.48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-26_at_12.11.03_AM.png

She looked the exact same but with less wrinkles
This is when they are being a pirates.
I talked about the others picture. You know what I'm talking about stop playing.
Honestly what's a bolder claim from Bakkin/Weevil to me isn't the fact that they're related to Whitebeard, it's the fact that Weevil is claimed to be as strong as a young Whitebeard.
Kizaru agree with this.

If you mean Weevil, that ain't his son.

And with all due respect, I would never condone this in the real world at all in any scenario cause that ain't fair to the children or the significant other, but if this is the mother
unknown.png

Then he justified.
FACTS
They're a twisted family who loves each other throughout each others' genuine issues
Oh, so that's why Doflamingo was willing to abandon all of them and start a new family when things turned against him, something which Law calls him out for.

I'm sure that many of the Doflamingo "family" people did love each other, but Doflamingo himself was (and still is) an evil, evil monster.

Guys, remember that we're making a fun with Shanks pirates being a bunch of deadbeats dad?

If that so then they are also receiving the knowledge of evading taxes and not paying the child support
Shanks is red hair Vergil confirmed#Run

Guys, remember that we're making a fun with Shanks pirates being a bunch of deadbeats dad?

If that so then they are also receiving the knowledge of evading taxes and not paying the child support
Shanks is red hair Vergil confirmed#Run
The storm that is escaping

The storm that is escaping
Imagine the actual fight between Shanks against Kurohige was because Shanks evading taxes that Kurohige put on him:
  • Kurohige: You're deadbeat..!
  • Shanks: And you're fed..
  • Kurohige: Tax evasion is a crime, red hair!
  • Shanks: It's an obligation!

Ok, THAT is way more reasonable.

I want God Tier Luffy and Zoro BEFORE I finish college, thank you very much!

Honestly you guys have been doing it wrong, instead of handling revisions on a weekly basis and always being up to date so you don’t overwork yourself, you’ve now forced yourselves to handle a ton of revisions all at once

Then again, considering how many mrks OP Threads get stuck with, that’s guaranteed anyways

Maybe someone can do a draft/blog CRT so that when the time comes in 10 years, we'll be ready so the CRT itself doesn't take another 10 years.

Honestly you guys have been doing it wrong, instead of handling revisions on a weekly basis and always being up to date so you don’t overwork yourself, you’ve now forced yourselves to handle a ton of revisions all at once

Then again, considering how many mrks OP Threads get stuck with, that’s guaranteed anyways
They've been adding the abilities and all, though. Pretty much all there is to change when post-raid revisions start is tiers for certain characters and a wano-scaling chain.
It's a lot of work- but at least it's less work? glass half full idk

unknown.png

unknownu.png

Bujutsu (Martial Arts)

To train the body, hone the skills, and sharpen the mind is the art of living in a merciless, floating world. The pirates will show off their many techniques as they engage in a swordfight!
unkgggnown.png

Santo-ryu Leopard Kotodama

The player leans forward extremely, places his center of gravity in front of him, and pounces on his opponent at once while spinning around. Its appearance is like that of a panther attacking its prey. The destructive power is increased by the high-speed rotation, and the whirlwind that is generated has the power to kill.

Last time (Very beginning of me learning this translate thing) I got multiplier somewhere but the small texts didn't give me this time 🤔could be from somewhere else
unkggnown.png

Three Swords Three Hundred Bothers Attack Cannon

Luffy and Zoro's special moves shot simultaneously. They punched a hole in the great wave of Aqua Laguna, which was not even scared off by the cannon!

Three Swords Enchanting Beauty Demon Night Sleepless Demon Slash

An enhanced version of the "Oni-Ziri," this technique is effective against multiple enemies. The rising fighting spirit makes the sword appear to shimmer.
unmmknown.png

385 Santo-ryu 1/5

This is Zoro's original and most skillful swordsmanship, in which he fights by manipulating three swords held in both hands and even in his mouth.

The secrets of the three sword styles: Sanzen Sekai (Three Thousand Worlds)

Zoro uses his two swords like windmills to conceal his swordsmanship, and at the same time, he uses centrifugal force to slash at the enemy.

unknowbn.png

384 Nito Ryu 1/5

A swordsmanship technique that Zoro excelled at as a boy. It requires a high level of skill to attack and defend while precisely controlling both swords.

Nito Ryu "Ni-kiri", "Noborou", "Outorou", "Sen", and "Sunaziri".

The Nito Ryu "Nizanuri" is a series of high-speed slashes with minimal gaps between techniques. The attack begins with a "tooru", which is followed by an "outoro", which leads to a "sen" and a "suna shibori". .....!

This was annoying to translate 😤

Last edited:
Back