• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm honestly confused now that I'm looking at pre-ts Luffy's page.
Why don't we just have a seperate page for NIGHTMARE LUFFY? He gets 4x stronger per 2/3 shadows, so he'd be anywhere from 133 to 200 stronger (I think. Brain too tired to math)
So he'd scale over base Luffy to City+ at the lowest. He didn't KO Oars because Oars can't feel pain or die. Moria got one-shot by Nightmare Luffy for a while if my memory's correct- So he basically scales to no one but himself. His key saying "far stronger than 4x" just doesn't feel right

I'm honestly confused now that I'm looking at pre-ts Luffy's page.
Why don't we just have a seperate page for NIGHTMARE LUFFY? He gets 4x stronger per 2/3 shadows, so he'd be anywhere from 133 to 200 stronger (I think. Brain too tired to math)
So he'd scale over base Luffy to City+ at the lowest. He didn't KO Oars because Oars can't feel pain or die. Moria got one-shot by Nightmare Luffy for a while if my memory's correct- So he basically scales to no one but himself. His key saying "far stronger than 4x" just doesn't feel right

Anyway only Urouge and Boney left that still not having a role/impact, either they become very likeable (Law, Kidd, Bege), or ended up suck (Apoo, or worse...Hawkins)

Bonney might be Kuma's mom
AYO WHAT
momotaros-kamen-rider-den-o.gif

Tell me, is this still a theory!?

Bonney posed as an old lady who was the queen dowager (go look up the definition) of the Sorbet Kingdom, where Kuma used to be King.

We know Bonney can change her age.

So Kuma is either her son or her husband.
Forgot to add

The theory is that Connie is Bonney's true identity.

People recognized Bonney as Connie off of appearance, knew her name title and position.

Bonney posed as an old lady who was the queen dowager (go look up the definition) of the Sorbet Kingdom, where Kuma used to be King.

We know Bonney can change her age.

So Kuma is either her son or her husband.
And Kuma not matching his age if she's actually her real self when old might be because he got turned into a cyborg and stopped aging.
Aaaww shit- it's all coming together

S Doesn't point to anything, but I guess I can see it doesn't make sense for her to say that by looking at everything
manga_speech_bubbles.jpg

And Kuma not matching his age if she's actually her real self when old might be because he got turned into a cyborg and stopped aging.
Aaaww shit- it's all coming together
SBS
Because of her ability, Bonney's age is just an estimation.
He could've just said her age straight up, which he didn't

So only Urouge left, but monke you said that he might be Kaidou cousin? Is this because his short interaction with Kaidou when went suicide bomb from Sky Island?

0511-02-Jewelry-Bonney.jpg

↓ Bonnie dressed as an old woman is definitely like the Dowager Queen of the Kingdom of Sorbet.

← Dowager Empress Connie to Pirate Bonnie. She infiltrates the heart of the Holy Land!

Her vivrecard does say she 24
0511-01-Jewelry-Bonney.jpg

So only Urouge left, but monke you said that he might be Kaidou cousin? Is this because his short interaction with Kaidou when went suicide bomb from Sky Island?
Yee kinda, but they also do look alike and have similar body ability? To tank things

He's skypiean I think tho but maybe half human half skypian? Or brothers? Or something idk

Back