• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Well, a major potential upgrade for a certain One Piece calc that would've been boosted by the OP planet's new size just got rejected.

Everything hurts, everything sucks.
It's not that serious tbh-

The already accepted major upgrade is still a nice one in of itself.

You would know If you were beaten by your parents when you were a child that that punishment is effective. That rebellious "I hAte My FaMily!!! cries" is only temporary then it's almost instant discipline.
This is a really insensitive comment. As someone who's taken a few psychology classes, I can tell you that a "beating." doesn't translate into a "lesson.". The mind of a child literally cannot comprehend why they're being beaten so it only causes trauma due to them not understanding what it's even for.
of course there is a difference between abuse and discipline, and garp's case definitely does not fall under abuse. Both ace and luffy love garp and garp loves them with his "tough love".
Tough love is definitely abuse. Try that in IRL and I dare you to use that type of excuse in a court of law, that argument never works anywhere. I get where your coming from since Garp is a good person at heart but in from a criminal justice stand point that argument is stupid. Definitely could have used a better and more accurate analogy for Garp caring about his grand kids.
My jabs are pretty powerful huh? LOL I'm just joking nothing serious.
I respect your jabs as a degenerative asshole myself. 🔥

It's not that serious tbh-

The already accepted major upgrade is still a nice one in of itself.
You don't understand.

The result I got for Whitebeard's Kabutowari but with the new Grand Line size was 1.11 exatons on the low end and 6.29 exatons on the high end.
e09zv.jpg
That's exactly how I feel right now.
Major upgrade how?
So now that the Grand Line has a new bigger diameter of 98980km (according to the accepted planet size calc), I plugged that into the low-end and high-end of the Kabutowari calc that @KingTempest made, and got 1.11 exatons on the low end and 6.29 exatons on the high end.

But now it can't be accepted.

Stop talking about it
Will do.

Sorry about that, I was just a tad bitter, since I felt for once that I had actually contributed positively to this wiki.

Sorry for derailing.

This is a really insensitive comment. As someone who's taken a few psychology classes, I can tell you that a "beating." doesn't translate into a "lesson.". The mind of a child literally cannot comprehend why they're being beaten so it only causes trauma due to them not understanding what it's even for.
Tough love is definitely abuse. Try that in IRL and I dare you to use that type of excuse in a court of law, that argument never works anywhere. I get where your coming from since Garp is a good person at heart but in from a criminal justice stand point that argument is stupid. Definitely could have used a better and more accurate analogy for Garp caring about his grand kids.
😴 wrong completely wrong, this is evil
Stop talking about it
Why? About upgrade or garp?
So now that the Grand Line has a new bigger diameter of 98980km (according to the accepted planet size calc), I plugged that into the low-end and high-end of the Kabutowari calc that @KingTempest made, and got 1.11 exatons on the low end and 6.29 exatons on the high end.

But now it can't be accepted.
Multi continental?

And how did it get rejected?

I respect your jabs as a degenerative asshole myself. 🔥
I have to disagree. if a child is beat for doing something they were warned is bad then they definitely know what they are being beat for and they stop. This is verifiably effective.
However beating a child without teaching them what is right and wrong (and beating should be the latter option or a last resort, reason should be the first) then that is considered abuse.
But that's just what I think.

On a lighter note, has anyone here other than Mitch checked out "Edens Zero"?

It's shockingly similar to One Piece in all the best ways (except, you know, being in space).

I'm honestly shocked no one has made a OP-EZ crossover yet with how similar they are.

I mean, I'm working on a OP-EZ-Fairy Tail 100YQ triple crossover, but other than that I've found nothing.
I saw Edens Zero last year but I've yet to read the manga. I'm still deciding if I want to check out Fairy Tail at all after all the stuff I heard about it.

@KingTempest you will get reported for your inexcusable actions
giphy.gif

Proof:
Desktop-Screenshot-2022-04-25-22-20-56-75.png

Here we can see that kingtempest was the last message and was a thread mod, this is enough speculation for him to be the user who closed the thread, this is hate monkey speech where it's implied that he strongly hates monkeys. Boom

I have all the proof I need, so next time be careful
monke-orangutan.gif

giphy.gif

Proof:

Here we can see that kingtempest was the last message and was a thread mod, this is enough speculation for him to be the user who closed the thread, this is hate monkey speech where it's implied that he strongly hates monkeys. Boom

monke-orangutan.gif
^^i agree fra 🗿 👌

For once I'm in agreement with Monkey.
giphy.gif

Proof:

monke-orangutan.gif

King, I get why you closed the thread, but please don't do it again.

I mean, I've annoyed Mitch more times then I can count (not to mention the one time he was almost overthrown due to him liking a chapter of 100YQ when the rest of us disliked it), yet he's never closed the thread.

was it not a joke..?

or are yall also joking

i cannot tell if someones being sarcastic online unless it's obvious

I don't know why you acting like I was a king and there was a coup d'état...
A coup d'état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/ ( listen); French for 'stroke of state'), often shortened to coup in English (also known as an overthrow), is a seizure and removal of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal seizure of power by a political faction, rebel group, military, or a dictator.
Demonmitch agrees as well, king 👁️👁️ be careful

I think?

I don't know why you acting like I was a king and there was a coup d'état...
Dude, you're basically the head of all things Fairy Tail related on this site.

No revisions for FT get through without your say-so.

You're arguably the biggest expert on FT (although you kinda ignore its legit flaws...).

Back