• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

Sanji has never been considered as a speedster. He's been always comparable to Zoro, possibly slightly faster at best. Luffy's G2 is the only speedster in the crew at the moment, and Brook has a fast travel speed because of how light he is.

>>Also, considering we don't know anything beyond basic information on Kaido's ability, it's not logical to jump to conclusions since it is entirely possible he has an invulnerability factor that is yet to be revealed.

invulnerability was denied for Kaido a while ago . He just doesn't meet the criteria for that or immortality as he has been presented thus far. His toughness is the same as Big Mom and any character in shoenen if not fiction, too strong to hurt unless first weakened.

Why do people always bring up Jinbei blocking Akainu's attack to lowball Akainu when he blocked Big Mom's attack too.

Does anyone think Post-TS Akainu should get his own key since Jinbei said he had grown in power just like Blackbeard ?

As fleet admiral he should scale to Sengoku so likely 6B just like post ts Blackbeard ?

Source on Jinbei saying Akainu had grown in power?

I only recall Jinbei saying that the Marines overall have grown in power.

Damage3245 said:
Source on Jinbei saying Akainu had grown in power?

I only recall Jinbei saying that the Marines overall have grown in power.
Doesn't the marines include Akainu ?

He should still scale to Sengoku.

D767415C-9E38-49A2-90C3-83900A42197C
Big Mom admiral level confirmed ?

Also I realised that Zoro and BB sort of represent opposite ideologies- one wants to get strong without devil fruits and the other wants to use devil fruits to get strong.

LordWhis said:

That doesn't mean every specific marine got stronger.

And why would he scale to Sengoku? Ranks don't mean characters are equals.

Sengoku and Garp shouldn't be 6-B. That was my mistake when updating the verse.

Their current versions have no 6-B feats. Garp punched Marco and was going to kill Akainu while Sengoku held him and attacked Teach. The only 6-B in the war was Shirohige and Shanks.

>Admiral level Big Mom

>6-B Big Mom

Nandato?

Damage3245 said:
LordWhis said:

That doesn't mean every specific marine got stronger.
And why would he scale to Sengoku? Ranks don't mean characters are equals.
S Tell that to all the profiles on this site that list comparable for that very reason . . . .
I think it makes more sense for BB to scale because he is using that very same power, not because someone on this site expexts him to have gotten stronger off panel. His key should say "with Gura Gura" not "Post timeskip". SenGoku fought Gura-Gura BB off panel and seen ijnuring him and his whole crew in the manga and in the anime he matched his quake so for those reasons alone it makes sense for him to scale. Yes, he is old but so was WB & BM so that just means they were much stronger in their prime.

As far as Akainu being stronger than this version of BB because he ran away i take that as an outlier blamed on tactics and/or plot. Its too soon for Akainu to get defeated and his powers would be bad for BBs team without any ships

Why use a statement about a 5/6 y/o Big Mom to determine that the Admirals would be = to her currently? Caramel merely pointed out that Linlin had the potential in power to become one of the strongest marines (and this was before she even got her DF) while she was still a child.

The Calaca said:
Sengoku and Garp shouldn't be 6-B. That was my mistake when updating the verse.
Their current versions have no 6-B feats. Garp punched Marco and was going to kill Akainu while Sengoku held him and attacked Teach. The only 6-B in the war was Shirohige and Shanks.
Ok, i could see Sengoku (even if i disagree with that notion) but Garp? Hell no.

The guy had fought Roger back in the old days just Whitebeard did, and at no point such statements had be imply to be mere exaggerations, if anyone from the marines's side who was trully as strong as Whitebeard during the Marineford War, it was Garp himself.

For Sengoku, he did fought Shiki and he had be promoted to Fleet Admiral for a reason, at difference of the Shichibukai nobody get to become and Vice-Admiral/Admiral/Fleet Admiral without the necessary strength to back up such claim.

> S Tell that to all the profiles on this site that list comparable for that very reason . . . .

Some examples make sense. Some do not.

The Calaca said:
Prime Garp and Sengoku are 6-B. Their current versions shouldn't scale.
Why exactly Old Garp shouldn't scale to Old WB? Just because they didn't fought in the present?

By your logic then neither Shanks should scale, same with Big Mom or Kaido.

Since the only reason the Big Mom and Kaido are 6-B its because of their title, while Shanks only clashed with WB for a moment (which isn't the same as fight him seriously).

Because they have no feats against the Yonko in their current state. Like I said before, their feats are against Admiral/Yonko Commander tier characters.

Shanks clashed with Shirohige in a similar case to the other Yonko. Kaido and Big Mom are considered comparable to them while Kaido is considered the strongest creature, similar to Shirohige's title.

The Calaca said:
Because they have no feats against the Yonko in their current state. Like I said before, their feats are against Admiral/Yonko Commander tier characters.
Are you saying that because they only fought people on Yonko Commander Level, this two can only be put on that level?

Well, i guess we have also to assume that all the original admirals are automatically stronger than Garp or Sengoku them, since they have actually fought Whitebeard.

The Calaca said:
Shanks clashed with Shirohige in a similar case to the other Yonko. Kaido and Big Mom are considered comparable to them while Kaido is considered the strongest creature, similar to Shirohige's title.
That clash is not the same thing as a serious fight, if that is enough to scale then even Akainu would scale.

You're just scaling Kaido to WB for his title, you're proving my point.

Back