• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despite what people may think… Kid can majorly damage and tank attacks from a Soul Amped Big Mom. He also can manipulate metal and Queen is a cyborg… So yeah that can also **** Queen up. Queen is weaker than King, who is weaker than Kaidou, who Big Mom is relative to. No matter what you say, Big Mom is above Queen and was taking significant damage from Kid. No matter what anyone says, Kid at his best would **** up Queen and send him flying.

So Kid takes it high diff

Yeah being completely honest, I know people will hate me for this because OP VS matches are a cesspool but I’m voting for the fraud known as Kidd. Much better scaling, metal manipulation on a cyborg, and the like give him very solid wincons. Not to say Queen’s aren’t solid, I just think Kidd’s will occur more often

So I’m voting Kidd (high diff)

Yeah being completely honest, I know people will hate me for this because OP VS matches are a cesspool but I’m voting for the fraud known as Kidd. Much better scaling, metal manipulation on a cyborg, and the like give him very solid wincons. Not to say Queen’s aren’t solid, I just think Kidd’s will occur more often

So I’m voting Kidd (high diff)
Despite what people may think… Kid can majorly damage and tank attacks from a Soul Amped Big Mom. He also can manipulate metal and Queen is a cyborg… So yeah that can also **** Queen up. Queen is weaker than King, who is weaker than Kaidou, who Big Mom is relative to. No matter what you say, Big Mom is above Queen and was taking significant damage from Kid. No matter what anyone says, Kid at his best would **** up Queen and send him flying.

So Kid takes it high diff
ABC logic, omitting context from Kid's fight with BM, avoiding burden of proof in the Magnetism vs Queen argument.

Cool.

I slept on it and woke up and I'm still thinking it's close af, but man... the dura neg ***** Kid over real bad.
There's no way he can block the lasers, and there's no way he has the reflexes to avoid them if he was carrying around his big ass arms and metal constructs. Queen's invisibility+Laser spam might put Kid down before Kid can land enough hits. Plus Queen isn't opposed to being invisible and playing dirty when he's threatened.

I'm switching from incon to Queen. No matter how much Kid endured from BM, none of it was dura neg spam laser beams. (Also what if one of Queen's special bullets touch the mf. I don't recall anyone arguing about those)

The context of how he harmed her really breaks his knees though
At least he could overpower her Cognac bro in the beginning of their fight while Queen failed to do any significant damage not even bruise or harm her at all. Why didn't Queen use his Danmaku lasers on Olin? Because hes not smart and is dumb in battle whos arrogant and doesn't think in the least. Hes not even smart hes dumb in fights and overconfident of himself.

No matter what you say, Big Mom is above Queen and was taking significant damage from Kid. No matter what anyone says, Kid at his best would **** up Queen and send him flying.
Big Mom of all people was also SCARED from another laser user guy... who can't even shot two at the same time and much less spam it (Queen can shoot 5 at the same time), I guess Kid will have to shit his pants here.

See, ABC logic isn't good.

Now that I think on it, Queen also has the advantage of zoan recovery. Kid literally just has to LAST against something he's never shown to endure before and can't block with just big piles of metal (dura neg, strong poisons-).
It comes down to whether Kid can actually survive long enough to do anything lasting, and I don't think he can.

At least he could overpower her Cognac bro in the beginning of their fight while Queen failed to do any significant damage not even bruise or harm her at all. Why didn't Queen use his Danmaku lasers on Olin? Because hes not smart and is dumb in battle whos arrogant and doesn't think in the least. Hes not even smart hes dumb in fights and overconfident of himself.
That's LS, though.
And why would Queen need to? He was too busy having a panic attack/using the advantage of her being braindead to try something. Queen was pulling all kinds of nonsense in the raid that arguing "why didn't he do it with Olin" is just nitpick

Big Mom of all people was also SCARED from another laser user guy... who can't even shot two at the same time and much less spam it (Queen can shoot 5 at the same time), I guess Kid will have to shit his pants here.

See, ABC logic isn't good.
Which laser user guy was Big Mom Scared?

"Overconfident"

He didn't do that cause he was NOT CONFIDENT on fighting BM head on, so he played dead and Brachio Bombed her.

Back