• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

What do you guys think the next chapter will focus on? Will they continue with the info dump, ex warlords vs marines, get the focus back on luffy's group in wano, unexpected shanks cameo (lol), green bull's face reveal, some new info o oden.

• I want Vegapunk to step out of the shadow and be fully reveal to us readers, it has been well over probably 500 chapters since he was introduced by Kuma. I believe it about time to reveal him.
  • Greenbull face reveal I guess and what's his ability is
  • A glimpse of the secret weapon(s) being used against the former Shichibukai.
  • More Doflamingo because we can't have enough of him, I believe he was being watched by Magellan to protect from any assassin from the Celestial Dragon so I hope we get some action on that front

I sorta want a Shanks cameo in which he gets into a fight with Beckmann over alcohol or something and they fight to a draw like Luffy and Zoro did at Whiskey Peak.

Mihawk stomping some Admirals would be fun too.

Perhaps more info about Rocks ?

@LordWhis; our current tiering is outdated in a lot of ways.

Lol I'm not using the tiers to form opinions on a discussion thread. Mihawk definitely isn't stomping Akainu or Kizaru. Fujitora seems weaker than the OG 3 admirals so it's more of a possibility with him.

So what is the general consensus ? Was WB weaker than the other Yonko and Mihawk at Marineford or was he still the strongest man in the world ?

If the Shanks pirates do show up I wonder if Shanks will take on Big Mom and Beckmann will take on Kaido ?

As for what happen on 958, typical Oda move. This why with that Straw Hats, you should never have a plan, it will always fail in some way.

To think it took one chapter for everything to go horribly wrong after we spend 50+ chapters building up the alliance.

I wonder what that bastard Orochi did to do all of this, I really hate that smug, knowing look from Orochi. I also hate that there is a break next week. Typical Oda to leave us to stew upon this cliffhanger.

I am more on the line that Im-sama could possibly be Rocks. He didn't die on God Valley that day but rather survive and managed to achieve his dreams of becoming "King of the World" and somehow took on the identity of Im, and the World Government faked his death and erased all public knowledge of him on his orders.

Did anybody else catch Orochi saying there would be 40k at the banquet instead of the 30k Robin told us would be there back in Ch.956? And Kin'emon repeating the same thing while he's trying to get into contact with the other members of the Alliance?

I'm not saying he's the traitor (my money is still on Kanjuro), but how does he know? Either Robin lied on purpose about her intel because she's aware there's a traitor and she told him the accurate info in private, or someone who wasn't at the meeting told him about it some time later. Like Law or the person who freed Law a few chapters back...

https://********.org/chapter/62129/17

this is a pretty damn impressive feat of durability from pre Enies Lobby Luffy

@Tetsu; that chapter also has a pretty big anti-feat for Luffy's durability seeing as he gets hurt just by falling onto ordinary caltrops.

Back