• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Dude, you're basically the head of all things Fairy Tail related on this site.

No revisions for FT get through without your say-so.

You're arguably the biggest expert on FT (although you kinda ignore its legit flaws...).
I was never in threat of being overthrown... A bunch of mrks just didn't like a chapter I liked

And if I ever did step down, I'm handing the reigns to CloverDragon, not any of those other mrks

I was never in threat of being overthrown... A bunch of mrks just didn't like a chapter I liked

And if I ever did step down, I'm handing the reigns to CloverDragon, not any of those other mrks
Bruh, I saw how rowdy everyone was, you barely prevented a mutiny.

And yes, CloverDragon is the only logical choice.

That aside, though- since the world size got accepted and the kabutowari was as well, should it be redone with the new grandline width?

King is gonna close the thread again using his mod mod no mi
Are we still not allowed to talk about that?

sweating-nervous.gif

Least I didn't delete an entire calc method for One Piece ya mrk
Dude, wtf you talking about?

I didn't delete crap, ya plebian mrk.
Stress from finals has made me choose violence today
SAME.

Sometimes my stress from college (and trying to find an internship) honestly feels like it's destroying me.

Spring Break was the worst time. I cried myself to sleep once during Spring Break this year from stress.

SAME.

Sometimes my stress from college (and trying to find an internship) honestly feels like it's destroying me.

Spring Break was the worst time. I cried myself to sleep once during Spring Break this year from stress.
An advice that works I think is just don’t be stressed, that’s it 🐵 and be more like a monkey

If it bothers you that much, I'd say you need to take a step back from the wiki, especially when combined with the stress of the semester
Honestly, this wiki is one of my only breaks from stress.
Well hope you feel better and my advice should somewhat help if you maybe accept it or something idk
I apologize for snapping at you.

It wasn't fair.

Back