• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm feeling sick to my stomach with how willingly people are just buying into this. Any single method to upgrade characters; that's what I see. It makes me feel like all the work that has been put into revising the characters so far is just a joke and I don't know why I bother because once again I'm being shown that some people don't care about consistency or logic; they just want higher ratings.
It's gonna bug me to the end of the day if I don't ask. I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything, but I just want to say--

If the planet's bigger size is accepted, and calcs based on the world's size cause the verse to go through ANOTHER change. Will that not be technically "consistency and logic" because it's based off results that pretty much the majority agrees with? Are people "buying into it", or are they just agreeing with what makes sense?
And even outside of that, if other calcs (plural) just generally bump the verse up because their every logic checks out, would THAT not be "accurate"?

Again- not trying to be confrontational, but when you put it that way you genuinely made it sound like you don't want half the high results accepted just because they override what you think is right- which by all means, you don't HAVE to agree with it either but still. I get that you might've not meant it, but that whole claim of consistency and logic eats itself by its legs when what's being accepted isn't inconsistent or illogical and just doesn't sit right with you specifically.

Ryuo isn’t dura neg, that’s super advanced.
Hyogoro could use “Ryuo” and couldn't use dura neg.

We need a CRT to define Ryuo cause this is ridiculous
I agree. People think that Ryou is just dura neg.

There are different stages. Hyogoro literally stated it himself.

The basic version is flowing your haki as a barrier, or projection to attack.

The more advanced version is using that flow and penetrating your enemy, destroying them from inside.

There was literally an entire mini-arc dedicated to Luffy learning how to do the advanced version

So the "step over" that Luffy was hinted at having by Hyogoro doesn't apply to the scabbards?
That went over my head tbh. But yeah, we might need a Ryou CRT just to seperate dura neg, Projection and barriers

The Scabbards with Ryuo scale to 1/4 of Zoan Kaidou due to it taking 4 of them to do any kind of notable damage, and even then, they didn't do much according to Kaidou himself
Depending on whether or not the God Tiers get a tier change, a backscale to less than 1/4 of Zoan Kaido might be the best option since, as you said, the 4 Scabbards with Ryuo didn't even do that much damage to Zoan Kaido.
Without Ryuo, the Scabbards like Sulong Inuarashi could beat Hybrid Jack rather easily
LOL Jack was so pathetic in this Arc.
Hybrid Jack of course scales far above the Tobi Roppo

So yeah, there's still a big gap of power
But the thing is, the gap between Tobi Roppo tier and God Tier is going to be like 1 million times once all the revisions are over, so the question is where do people like Hybrid Jack and the Scabbards without Ryou fit within such a gargantuan gap?

Haki Emission is literally just long range Haki

Internal Destruction, something blatantly only Luffy and Rayleigh have shown is the the Durability Negation

It's gonna bug me to the end of the day if I don't ask. I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything, but I just want to say--

If the planet's bigger size is accepted, and calcs based on the world's size cause the verse to go through ANOTHER change. Will that not be technically "consistency and logic" because it's based off results that pretty much the majority agrees with? Are people "buying into it", or are they just agreeing with what makes sense?
And even outside of that, if other calcs (plural) just generally bump the verse up because their every logic checks out, would THAT not be "accurate"?

Again- not trying to be confrontational, but when you put it that way you genuinely made it sound like you don't want half the high results accepted just because they override what you think is right- which by all means, you don't HAVE to agree with it either but still. I get that you might've not meant it, but that whole claim of consistency and logic eats itself by its legs when what's being accepted isn't inconsistent or illogical and just doesn't sit right with you specifically.
Sorry, I'm just not going to continue this discussion on this thread. Puts me in too much of a negative place.

Speaking of Pirate Warriors, imagine Kid with his current moveset/abilities in PW4 combined with all of the canon techniques that has been shown in the manga.....profit
Better yet, Awakened Luffy gameplay. Everyone and their grannies are gonna main him

Gear 5 Luffy is going to use the HUD (Health Bar for example) as one of his special moveset
I feel like one of his moves would be a conqueror's-like one that'll make everyone's eyes pop out- G5 Luffy is gonna be hellish to implement.
Kidd's bull would be a nice rush based move though. If only there was a Storm-like One Piece game-

I feel like one of his moves would be a conqueror's-like one that'll make everyone's eyes pop out- G5 Luffy is gonna be hellish to implement.
Kidd's bull would be a nice rush based move though. If only there was a Storm-like One Piece game-
G5 Luffy is indeed going to be hellish to implement, you need him to be super comical-ridiculous-over-the-top in everything
Meanwhile i'm interested Kidd Iron Golem, either one of his transformation or just part of follow-up move
Burning Blood exist but lets not talk about that

I remember enjoying Burning Blood when I played it. Definitely pretty clunky and slow, but there is some fun to be had.

I liked how they actually had Burgess playable. Still waiting for him to have a half decent fight in the main series. Outside of getting stomped, at least.

Last edited:
One Piece Episode 1015 is out and the start of Roofpiece in the Anime

Here a clip though I will put it in spoiler in case people want to see the entire episode which I highly suggest because the clip alone does not do justice for the episode

Here a clip though I will put it in spoiler in case people want to see the entire episode which I highly suggest because the clip alone does not do justice for the episode

This ep is a literal masterpiece

the impact really makes you feel ot

It's not even the attack, it's everything BEFORE it that makes you resonate with the characters all the more. I'm speechless at how godly this episode was

Shanks' haki walk will forever remain the best move in the game
Pw3 Fujitora R1 be like:
b7aa1984061a29a05278e2dd506e3132.png

I've been playing Bounty Rush recently, really fun game but it's surprising how many overpowered characters there are, not to mention the matchmaking issues
i stopped playing cuz of the matchmaking, lowkey feel like im playing with alot of bots.

Back