• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

BAD1C9A9-437A-4785-B18F-75E6ECC2E2E2
9F898C3C-47DE-410E-B0A9-BB19304646B6
5C487605-16C0-47E3-9466-2C01F4741A5D
One Piece AMV Luffy vs Marigold & Sandersonia G S HQ
One Piece AMV Luffy vs Marigold & Sandersonia G S HQ

One Piece Hancock Finds Out Luffy Punched a Celestial Dragon ENG DUB
One Piece Hancock Finds Out Luffy Punched a Celestial Dragon ENG DUB

Well after the Vs wiki pirates met a crushing defeat at the hands of The Fandom Government our hero Monkey D. Luffy arrived on the female paradise island of the Calm Belt Amazon Lily where he would meet the Pirate Empress Boa Hancock and the Kuja Tribe. Was honestly considering including the "mushroom" scene but I wasn't sure if that was overdoing it.

@Calaca thanks I always give my best to make these full of life.

I even added in the ending narration last thread lmao.

Does anybody know where in the manga it is stated that the Raid Suits improve the user's stats (aside from defense)?

It has been out for around a day, actually. I'm waiting for the chapter to come out tonight but I'll have to read it tomorrow.

I haven't read the spoilers so I'm a bit ansious.

Can somebody explain something from the latest chapter to me?

First everybody seemed upset about Sabo, and then it turned out that the Shishibukai organisation had been dissolved.

Will we get more information about Sabo (and Kuma) later, or was Oda just trolling those of us who thought that he was setting up a repeat for the Whitebeard War, with Sabo as the captive this time around?

Spoiler. Watch out.

Instead of captive, Sabo seems to be dead. Morgans said that someone died during the Levely. Could be Sabo or could be Cobra (because Garp said that something related to Alabasta happened and we saw Cobra frail before going to Mary Geoise).

But the Revolutionaries were really affected by the newspaper SaboxKoala is real so it's more likely that Sabo was killed in battle.

Though there's also the CP agent trying to silence Morgans, implying that the WG wants to cover something else (but they shouldn't send a fodder if it's that important). I read many different theories, like an Admiral's death or even a World Noble's.

Anyway, Teach was right. It certainly happened something really interesting.

The Calaca said:
Instead of captive, Sabo seems to be dead. Morgans said that someone died during the Levely. Could be Sabo or could be Cobra (because Garp said that something related to Alabasta happened and we saw Cobra frail before going to Mary Geoise).
I think instead the Gorosei may have order the assassination of Cobra and framed Sabo.

Exactly. It's confusing but it's classic Oda's narrative to not show what actually happened until much later so we can grow hype until the story show us the event.

Assuming Sabo is not dead and judging from Koala and Dadan's group's reaction, the theory that Kuma sent Sabo flying is possibly available. It is either known by WG or probably in the last moment nobody knows that Kuma actually saves Sabo. So either WG assume that he is dead without knowing… or they just make it like he is dead… but I don't see the point for this.

Also, I can't be the only theorizing that Aokiji might also be a part of the Sword organization, if's not the leader of the organization. The Sword is looking to be an organization that tries to infiltrate Yonko crews to get intel so I'm fairly certain that beside Drake in Kaidos crew there are other undercover agents, namely Aokiji after leaving the marines and joining Blackbeard to gain intel on him

And for the Assassination attempt, it was kept vague and hidden in typical Oda fashion. I believe that the target for the attempt for either Vivi (due to that one scene with Im-sama) or Cobra (due to desire to seek out information about the Poneglyphs).

Although the end of the chapter seemed like the warlords would hold their own and fend off the marines I can't imagine the marines would underestimate their abilities and fail to capture them, especially Mihawk. Perhaps it is here we get to witness the power of the new Pacifista, who are powerful enough to take on a group that was previous considered to be one of the Great Powers of the World

KobsterHope07 said:
And for the Assassination attempt, it was kept vague and hidden in typical Oda fashion. I believe that the target for the attempt for either Vivi (due to that one scene with Im-sama) or Cobra (due to desire to seek out information about the Poneglyphs).
I personally think Cobra was the target.

The Gorosei always thought that Alabasta's royals were traitors and the events in the Alabasta Arc didn't improve their opinions (since that was Luffy's major victory again the WG), but the last straw was likely the fact that he wanted to know the truth about the Void Century, making him too dangerous to be left alive.

KobsterHope07 said:
Also, I can't be the only theorizing that Aokiji might also be a part of the Sword organization, if's not the leader of the organization. The Sword is looking to be an organization that tries to infiltrate Yonko crews to get intel so I'm fairly certain that beside Drake in Kaidos crew there are other undercover agents, namely Aokiji after leaving the marines and joining Blackbeard to gain intel on him
People have theorized a lot that Akainu let him live so he could go to do that.. I mean, think about it. When he was questioned by the Gorosei about Kuzan's current wherabouts, Akainu's answer was just: 'shut your traps, old men'.

Also, Akainu had a sword tattoo..
Fc5QAmXSMIB49U6QLdDOR2me9uCGjgzBC44oXrd8-OM

I've heard theories that Garp might be part of Sword he definitely has no approval of the cruel and corrupted control of the World Government.

I'm honestly thinking Sabo's not dead and Oda's just trying to freak everyone out. I'm also like 99% sure Coby vs Boa will probably end in friendship when she realizes he's Luffy's friend.

Another interesting issue is that Blackbeard apparently plans to recruit the Shishibukai to his crew, or at least those he can get. Boa Hancock might also join Luffy's crew.

This was very unexpected in any case, and it was very stupid of the world government to get rid of Mihawk in particular, given that he actually behaved himself, and is as powerful as the Yonko.

I hope we get to see Coby fight next chapter and see how much he's truly grown. And I also believe that Sabo was framed for the murder of either Cobra or Vivi, it just seems like something the WG would do, but who knows. On another note I'm surprised that the legend B.N.M can fight, but who am I kidding, he's probably top 5 (shout out to KOL lel). And let's see how the hell are the Marine's going to capture Mihawk, hope they brought an Admiral along for the ride to take care of him, or maybe the new 'weapon' that Vegapunk made will deal with the warlords, maybe a new model Pacifista?

It wouldn't make sense to send standard marine ships after Mihawk he'd just flex and cut them apart like butter.

I'm thinking they should send ether an admiral or Vegapunk's new invention that allegedly makes the Shichibukai obsolete.

Edit: we have the exact same idea Cinos lol.

Artur is a OP fan and runner of the website The Libary Of Ohara he's very famous in the community for all his work and knowledge for everything OP (he's done translations for the Vivre Card databooks, chapter analyses, a complete OP timeline Ect) https://thelibraryofohara.com/

He's extremely well liked in the fandom and over here. He's even been nicknamed "Son of Oda" for all he's done.

Oh. I think that I read his review of the Stampede movie. It was excellent.

Yeah you did I remember you linking it in a previous discussion thread. Very happy to know you enjoyed it.

Did anybody notice how Oda really sjowed that he properly understands quite a lot of hard truths regarding how the real world works in the latest chapter? I especially enjoyed Morgans spoofing the largely corrupt western news media.

Yeah that's been a thing in OP showing the government is quite corrupt and cruel and information will be covered up or lied to the public if they don't want them to know about something.

I'm especially intrigued by the new organization Sword it looks like a group of Nobel marines who disapprove of the WG's ways (i've Seen a lot of speculation that Kuzan and Garp are part of it.

I especially liked Morgans "I spin the lies that I want to spin to the public." comment, and the jabs at the irreconcilable differences and real world relations between the countries of the United Nations.

So Morgans is a journalist after all. It's nice to see that even he has some codes regarding his job.

I can't believe that the WG sent an unnamed CP agent to handle such situation. I'd send Stussy or Kaku at the very least.

It's nice to see how the tides are turning around now. I wonder how much time will pass before we can see the government's corruption get revealed to the whole world.

Fun fact apparently the person Morgans beat up is the same person who failed to get a good picture of Sanji for his first wanted poster.

Back