• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, when Kidd Assigned Big Meme, Napoleon became stuck to her, so what's to say that Queen's cyborg limbs won't become stuck to him?

I mean, when Kidd Assigned Big Meme, Napoleon became stuck to her, so what's to say that Queen's cyborg limbs won't become stuck to him?
If he uses Punk Crash, that might happen, but at the same time, Queen can still spam lasers that are pretty damn impressive in size.

Also, people underrate how good Queen's laser spam is. Against Sanji, he was shooting 16 lasers at a time (I counted) he forced sanji to go on the defensive until he swooped in to hit him with a stunning attack immediately following up with more laser spam

Not only is his fighting style more reliable than Kidd's win cons, but it also plays to his range advantage. This makes it hard for me to believe Kidd is going to be capable of closing the distance to use Assign in the first place. And even if he does, as I already mentioned, he can defend himself until the timeframe of assign runs out (shown to only be a few seconds)

Why would Queen be able to move his head, aim, and open fire on Kid while pinned to the wall?
Queen doesn't need to really move his head to aim, the beams are fired from his eyes, unless kidd attacks queen from behind him he can track him with his eyes

Queen doesn't need to really move his head to aim, the beams are fired from his eyes, unless kidd attacks queen from behind him he can track him with his eyes
He has to have his eyes pointed toward him, and not have his head being thrown upwards while splayed out on a wall.

How reliable is that? The fight is taking place on Onigashima's rooftop, where Queen would have a lot of space to hide/evade Kidd's attacks.

Your basically saying kidd would just spray and pray that he's lucky which just isn't a good win con.
I meant more in terms of launching a wave.

He has to have his eyes pointed toward him, and not have his head being thrown upwards while splayed out on a wall.
I guess it depends on the position Kidd can assign Queen to. Given the fact that they are similar in speed and that Queen is a much smaller target than Big Mom, I doubt Kidd would have the opportunity to aim specifically for his head to hit the wall.

I meant more in terms of launching a wave.
What I said still holds true. The rooftop of Onigashima is filled with large mountains and craters that Queen could hide in, or perhaps he would simply evade the metal. It's not like Kidd would even have an idea of his general area. So as I said this is not a good counter.

I guess it depends on the position Kidd can assign Queen to. Given the fact that they are similar in speed and that Queen is a much smaller target than Big Mom, I doubt Kidd would have the opportunity to aim specifically for his head to hit the wall.
I meant that if he was pinned to a wall, he could not lift up his head, which would be aimed upward.

I meant that if he was pinned to a wall, he could not lift up his head, which would be aimed upward.
Not inherently, as I explained Kidd's Assign only sticks the metal to the place he marked on the target.

We know this because against Big Mom, Napoleon and her arms weren't stuck to the wall. It was only her head as that is what Kidd marked.

And as I mentioned, I doubt Kidd is skillful enough to specifically mark Queen's head when he's being pressured by lasers.

Not a single person has given me an answer as to how Kidd will respond to invisible Mummy Virus in the Plague Shot, which has 200x the dosage of the normal Mummy Virus in an Plague Shot.

Normal Plague Round Mummy Virus incapacitates targets in mere seconds. Plague Shot would instantly KO Kidd, giving Queen the win.

I mean i can, but you wouldn't like that answer since it's sticking dangerously close to the profiles

Kidd could very easily just drag queen at him with little issue due to far Superior LS with Magnetism
Proof that he can affect Queen.

This is the 6th time I am saying NO ONE has given any proof Queen's prosthetics are ferromagnetic. Avoiding burden of proof doesn't make y'all win an argument.

Queen doesn't use the viruses in fighting in-character.

Like ever.

Proof that he can affect Queen.

This is the 6th time I am saying NO ONE has given any proof Queen's prosthetics are ferromagnetic. Avoiding burden of proof doesn't make y'all win an argument.
?????

Kidd affects metal.

Queen has metal parts.

It's like asking how we know Magneto can affect Wolverine's adamantium.

?????

Kidd affects metal.

Queen has metal parts.
That's not how magnetism works, most metals aren't ferromagnetic, simple as that.

We only have seen Kid affecting things made of steel or iron (from steel beams to swords) so he doesn't have any feats saying he can affect all metals.
It's like asking how we know Magneto can affect Wolverine's adamantium.
Kid isn't Magneto, this adds absolutely nothing.

That's not how magnetism works, most metals aren't ferromagnetic, simple as that.

We only have seen Kid affecting things made of steel or iron (from steel beams to swords) so he doesn't have any feats saying he can affect all metals.
Have any non-ferromagnetic metals that look similar to Queen's arm been shown to exist in One Piece?

Back