• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

yo guys i want to ask something, when you saw for the first time that Big Mom has eaten his friends and Mother, what did you think?

I want God Tier Zoro
He will be barely above Posthawk
6a79e7ebac8202cfbb90f90bce6b5511f61643c5r1-704-302v2_uhq.jpg

most definitely a oneshot lmao, with the new revisions (after wano) doffy would be 6-C and sanji would be anywhere from High 6-B To 6-A probably lmao, def a oneshot.
Doffy is portrayed as an important figure in the world, and def wouldn’t be one shot like some fodder, especially not by Sanji.

In OP powerscalling never really gets anywhere besides fun and games. When characters comeback they always gain an insurmountable amount of power just so they can stay prominent. Oda always cared more about depictions than powerlvls. (The question didn’t especify, But if we are talking feats and calcs, I guess he would get one shot?).

Anyway when Wano Arc is over, what is Oda gonna do with Apoo and Drake? At least for Drake he has a connection with the marines so he can be fleshed well there

Hawkin? Nah just leave that man to dust, he's the least liked worst generation right now

Anyway when Wano Arc is over, what is Oda gonna do with Apoo and Drake? At least for Drake he has a connection with the marines so he can be fleshed well there

Hawkin? Nah just leave that man to dust, he's the least liked worst generation right now
Pity really, since Hawkins used to be my favorite Supernova before Wano.

Now it's probably Eustass Kid

The man has no guts tbh. I liked him a lot before this and honestly thought he'd go against his own fortune telling somehow- but nope. He remained a rat 'till the end. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT APOO WOULD TURN BEFORE HIM

At this point peoples wouldn't mind Hawkin being captured or even worse, killed
The man has no guts tbh. I liked him a lot before this and honestly thought he'd go against his own fortune telling somehow- but nope. He remained a rat 'till the end. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT APOO WOULD TURN BEFORE HIM
when Apoo turn before him was the moment we realize that Hawkin is a pure trash man

Last edited:
Debatable if you ask me, at least for Lucci he has that charisma which make him consistent as characters, Hawkins as Snook said has no guts by putting his faith in the wrong things and it became worse for him

Last edited:
Apoo technically turned from Kaido's side when he realized they weren't winning as easily as they should be. But yeah- Apoo's been trash.
Hawkins just kinda lacks the determination and plays it safe to the end. Made him very unlikeable as a character (to me) that he was basically desperate for the W to the point of brainwashing himself into believing he's on the right side. Even if he was technically on it based on probability-

Apoo technically turned from Kaido's side when he realized they weren't winning as easily as they should be. But yeah- Apoo's been trash.
Hawkins just kinda lacks the determination and plays it safe to the end. Made him very unlikeable as a character (to me) that he was basically desperate for the W to the point of brainwashing himself into believing he's on the right side. Even if he was technically on it based on probability-
At least Apoo doesn't turned very unlikeable, but yeah he's still suck
Only Drake that stay consistent as character from all of the WG Enemies Trio

Back