• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

1997KD said:
Can someone explain bullet (from movie)ability in brief? It didn't have any profile
Well, Bullet has the power of the Clank Clank Fruit. Similar to Eustass Kid's Devil Fruit, he can attract and manipulate all the objects in his surroundings, disassemble them and then reassembled it together to create huge structures. With it, he can create mechanical vehicle and giant robotic armors he can pilot from within.

With his Awakening, his range is increased, where he can essentially restructure an entire island to what he see fits and further expand upon his giant robot mech to humongous levels… He really like his giant robot mech.

Agreed. We really should wait until the chapter is out in English.

I think there's a distinction between "spoilers" as in "something that has happened in the story", and "spoilers" as in "something from the story that hasn't even been released yet."

You know, considering what we have learn about Rox with this chapter, i wouldn't be surprise that the term Yonko has been coined for him (aka he was the first Yonko in OP history, the first guy who could trully challenge the WG).

And this is even more considering that the WG and Marines didn't have to deal with the other factions (like other Yonko or the Revolutionaries), meaning Rox was able to became extremely powerful even with the WG at its peak of power, i would neither be surprise if he had the entirety of the New World under his control.

The Calaca said:
Dude, there's a separate thread to talk about the spoilers. The chapter hasn't been released AFAIK.
Technically i didn't specifically say anything the new chapter is suppost to reveal, so that doesn't count as spoiler.

It technically is when you're talking about what the chapter is about. I didn't know until now and I'd rather get surprised from it but now I can't.

The Calaca said:
It technically is when you're talking about what the chapter is about.
A spoiler would be like i tell you that Vader was Luke's father, but if i only stated that Luke was going to learn more about his father (without saying who) then it wouldn't be.

The Calaca said:
I didn't know until now and I'd rather get surprised from it but now I can't.
About what? The possibility that Rox was the first Yonko? This was nothing more than my speculation, nothing like that has be reveal in the spoilers.

@Stefano; Saying that Luke was going to learn more about his father is still a spoiler because it's from something that hasn't been released yet.

I usually hate exposition chapters in most series but Oda always does a splendid job with them.

I have my problems with OP from time to time but the world building is nearly unmatched.

I really liked this chapter. The bounties for the Yonko were revealed, as well as some interesting information about the Rocks pirate crew.

Unless Shanks interferes to help Luffy out against Kaido and Big Mom, I don't know how his alliance can win.

The Straw Hat Grand Fleet will likely make an appearance as reinforcements.

Aside from them though, I'm not sure who else could realistically appear.

I hope that they will show up as reinforcements.

I wonder if more information about Rocks will be revealed later on.

Back