• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

ahhhh yea i hope something can get upgraded for the mid tiers too, the gap from 7-A to 6-A is immense
In all fairness, amongst the mid-tiers Luffy stood out as a monster and even he got one-tapped by a casual untrasformed god-tier. I think the gap is warranted. If I recall correctly between Rusty Rayleigh and the entire SH crew in Sabaoy, Shakky said he's a HUNDRED times stronger.
The god tiers are in a different league

I just love the fact that the God Tier 6-A feats are so damn close to one another. The leap isn't so astronomical that it breaks the scaling for them

my manga/manhwa/manhua list is quite long, sadly mid piece is in that list:sick:
Did I ask 🌚
krackpink.gif

So Gear 2nd + Busoshoku Luffy (plus Gear 3rd as well, since I assume that Gear 3 without Busohoku Haki is at least somewhat above Gear 2nd with Busoshoku since otherwise why would Luffy even bother using Gear 3rd) will scale to 5.03476005606 gigatons.

Dressrosa Arc Gear 4th Luffy broke 9 strings with ease, so Dressrosa Arc Gear 4th would be 45.3128405 gigatons (6-C).

Dressrosa Arc KKG would be 80.5561609 gigatons (6-C+)

Whole Cake Island and beyond Gear 4 would upscale to 6-C+ from Gear 3rd's 45.3128405 gigatons (since Post Whole Cake Island Arc Gear 3 = Awakened Katakuri = Dressrosa Arc Gear 4), since the multiplier would only have to be about 1.15x

Normal Gear 2nd would probably backscale to Baseline 6-C (4.3 gigatons)

I guess Base Fishman Island Arc to Dressrosa Arc Luffy would backscale to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons)

Last edited:
So Gear 2nd + Busoshoku Luffy (plus Gear 3rd as well, since I assume that Gear 3 is at least somewhat above Gear 2nd with Busoshoku) will scale to 30.2 gigatons.

Gear 4th Luffy broke 9 strings with ease, so Dressrosa Arc Gear 4th would be 271.8 gigatons (High 6-C).

KKG would be 483.33 gigatons (High 6-C)

Which makes the only unknown tier that of normal Gear 2nd and Base Luffy.

How would they backscale?
forgot abt this damn

Also, since Nico Robin easily and casually deflected a sword strike from Diamante without even feeling any pain, shouldn't she scale to him?

Back