• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beast Pirates Additions from 993

Eminiteable

He/Him
As off chapter 993 we learn more about Kaido's and Queen's abilities.

For Kaido it's rather simple, he would get this addition to his profile: 'Air Manipulation (with his roar he produces dozens of invisible air slashes)'

For Queen it's a bit harder to define, Queen would first of all get more insight into his weapon mastery and mention how he uses a gattling gun.

However his plague rounds need to be discussed a bit more:

First "Ice Oni", it transforms those who are shot by it into literal ice covered demons and their morality/mind is changed, those they bite like a plague get infected almost immediately. My guess this would be classified as "Transmutation/Biology Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Morality Manipulation/Corruption" not sure though.

Second would be the 'mummy' which seems to make the targets dehydrated and feel extreme pain, and again is transferred by touch like a plague. Which I guess would be classified as "Absorption & Pain manipulation".

Agree with Kaido having air manipulation, neutral on the Queen part mostly because I'm not sure what it would be classified as, so will wait to see what others think.

Though one small correction I will make, Kaido never made "dozens" of air slashes, it was like less than half a dozen.

Kaido is rather simple as you say and I agree with Air Manipulation for his Air Thu’um

For the Ice Oni virus, I am not too sure. I think Corruption, Ice Manipulation and Biological Manipulation should be okay

For the Mummy virus, I think: Pain Manipulation (It causes burning pain all over one’s body) and Blood Manipulation (Induce hemorrhages in victims as they start to bleed). Similar to that of Ebola virus in a way

So for Kaido 'Air Manipulation (with his roar he produces half a dozen invisible air slashes)'

And for Queen 'Corruption (Type 2), Ice Manipulation and Biological Manipulation (Via his Ice Oni Plague Rounds)' and 'Pain Manipulation and blood manipulation (Via Mummy Plague Rounds; causes burning pain all over one’s body and Induce hemorrhages in victims as they start to bleed.)'

Does this sound acceptable for everyone?

Denjiro says they are, plus I think that's the reason why none of the Scabbards tried to dodge and why Kiku was hit so easily. When previously they were able to keep up with Kaido's attacks.

Edit: Denjiro was the only one who noticed they were invisible slashes as he saw one cut through a rock.

Last edited:
Well, in the version i read he only says "air slashes" nothing about invisibility, but the rock being cut is valid, yeah i agree with that.

Pretty sure with normal air slashes produced by Swordsman or Rokushiki users are compressed. This is just wind which is invisible.

Back