• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

1. You can never be me 2. Especially like that 3. Being a monkey isn’t being me 4. Monkeys are better than humans 5. You do wanna be me
1. Indeed
2. That's why
3. But you are the trancedent plus embodiment of monkey itself here
4. Cap, Human can do backflip and double it
5. Nope, you're the only one who's wanna be you

unknown.png
Asta took Enma and use it to cut the hell.

3. But you are the trancedent plus embodiment of monkey itself here
I said you need to understand what a monkey actually is to become one… now you are trying to explain what it is 🤔 which then allows you to transcend… which isn’t even close to where I’m at
4. Cap, Human can do backflip and double it
That’s nothing to us… baby’s can do that
majmun-salto.gif

5. Nope, you're the only one who's wanna be you
I don’t wanna be me… I already am me, plus every monkey wanna be me because the truly understand what it means to be me, which you will never know

I said you need to understand what a monkey actually is to become one… now you are trying to explain what it is 🤔 which then allows you to transcend… which isn’t even close to where I’m at

That’s nothing to us… baby’s can do that
majmun-salto.gif

I don’t wanna be me… I already am me, plus every monkey wanna be me because the truly understand what it means to be me, which you will never know
Hell no

Exactly what I warned people about when I said that the revisions to the planet's parameters would lead to massive upgrades being proposed for everyone.

Yall be talking about tiers before ratings are in stone and it's funny

Are you surprised? People see an opportunity to upgrade characters massively and there's always going to be some people who will leap on that.

Some of you guys might be perfectly fine with making every single character Large Country level to Multi-Continent level, but right now I'm feeling sick to my stomach with how willingly people are just buying into this. Any single method to upgrade characters; that's what I see. It makes me feel like all the work that has been put into revising the characters so far is just a joke and I don't know why I bother because once again I'm being shown that some people don't care about consistency or logic; they just want higher ratings.

Last edited:
Ain’t no way we considering Strong world as canon bro 💀
Zoro had a near death experience during TB, afterwards during the movie he was tanking every attack with his face and shit with no problems whatsoever, then went back to being fragile af and barely being able to stand up properly when fighting duval’s corny ass henchmen while quoting the dmg he took? kinda sus Walt…

Last edited:
Exactly what I warned people about when I said that the revisions to the planet's parameters would lead to massive upgrades being proposed for everyone.
Nah that method doesn’t need a bigger planet, that one was just a method I found by Cin a long time ago that tried to justify using a high end speed instead of the regular alabation speed

Nah that method doesn’t need a bigger planet, that one was just a method I found by Cin a long time ago that tried to justify using a high end speed instead of the regular alabation speed
Sorry for my post up above. I was feeling overly stressed earlier this morning and I thought I was going to be looking at endless posts of people trying to massively upgrade OP to insane levels.

Sorry for my post up above. I was feeling overly stressed earlier this morning and I thought I was going to be looking at endless posts of people trying to massively upgrade OP to insane levels.
Nah you perfectly fine

Also, about anything related with the upgrades

First, we should choose the size of the planet

Second: Redo the calcs with the new planet

Third: See if is logical or not, because I still remember normal people reacting to hypersonic waves from Whitebeard´s tsunamis or something like that

Fourth: I am trying to invent more excuses to get to fifth

Fifth: Usopp still solos

Nothing is affected by the size of the planet anymore

The only thing that was was the meteor calcs, but with my new method those don’t matter anymore.

Kabutowari needs to be accepted as being half the grand line before anything else happens

Only thing that is heavily affected by the planet is the gravity, but since Oda didn’t take 300 physics classes, it’s not happening.

It makes me feel like all the work that has been put into revising the characters so far is just a joke
Well personally to me it is…
and I don't know why I bother because once again I'm being shown that some people don't care about consistency or logic; they just want higher ratings.
not everyone should agree with what you want the characters to be rated as…

you say I don’t know why I bother but that is exactly what many people experienced when it comes to the rating that was before and right now…

even right now you are automatically disregarding everything king has done because you think it’s just brings higher values, king definitely cares about accuracy and consistency

idk to me personally I see this as being entitled and selfish

As much as I'm looking forward to upgrades, I do kind of understand Damage's point and where he's coming from.

Well personally to me it is…

not everyone should agree with what you want the characters to be rated as…

you say I don’t know why I bother but that is exactly what many people experienced when it comes to the rating that was before and right now…

even right now you are automatically disregarding everything king has done because you think it’s just brings higher values, king definitely cares about accuracy and consistency

idk to me personally I see this as being entitled and selfish
I'm not disregarding everything King has done. I think King has done a great job with a lot of the changes to the profiles so far. I'm just wary about what the future will bring.

I was overly stressed earlier today when I posted that message up above. I might be a bit "selfish" but only because I too value accuracy and consistency as I percieve it, and far more often (from other people, not KT), I see a sub-culture on VSBW who only praise revisions when they are upgrades and celebrate whenever character hit a new higher tier as if a higher tier is all that they want from the character.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, though try to understand from my perspective when I see people proposing something that would just as equally ridiculous to you.

Man, I hope your day's better now because that's a stress-post if I've ever seen any, but-

Some of you guys might be perfectly fine with making every single character Large Country level to Multi-Continent level
Literally only the highest of the verse get effected by this. Basically Fujitora, the admirals who scale and the god tiers who scale above. Everyone else is below. The scabbards don't scale because they used dura neg. The tobi roppo don't scale because none fought god tiers. The only commander who scales is King via Zoro's Enma feats.
It's basically Fujitora, (Sabo by proxy I think) Borsalino, Akainu, the commanders that were shown fighting admirals, and the Yonko.

^^^^ It's not "every single character". literally every character that previously scaled hundreds of times over the mid tiers IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm not disregarding everything King has done. I think King has done a great job with a lot of the changes to the profiles so far. I'm just wary about what the future will bring.

I was overly stressed earlier today when I posted that message up above. I might be a bit "selfish" but only because I too value accuracy and consistency as I percieve it, and far more often (from other people, not KT), I see a sub-culture on VSBW who only praise revisions when they are upgrades and celebrate whenever character hit a new higher tier as if a higher tier is all that they want from the character.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, though try to understand from my perspective when I see people proposing something that would just as equally ridiculous to you.
That’s ok and understandable 👍

i hope your day is better now too

Man, I hope your day's better now because that's a stress-post if I've ever seen any, but-

Literally only the highest of the verse get effected by this. Basically Fujitora, the admirals who scale and the god tiers who scale above. Everyone else is below. The scabbards don't scale because they used dura neg. The tobi roppo don't scale because none fought god tiers. The only commander who scales is King via Zoro's Enma feats.
It's basically Fujitora, (Sabo by proxy I think) Borsalino, Akainu, the commanders that were shown fighting admirals, and the Yonko.

^^^^ It's not "every single character". literally every character that previously scaled hundreds of times over the mid tiers IN THE FIRST PLACE.
We'll see about that. It can be funny sometimes how scaling chains spiral out of control.

We'll see about that. It can be funny sometimes how scaling chains spiral out of control.
I mean, I'm entirely on board with your previous scaling chain already. If that scaling chain remains (which to me makes sense if it did) then basically only the god tiers get changed by the higher results.

I mean, I'm entirely on board with your previous scaling chain already. If that scaling chain remains (which to me makes sense if it did) then basically only the god tiers get changed by the higher results.
It's been a while since i saw the scaling chain, remind me how about Law, Kid, and Yamato? (You were already mentioned King so i'm not going to list him here lel)

It's been a while since i saw the scaling chain, remind me how about Law, Kid, and Yamato? (You were already mentioned King so i'm not going to list him here lel)
The scaling chain itself has nothing to do with wano. I was refering to the mid-tiers scaling chain from Dressrosa to whole cake island.
There's no wano revisions yet to speak of a scaling chain relating to that

Scabbards ain’t use dura neg bruh

Also me calcing feats doesn’t mean I agree with them.
Good point. I sort-of just took on the assumption that you were calcing these because you agreed with the results and think they should be used, but that's my bad.

Good point. I sort-of just took on the assumption that you were calcing these because you agreed with the results and think they should be used, but that's my bad.
Nah it’s all good, a lot of people think this so you’re good.

People bashed me offsite cause I made those FTL+ reaction calcs offsite even though I disagree with em.

i deadass just calc whatever I can

The Scabbards with Ryuo scale to 1/4 of Zoan Kaidou due to it taking 4 of them to do any kind of notable damage, and even then, they didn't do much according to Kaidou himself

Without Ryuo, the Scabbards like Sulong Inuarashi could beat Hybrid Jack rather easily

Hybrid Jack of course scales far above the Tobi Roppo

So yeah, there's still a big gap of power

Back