• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I get that, but at the same time, it sounds like what just happened only added to it, so I'm not sure...
I was definitely upset about what happened with my rejected multiplier, but honestly it's nowhere near the main source of stress.

99.99% of the semester, this site has been a great stress reliever for me.

I really do appreciate the concern, though.

I hope all the stress and hard work is met with the best results! You got this!
College ain't fun on my side either but the least I can do is cheer someone on when I can
Thanks, and good luck in your college studies too!

Been that way for me too, except it's high school (senior year to be exact)

Last set of exams for high school and then it's college time
At least you get closure in your senior year.

My senior year went to Hell 3/4 of the way through because of Covid.

On the bright side, at least there was no crappy 3-hour long graduation ceremony where I would've been forced to wear long garments in 70 degree weather while the principal says generic and meaningless compliments about me.

I thought I remember you liking my monkey gives before 🤔 think I might be confused with someone else
My opinions are flexible.

And some gifs are better than others.

2.373x away from 6-A dang.
There's a 6-A+ Fujitora calc, highly doubt it would be an outlier, since most of the High 6-B feats whitebeard did were casual asf,
plus it's so close to High 6-A, that people like hybrid kaido and gear 5th luffy can be upscaled to Baseline High 6-A, so dw.

Also king if you read this, I hate you.

There's a 6-A+ Fujitora calc, highly doubt it would be an outlier, since most of the High 6-B feats whitebeard did were casual asf,
plus it's so close to High 6-A, that people like hybrid kaido and gear 5th luffy can be upscaled to Baseline High 6-A, so dw.

Also king if you read this, I hate you.
I was going to say- Luffy and Kaido can honestly scale over the WB calc considering he did it casually, and that same WB likely scales below Hybrid Kaido/Empowered bigger mom, Post COC-infusion Luffy. There's a high chance even without fujitora those characters can reach 6-A or be extremely close.

And Fujitora's calc is about 5-ish or 6 times higher, which in retrospect IS a difference, but when you consider WB in his younger years could replicate the Shima Yurashi by just YELLING (which is arguably FAR greater than him needing to actively perform it when older), it isn't that big of a leap.

All I'm gonna say is this

**** writing classes

Stress inducing garbage
Honestly, I like writing classes WAY more than my math and econ classes.

It's WAY easier writing an essay than like 95% of my Economics statistics exams this semester or my Macroeconomics exams last semester.

I've gotten A's in all my writing classes, while my math classes have ranged from B to A and my Econ classes have ranged from a single C+ to an A

Then again, it could be due to my University (University of Rochester) being far more of an "exam school" then one of those liberal arts schools where you have easier classes and don't have to take as many exams.

Honestly, I like writing classes WAY more than my math and econ classes.

It's WAY easier writing an essay than like 95% of my Economics statistics exams this semester or my Macroeconomics exams last semester.

I've gotten A's in all my writing classes, while my math classes have ranged from B to A and my Econ classes have ranged from a single C+ to an A

Then again, it could be due to my University (University of Rochester) being far more of an "exam school" then one of those liberal arts schools where you have easier classes and don't have to take as many exams.
IMG_20220425_192048_944.jpg

Whitebeard abandoned his own son, just like Yassop and Dragon.
If you mean Weevil, that ain't his son.

And with all due respect, I would never condone this in the real world at all in any scenario cause that ain't fair to the children or the significant other, but if this is the mother
unknown.png

Then he justified.
While Senor Pink is an incredibly sad (and honorable) man, let's not forget who he (willingly) works for...
They're a twisted family who loves each other throughout each others' genuine issues

OK, this is just a random question I had. Assuming all the court verdicts went her way, how much would Big Mom be making in child support?

Had to ask since we were on the topic of family dynamics lol

Literally sacrificed himself and stayed alive for them to escape... 🐵
Fact, it's a typical of good relationship, all of the strawhats would do the same thing for their Friend or whoever their relation is. I belive he as a good man.
WAHT? When? If you're talking about Weevil then he isn't confirmed his son, just talked about. There's no way Weevil is WB's biological kid and I'm dying on this hill-
Marco confirmed it, when he said Whitebeard and Miss Bakkin was at the same boat in decades ago, maybe she a same type as Bigmom who Force men to have son with her. This is just my opinion tho.

If you mean Weevil, that ain't his son.

And with all due respect, I would never condone this in the real world at all in any scenario cause that ain't fair to the children or the significant other, but if this is the mother
unknown.png

Then he justified.
I know this. But Oda is the type of Mangaka who's make female character who retired be a pirates like this, look at Oda Drawed Nami and Robin. Also Madam Caramel. But yeah I can understand why people can received this argument.
Weevil honestly doesn't feel like BAD person, just a gullible guy being led along by that lady's lies. The fact that they appeared not long after WB's death just feels like clout chase to me
Agree with she manipulator him to did all of that.

Agree with she manipulator him to did all of that.
Maybe- but the idea of Bakkin being a hidden god tier amuses me to no end. Bakkin is Im-sama

On a serious note I honestly doubt she's actually WB's S/O or that Weevil's his son. They're clout chasers, likely to be Shichibukai for one reason or another (Law, Hancock and Jinbe all had their motives so it wouldn't be new)

Back