• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, another One Piece matches from mine, and this time i'm gonna use King
At first i was skeptical since the rating for him can be changed in meantime, but since Tempest said the CRT would take very long time until Wano Arc is over, i've decided to make it now
And well, why not against the opponents from Genshin Impact against the (prolly only one) Lunarian himself? Lets get to the fight!!

The battle between the "deity" from their respective universe, the nigh-immortal inhuman being confronted a nigh-invulnearable inhuman being, to proof which one of them the strongest and the best out of them!

• High 7-A Xiao is used
  • No 6-C Shennanigans for Xiao
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: On top of Mount Unzen
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Adeptus: 0
  • Lunarian: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

King.%28ONE.PIECE%29.600.3537468.jpg

VS
Xiao.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3310434.jpg

Last edited:
i saw one piece scaling chain looking for AP values. and I easily gave up.

not familiar with King in One Piece but I'll be watching. but going by common knowledge.
His Haki should be able to hit Xiao even in his intangible form. so this looks like a good match

i saw one piece scaling chain looking for AP values. and I easily gave up.
I'm pretty sure King's 1.96 gigatons while Xiao's 1.32, which would give King a 1.48x advantage.
King has an undeniable LS advantage and can hit Xiao through his anemo form via buso haki.
Mobility's even between them imo because of King's True Flight and Xiao's teleportation (which he does use in combat yes).
King's skilled enough to match and briefly pressure Raid Zoro (who has more skill feats than I can talk about). Xiao's had more than two millennia of experience fighting a wide variety of threats that could've destroyed his entire country and I think scales above all of the adepti in terms of skill because he's the strongest and most experienced yaksha, a race/group of adepti specifically summoned for the sole purpose of combat.
Xiao has the problem of his amp (Bane of All Evil) slowly sapping away at his health over time.
King has kenbun haki as well, though he's only ever used it for sensing and not prediction.

Question is, would the Karma thing that Xiao had affecting King?
it should be. Xiao's accumulation of Karma is pretty high already but it shouldn't affect King instantly but would wear down on King overtime in their fight. it wouldn't take much for king to notice this.

If King has high Karma as well for well killing innocent people or doing very grave deeds that would amp Xiao's potency against him so the gap being already small might as well be equal depends on how bad King is

If King has high Karma as well for well killing innocent people or doing very grave deeds that would amp Xiao's potency against him so the gap being already small might as well be equal depends on how bad King is
Xiao needed 2000 years to reach a point where his own karma heals him, so I doubt King's karma would make any noticeable effect

Xiao needed 2000 years to reach a point where his own karma heals him, so I doubt King's karma would make any noticeable effect
no, i meant king's karma would amp Xiao against him. his strength amp depends on how much Karma the enemy he is facing against. that a place completely filled with Karma allowed him to use his bane of all evil without his life being sapped

no, i meant king's karma would amp Xiao against him. his strength amp depends on how much Karma the enemy he is facing against. that a place completely filled with Karma allowed him to use his bane of all evil without his life being sapped
But that's the thing, the only time we've seen Xiao get amped by karma is when he was fighting in a place so saturated with it that only he could enter, and that was because it was building that karma up for more time than King's ever been alive. So I'm saying that I'm not sure if King's karma would have much of an effect on the fight, though it is still something to consider.

But that's the thing, the only time we've seen Xiao get amped by karma is when he was fighting in a place so saturated with it that only he could enter, and that was because it was building that karma up for more time than King's ever been alive. So I'm saying that I'm not sure if King's karma would have much of an effect on the fight, though it is still something to consider.
Still doesnt change the fact that he could get amped by it. Even against enemies without karma he is still high 7-A.
He didnt became that strong because of karma but rather because of his own strength. So king being that could pretty much make the ap difference negligible

the karma he accumulated would also affect king with corruption overtime because of how Xiao is basically overflowing with karma that it affected other entities like hilichurl iirc

Still doesnt change the fact that he could get amped by it. Even against enemies without karma he is still high 7-A.
He didnt became that strong because of karma but rather because of his own strength.
I'm not saying Xiao is weak, he's probably the strongest adeptus next to Zhongli and even then you could make an argument for them being relative.
So king being that could pretty much make the ap difference negligible
It's already negligible as is tbh
the karma he accumulated would also affect king with corruption overtime because of how Xiao is basically overflowing with karma that it affected other entities like hilichurl iirc
While that is true, we don't know how long the hilichurl stayed around Xiao's aura. It could be 5 minutes, it could be 500 years.

While that is true, we don't know how long the hilichurl stayed around Xiao's aura. It could be 5 minutes, it could be 500 years.
We can make educated guess as the event implies xiao has accumulated so much that things near him gets corrupted. There is no reason for a hilichurl to be near xiao for 500 years when he is always teleporting to stop enemies of liyue.

We can make educated guess as the event implies xiao has accumulated so much that things near him gets corrupted.
I highly doubt the incident could last for more than a couple of days before bigger authorities like the Qixing, the Exorcists, or even the Hu clan would step in, so that's my two cents.
There is no reason for a hilichurl to be near xiao for 500 years when he is always teleporting to stop enemies of liyue.
Also true, though it's possible that his karma can actually accumulate in other places since Xiao himself suspects the karma-saturated cave to be caused by his own aura. So it's possible that the hilichurls stayed in that cave (further evidenced by how many hilichurl enemies there are in the domain) and got corrupted through that.

Also true, though it's possible that his karma can actually accumulate in other places since Xiao himself suspects the karma-saturated cave to be caused by his own aura. So it's possible that the hilichurls stayed in that cave (further evidenced by how many hilichurl enemies there are in the domain) and got corrupted through that.
I don't see anything mentioning how the demonic influence in that domain is what causes hilichurls going corrupted
also, he himself stated that the karma in him was the cause of the evil aura from hilichurls, not them staying in the domain
and regarding the domain
Paimon: Ooh, this place gives Paimon goosebumps!
Xiao: I will use the ritual known as the Bane of All Evil to relieve this place of its karma.
Xiao: You must remain calm. Do not allow yourself to be affected by the lingering wrath of bygone gods.
and this isn't uncommon to happen either
Paimon: So Xiao... You've been suffering from the bad karma all this time?
Xiao: Suffering is my price to pay for eons of endless slaughter... I have come to accept this.
Xiao: But in recent years, other living things have suffered, when the burden should be mine alone to bear... I must reflect on this.
so corruption overtime would work

On a more serious note, King wind cut would have reduced affect on xiao due to natural vision holder resistance and his anemo shield, all of xiao attack or atleast most of it would trigger swirl if the aura thing is correct so bonus damage on King if he doesn't just get decked by it, so i will stay neutral for now until more stuff get brought up.

Well King resist fire so swirling fire against him wouldn't really do much but would definitely harm since it amps the flame that it swirls

How much does King resist it cause last i check swirl one shot a guy that no shell the anemo char attack so he kinda have to resist it alot, tho it's also kinda not in the page cause it's highly unlikely that it would matter in most vs thread (thus not added in) so dunno if we could use that, still bonus damage nonetheless.

Anyway, the damage would still be amplified by the swirl so it would be even more of his fire damage and XIao damage since Amber flame which is far inferior to Jean was amped up to a point that it would be able to severely damage the machine along with Jean attack. King would likely have it better since he would already resist fire manip but it would still damage him alot.

Edit: and since game mechanic ain't in here, Xiao can chain multiple combo of swirl and if the aura thing is true, even a block would result in swirl thus damaging king even more, so the only way for King to not get game ended anti climatically is for him to turn off the aura or go for range which wouldn't be any better since Xiao can tp and wind attack is less effective on him and likely negged hard with the wind barrier

Oh wait, i just notice that the flame is mostly on his back, well i guess this mean swirl ain't gonna happen that often but man the description is abit missleading.

Edit: tho it would mean that a swirl in the back would in some hillarious scenario, push him into or deeper into Xiao spear in the front thus heavily damaging him, which would be pretty funny ngl.

Anyway, the damage would still be amplified by the swirl so it would be even more of his fire damage and XIao damage since Amber flame which is far inferior to Jean was amped up to a point that it would be able to severely damage the machine along with Jean attack. King would likely have it better since he would already resist fire manip but it would still damage him alot.
On top of his natural fire resistance, buso haki also resists heat and flames, so no King isn't getting hurt by his own fire.
On a more serious note, King wind cut would have reduced affect on xiao due to natural vision holder resistance and his anemo shield, all of xiao attack or atleast most of it would trigger swirl if the aura thing is correct so bonus damage on King if he doesn't just get decked by it, so i will stay neutral for now until more stuff get brought up.
Haki has resistance negation, though I'm not sure if you can imbue air slashes with haki.

On top of his natural fire resistance, buso haki also resists heat and flames, so no King isn't getting hurt by his own fire.

Haki has resistance negation, though I'm not sure if you can imbue air slashes with haki.
Eh, fair point.

As Emi said it can so i guess barrier would be basic barrier and natural resistance is out.

So since Air is a thing and Busou would likely resist it, it basically render Xiao normal anemo attack kinda weak, so his only wincon would be wait out King to get corrupted and maybe outlast King?

So since Air is a thing and Busou would likely resist it, it basically render Xiao normal anemo attack kinda weak
Buso doesn't necessarily resist it, it just makes the user more durable.
I don't see anything mentioning how the demonic influence in that domain is what causes hilichurls going corrupted
also, he himself stated that the karma in him was the cause of the evil aura from hilichurls, not them staying in the domain
and regarding the domain
(In the same quest)
Xiao: I was purging some living beings that had been tainted by the demonic. It would appear that I have caused you some trouble.
Paimon: (Huh? he isn't usually this polite, what's going on...)
Paimon: But you were exorcizing demons, how is that causing trouble?
Xiao: That is because the changes that occurred in these monsters stem from me — or more precisely, from the karma I have accumulated.
(...)
Xiao: No need. I am used to fighting alone, and in any case these mutations originated from me to begin with...
He says before going to the karma-saturated cave.

so his only wincon would be wait out King to get corrupted and maybe outlast King?
That's assuming overtime doesn't mean years or anything, then yeah. Xiao definitely does have the endurance for it, but with how crazy King's stamina is as well and how the aura's time of onset is unquantifiable, I'm not completely on-board.

(In the same quest)
Xiao: I was purging some living beings that had been tainted by the demonic. It would appear that I have caused you some trouble.
Paimon: (Huh? he isn't usually this polite, what's going on...)
Paimon: But you were exorcizing demons, how is that causing trouble?
Xiao: That is because the changes that occurred in these monsters stem from me — or more precisely, from the karma I have accumulated.
(...)
Xiao: No need. I am used to fighting alone, and in any case these mutations originated from me to begin with...
(Upon entering the karma-heavy cavern)
Paimon:
Ooh, this place gives Paimon goosebumps!
Xiao: I will use the ritual known as the Bane of All Evil to relieve this place of its karma.
Xiao: You must remain calm. Do not allow yourself to be affected by the lingering wrath of bygone gods.
he literally said the karma in that cave is from wrath of bygone Gods which is what he is fighting in the first place

(Follow Xiao)
Paimon:
So Xiao... You've been suffering from the bad karma all this time?
Xiao: Suffering is my price to pay for eons of endless slaughter... I have come to accept this.
Xiao: But in recent years, other living things have suffered, when the burden should be mine alone to bear... I must reflect on this

and I don't see how your reply contradicts my point because that was before he went to the domain and on the way he talked about how He carries the burden of the Karma but instead it spreading from things
Welp, Xiao just has to do his best Melbourne Shuffle then
its ok he can just teleport anyway instead of going intangible

I mean like, if we’re talking corruption, elemental powers have disease and empathic manipulation, which could potentially speed up that process...? I’m only just AR 40 so I’m not well versed on the logistics of Xiao’s karma yet sorry

and I don't see how your reply contradicts my point because that was before he went to the domain and on the way he talked about how He carries the burden of the Karma but instead it spreading from things
It's just evidence that Xiao's karma can accumulate in locations and not just in people, and that there's the possibility that the hillichurls were infected by staying in the cave, which is further supported by the fact that there are... hillichurls staying in the cave, yeah-

He can fly and has kenbushoku tho
King's only shown presence and strength sensing with kenbun and not intent sensing or future sight, so I'm pretty sure we can only assume he uses that. Then again, it'd be pretty insane for him to clash against people like Marco and Zoro and not at least have intent sensing, but still.

King's only shown presence and strength sensing with kenbun and not intent sensing or future sight, so I'm pretty sure we can only assume he uses that
He has them all except future sight. All kenbun users do. That isn't something special.

Back