• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

CinCameron20 said:
??? This is not happening. Beckmann has 0 feats, 0 combative showings, 0 characters to powerscale to. Nothing about this is "legit". Being compared to Shanks at most regards to his notoriety as a pirate, not his power level until proven otherwise.
You yourself agreed that it could also be referring to combat power. There are dozens of characters on this wiki on a tier with No feats and concrete evidence supporting it.

And at most 6B leaves open the possibility of him being less than 6B. Heck, he could be 11C and still be at most 6B. It is the perfect rating for him.

It would be better than his current rating which has NO basis. The only other valid alternative would be removing his page entirely. Either remove him or make him at most 6B. Likely low 6-b makes no sense.

At this point I seriously doubt that Mihawk and Benn are equals in power to Shanks.

When the Five Elder Stars were discussing which individuals could possibly stop Blackbeard now that he had two Devil Fruits, the only characters they mentioned were Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks and the combined forces of Marco + the Whitebeard Pirates.

I never said anything about "yeah, it totally applies to combat powers". Don't you dare try to twist my words. You always try to find a way to twist an argument around in order to try to push what you want to happen @Whis.

And I said he needs to have his profile removed, same with Dragon and Roger who both have no appearance in combat.

Stop.

Damage3245 said:
At this point I seriously doubt that Mihawk and Benn are equals in power to Shanks.

When the Five Elder Stars were discussing which individuals could possibly stop Blackbeard now that he had two Devil Fruits, the only characters they mentioned were Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks and the combined forces of Marco + the Whitebeard Pirates.
Idek why they said Marco and the wb pirates lol.

Shanks is Mihawks equal plus the fact that Mihawk is literally the worlds strongest swordsman

CinCameron20 said:
I never said anything about "yeah, it totally applies to combat powers". Don't you dare try to twist my words. You always try to find a way to twist an argument around in order to try to push what you want to happen @Whis.

And I said he needs to have his profile removed, same with Dragon and Roger who both have no appearance in combat.

Stop.
You yourself said it could go either way.

Next time you make a personal comment about me, I will RVR you. You and that friend of yours' comments about me were one of the causes of me becoming depressed and leaving the wiki the first time.

Calm down all of you. I don't want to close this thread at all. We have been on a positive streak this year with these threads. Don't ruin it.

We just got arguably the ultimate chapter of One Piece and an extremely positive discussion let's not flush this down the drain.

Moving on to other topics, for Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard's rating, he should get a 'higher with Gura Gura no Mi' to his Attack Potency and Striking Strength since he gotten stronger when he consumed Whitebeard's Devil Fruit, able to combat Sengoku, though off-screen. So it should be something like:

• At least Large Mountain Level+, likely Small Country Level (Nearly broke Ace's neck with a single punch and matched him in combat blow-for-blow, and even overpowered his most powerful attack with his own. In the past, fought Red-Haired Shanks and gave him a permanent scar), higher with the Gura-Gura no Mi (Became even stronger after gaining Whitebeard's Devil Fruit. Could contend with Sengoku after acquiring the Gura-Gura no Mi, though off-screen)

On another note, on Basil Hawkins' page, he has this: Attack Reflection (Can transfer damage from himself to other people via Voodoo Dolls)

Isn't this more Damage Transferal than Attack Reflection

Also this CRT

Hawkins can reflect Law's amputate as well, this seems more like atk reflection than Damage transferal for me.

I can't say I understand Teach's key setup atm anyway. He gained the power of a Yonko by taking Newgate's power. If he needs two keys the second should just be labled "with Gura Gura fruit" instead of making guesses about post-TS.

Hawkins can reflect hax like Spatial cutting and dura negation but idk if he can reflect such things like Uryu reflect. If we gets more evidences then this should be more debatable.

I think Roger, Xebec and Garp were stronger than Prime Whitebeard.

Xebec was considered to be the most formidable rival of the Pirate King Gol D. Roger, even more so than his subordinate Whitebeard would come to be.

Garp and Roger seem to be the equivalent of each other and together defeated Xebec, Whitebeard, Young Kaido and Young Linlin.

Lgamer099 99 said:
I don't think so, remember that Sengoku stated that Kaido and Big Mom at that time where not as strong as they are know, meaning its likely that neither Roger and Garp where at their Prime when they fought Xebec.

Which can be apply with Whitebeard as well, so is more likely that he was as strong as Edward Weevil (since Kizaru noted that Weevil remind him of Whitebeard's strength when he was younger).

But if i must make a wild guess, its likely that he was either Top Yonko Commander Level (at minimum) or Admiral Level (at most), while regarding Xebec its likely that he was probable comparable to a current Yonko.

It's also telling that it was Whitebeard who was considered the Strongest Man in the World after Roger's death, and not Garp.

We never receiced the reasoning for when or why Newgate got that title. I don't out much stock into it given the many glaring contradictions.

Also, I sincerely doubt Roger & Garp took on seven top tier pirates by themselves. I find it more likley they ganged up on Xebec in a 2-1 or 3-1 if Edward betrayed him.

Dr.Fix said:
We never receiced the reasoning for when or why Newgate got that title. I don't out much stock into it given the many glaring contradictions.

Also, I sincerely doubt Roger & Garp took on seven top tier pirates by themselves. I find it more likley they ganged up on Xebec in a 2-1 or 3-1 if Edward betrayed him.

I agree with this. Believing they did is so illogical.

Stefano4444 said:
Lgamer099 99 said:
I don't think so, remember that Sengoku stated that Kaido and Big Mom at that time where not as strong as they are know, meaning its likely that neither Roger and Garp where at their Prime when they fought Xebec.
Which can be apply with Whitebeard as well, so is more likely that he was as strong as Edward Weevil (since Kizaru noted that Weevil remind him of Whitebeard's strength when he was younger).

But if i must make a wild guess, its likely that he was either Top Yonko Commander Level (at minimum) or Admiral Level (at most), while regarding Xebec its likely that he was probable comparable to a current Yonko.
Big Mom and Kaito were not as strong as now, of course, but Roger and Whitebeard seem to have the design of their prime and are not that young.

Edit: Sengoku stated that Xebec was Roger's most formidable rival, so Xebec should be stronger than Whitebeard at his prime.

Damage3245 said:
It's also telling that it was Whitebeard who was considered the Strongest Man in the World after Roger's death, and not Garp.
Mihawk is the "Strongest swordsman", not Shanks so does this make Mihawk > Shanks in a fight?

@-BANLK-; no. Since he would only be better than him in swordsmanship, and not necessarily physical strength or Haki.

Damage3245 said:
@-BANLK-; no. Since he would only be better than him in swordsmanship, and not necessarily physical strength or Haki.
Exactly, my boi Garp will defeat Whitebeard with his superior haki.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Big Mom and Kaito were not as strong as now, of course, but Roger and Whitebeard seem to have the design of their prime and are not that young.
I don't think an obscure image can be a valid proof, since Whitebeard's design coudl change if a flashback will be used to reveal the life of Xebec, remember that their first appearances both Big Mom and Kaido were different.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Edit: Sengoku stated that Xebec was Roger's most formidable rival, so Xebec should be stronger than Whitebeard at his prime.
That isn't enough, i mean Blackbeard could potentially be considered Luffy's most formidable rival, but Im-sama may ended up be Luffy's final villain, if so then Im-sama will become OP's strongest villain in the series, above Blackbeard.

Big mom was only 6 years younger than Whitebeard and like 8 years for Roger I think so I doubt any of them were at their prime

Kinda cringe but here are my predictions for possible one piece ships. Note : I am not a shipper, these are just based on my advanced observation haki.

Luffy, Boa - Nothing much to explain here.

Sanji, Pudding - Same

Zoro, Kamurasaki - This arc has put some spotlight on them.

Robin, Law - Surprised? Both have their people wiped out by WG, serious no nonsense attitude (Most of the time), a doctor and a scholar.

Chopper, sexy nurse whose name I don't remember - Choppa will need some new pills

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

King, Smoothie - I am looking too far into the future.

Koby, Rabecca - Don't care about Rabecca but the ship is sailing.

Sabo, Koala - Pretty obvious.

Smoker, Tashigi/ Hina - Hmmmmm kinda hard to decide.

Usopp, Kaya - Obvious.

Buggy, Alvida - Interesting pair.

Doflamingo, Violet - Only possible if Doffy reforms or something. Iirc they have a "passionate" relationship.

Niji, Maid who got whopped by him - Once he get "Humanized" and repents.

Damage3245 said:
@Damage3245 actually WB had that title way before rogers death viver card says he had it before the great age of pirates which happens after rogers death

please stop trying to scale current keys from events that happened 36 years before the paramount war (which is where the 6-B feat even came from).

Until we straight up see Roger, WB, and Garp going at it in a flash-back (preferably one where they are at their peak, and NOT during Rocks), I don't think the ratings should change.

However, Mihawk could probably be downgraded since it's likely he had not even fought Shanks since before he lost his arm and later became a Yonko. He should be "At least Low 6-B" maybe with a "possibly higher".

Mihawk is the "Strongest swordsman", not Shanks so does this make Mihawk > Shanks in a fight?

This is implied to be the case in Mihawk's vivre card.

CinCameron20 said:
Yes, make this a personal matter. If you have nothing to support your argument, then I am done trying to give you logic.

You're impossible to handle.
You're the one who made it personal in the first place. I was trying not to do that.

At least remove Beckmann's page.

Should Zoro be Low 6-B since he should scale above the 9 red sheaths since he was able to tame enma which they were not able to ?

CinCameron20 said:
However, Mihawk could probably be downgraded since it's likely he had not even fought Shanks since before he lost his arm and later became a Yonko. He should be "At least Low 6-B" maybe with a "possibly higher".
I think Mihawk's vivre card is enough for him to solidly be 6B.

Back