• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

Most real world "journalists" are routinely bribed and/or threatened by governments, corporations, and billionaire oligarchs and bankers to lie, cover up, and mislead according to their interests, so from that perspective Morgans is actually comparatively ethical.

Yeah, you gotta be a NFer to see it...

It's also not in an album too but individual images so can't send link

Rip

It makes perfect sense. It's interesting because no one expects Kanjuro to be the traitor. I also remember that Kanjuro was the only one in Dressrosa who didn't get a bounty on his head.
Dressrossabounties

And his power is awesome, I can imagine a fight where he shows his true-self, creating exotic creatures with his DF.

It's time for Oda to actually use a potential monstruous ability right. Lot of goofy characters with minor relevancy have had their spotlight, but we need a strong physical fighter with a strong ability just like Law. Even in the numbers disparity the alliance seems to be too strong considering most of the enemies are fodder level with a few of them being actually a threat.

Yeah. I realized that Oda tends to give female characters more broken abilities than male ones, and I really don't remember what was the last fight between female characters in the series.

You're not wrong. Even fights like Franky vs Senor Pink weren't intended to show Franky's true potential at all.

It's disappointing af.

That's actually not wrong most non Luffy fights are brief encounters or get off paneled.

I've heard before that Oda might be doing that so as to give the anime more content and make it longer, allowing for the manga to be ahead by a good amount, though I would still like for more on-screen fights that aren't small scuffles.

Also just watched KOL react to the newest chapter as well as read his comment section, and my god do they love to underestimate and down play character's just cause they don't think they're strong, or they don't like them, it's ridiculous lol. There was even one dude that said that he would drop One Piece and read Fairy Tail instead if Coby doesn't get One-Shot by Boa, like what?!

Mr.Cinos15 said:
I've heard before that Oda might be doing that so as to give the anime more content and make it longer, allowing for the manga to be ahead by a good amount,
The anime is bad enough as is, I really hope Oda isn't actually encouraging that.

The anime's at least been pretty solid with the filler lately (Batman notwithstanding) like the Zoro Tatsumaki scene.

IKR? I was a big fan before, but I got myself more involved when I entered the wiki. Then I started paying more attention to the detailes, whether lore or power-related, and it's incredible how it's upscaling to its climax.

It has a long way to go before we reach the finale, but it's awesome to read it every week now that the heat is turning up.

I couldn't agree more. It's thanks to this wiki I finished catching up to OP and learn more about it then ever before.

Agreed. The story is really exciting now, and I like Oda's realistic worldview.

Makes me wonder if the other popular ongoing Series are also popular in terms of Twitter's trending...

Ironically, i'm also a big fan of OP but not joining on OP related stuff on this wiki that much from what i remember lel, what kind of heretic i am? :"v

At least i gonna try my best here

So, the latest chapter felt like the beginning of the path to the conclusion of the series, we still, of course have a very long way to go and I could be wrong, but this feels l;ike one of the biggest turning point chapters

The final war is drawing ever closer between Pirates and the World Government, I cannot wait for Luffy to finally f*ck up all those noble slave owning pricks and end this cruel establishment :)

Back