• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

"Intelligence: Skilled combatant with decades of battle experience"

Whatever's made is sure to be better than THIS, so I'm not worried if he's below average, average, whatever, I just want it to be accurate lol
But still, yeah, we do need a better intelligence section for Brook along with a couple other minor revisions and such, basically to make his profile better before Wano ends

Nah it likely started out as a fish I would honestly say Marco has the best zoan fruit to start off with and at max potential obviously Luffy has the best
We really need to see the flashback on how the hell Kaidou Fish Form is actually looks like
Or we can see it in next chapter if he fall to the sea....that if it ever happen

Kaidou: "Devil Fruits suck"

Luffy: "Then why you been spamming Boro Breaths and Demolition Slashes?"

Kaidou: "...THUNDER BAGUA!!!!"
After Kaido Saw Luffy's Attack
Kaido : don't took it personally, bro it' jus a joke.!
Luffy : look at little Magikarp junior, gonna cry?
Kaido : ... Please forgive me!
Luffy : you want forgiveness? Gets Religion.!

Simple.

The only person who did anything to him was Gear 2nd Luffy

Gear 2nd Luffy scaling is an outlier

Everyone else who scales to him (God tiers) scale
Excluding Luffy, Shiki's ratings are shockingly hand in hand with both revious AND current god tiers. Even funnier, Shiki, the "guy on par with Roger" has the highest rating that matches current Luffy, who's-- obviously got buffs and buffs since hitting god tier territory:

Shiki's Zanpa's high 6B is in tandem with Shima Yurashi and Kaishin's new calcs
Shiki's merveille lifting (which I consider a DF feat since its effect only dissipates when he's KO'd, similiarly to Doffy. So clearly his endurance had a play) goes hand in hand with the newest Luffy massive fist calc

2 consistent high 6B's for casual god tiers
2 consistent high 6-A's for current god tier scaling.

Shiki Lifts Merveille: 6.6519459e25 joules = 15.898 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

🌚
Wank

jk not jk but jk

This shiki scales to thriller bark luffy, he's no where near his prime, all those calculations are outliers. You can't say that only luffy's scaling to shiki are the outliers.

This shiki scales to thriller bark luffy, he's no where near his prime, all those calculations are outliers. You can't say that only luffy's scaling to shiki are the outliers.
It's not that this Shiki scales to TB Luffy, it's that LUFFY is upscaled to god tier levels. Similiar to Luffy fighting an admiral level character in Z, and a character as strong as prime rayleigh in stampede. The straw hats always get upscaled in the movies. (Or Luffy specifically)

I mean... All the current 6-B feats (even calcs in general for op) are holding back and casual feats I think... Luffy went all out on that attack with gear 3rd

I mean... All the current 6-B feats (even calcs in general for op) are holding back and casual feats I think... Luffy went all out on that attack with gear 3rd
Also Shiki basically let it hit him. He was laughing his ass off fully expecting the lightning to kill Luffy in the sky and was entirely off guard when Luffy kicked down

Also Shiki basically let it hit him. He was laughing his ass off fully expecting the lightning to kill Luffy in the sky and was entirely off guard when Luffy kicked down
I have always seen the clips but never shiki actually being defeated, what happened to him?

Excluding Luffy, Shiki's ratings are shockingly hand in hand with both revious AND current god tiers. Even funnier, Shiki, the "guy on par with Roger" has the highest rating that matches current Luffy, who's-- obviously got buffs and buffs since hitting god tier territory:

Shiki's Zanpa's high 6B is in tandem with Shima Yurashi and Kaishin's new calcs
Shiki's merveille lifting (which I consider a DF feat since its effect only dissipates when he's KO'd, similiarly to Doffy. So clearly his endurance had a play) goes hand in hand with the newest Luffy massive fist calc

2 consistent high 6B's for casual god tiers
2 consistent high 6-A's for current god tier scaling.

It's not that this Shiki scales to TB Luffy, it's that LUFFY is upscaled to god tier levels. Similiar to Luffy fighting an admiral level character in Z, and a character as strong as prime rayleigh in stampede. The straw hats always get upscaled in the movies. (Or Luffy specifically)
Ahahaha that makes no sense narratively since this is considered canon to the main timeline. Shiki is not the one in his prime, the only way this fits into the timeline is if shiki is just weaker.
Wow

Ahahaha that makes no sense narratively since this is considered canon to the main timeline. Shiki is not the one in his prime, the only way this fits into the timeline is if shiki is just weaker.
Which is why Luffy is the outlier to this movie. Or rather, his feat itself. Think of it like this:
Shiki's feats perfectly align with his fellow god tiers (So 3 to 5 calcs from 6B+, High 6B to 6A)

Luffy's foot-feat does not align with anything whatsoever prior or after (until he hits god tier status)
Luffy is the outlier, not Shiki

Worst case scenario, the Merveille lift happened sometime between Chapter 0 and Strong World. We don't know if it was prime shiki who did it or old shiki

Back