• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Twelve Amazon Lily

Dr.Fix said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Hawkins presented the mighty Enma to Kaido, hyping up the mighty weapon as tribute to his greatness . . . with Big Mom standing right next to him of course, takes it for herself to use on Kaido.
Why Hawkins ? Didn't Zoro stomp him ?

LordWhis said:
Again if Luffy is Yonko level and Zoro commander level the gap between them will be too big.
I'm not against Zoro being close to Luffy's power... during EoS.

Wano arc is too soon in the story to argue Zoro would be even admiral level, let alone Yonko level. FFS, Luffy needed two arcs to prove himself to be at such level and you're arguing that Zoro was that strong all this time without putting the same effort in his fights than those Luffy had. Sorry but no, hell no.

I miss the time when Zoro had good fights, where he got hurt and uses his all to win. I feel he should have scenes like this again maybe people stop to hype him too many.

I'm Surprised Sanji hasn't had a legit fight that was important at all since before the timeskip, like it's crazy that he hasn't gotten a fight in so long

Tbf, Luffy's the only SH that has been getting good fights lately.

The closest case is Franky vs Senor Pink, which is good by its theme rather than for the fight by itself. The rest of them are too short or stompish to be considered such things.

The Calaca said:
I'm not against Zoro being close to Luffy's power... during EoS.
The problem is it's ridiculous if Zoro is going to be close to Luffy in power by EOS that he is capable of getting stomped by him now.

And if Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro beats King then Luffy will be able to stomp him unless Zoro oneshots King which I do not see happening.

Good lord.... I don't mean any offense LordWhis but I feel like you're constantly bringing up points which have been discussed and debated months ago.

What it's ridiculous is the idea that Zoro was YC level durint this whole time while Luffy struggled a lot to get on such level. Imagine then if he's at Admiral level or even slightly below Yonko level.

What Damage said. Almost every single point has been argued the very moment it happened in the manga.

Which isn't a valid reason to upgrade Zoro. If his training is the only reason why he should get an upgrade, then so should a lot of characters.

LordWhis said:
Dr.Fix said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Hawkins presented the mighty Enma to Kaido, hyping up the mighty weapon as tribute to his greatness . . . with Big Mom standing right next to him of course, takes it for herself to use on Kaido.
Why Hawkins ? Didn't Zoro stomp him ?
Why would Zoro play the master manipulator :|

I can't remember such thing being mentioned. I think the VCDB stated that Zunesha is male.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm Surprised Sanji hasn't had a legit fight that was important at all since before the timeskip, like it's crazy that he hasn't gotten a fight in so long
Sanji has lost no less than 6 times by my count (and I'm probably missing a few)

How can one have a harder fight than one he loses ?

Diamante has loose reasonings, but he was caught in Sabo's Hiken in the arena and was perfectly fine after it (So he at least has a durability feat). There's no reason to assume Diamante is far weaker than Pica's physical abilities, especially since he could contend with Kyros.

• Also, if we want to take Doflamingo's word for it, he believed Diamante to be capable of taking on Luffy and the others (excluding Burgess since i'm not sure Doflamingo even knew he was there before he revealed himself) in the arena--despite believing Luffy to be of a higher caliber than Law, the latter of which defeating Vergo himself. If you want me to change the description to something regarding that, I can.
Vergo is regarded as Doflamingo's top guy on more than one occasion--though one of these cases involve Law simply noting him as being his "right hand man". Also, considering he could survive a Counter Shock from Law (Law having the capacity to completely stop a massive meteorite with his Tact ability, which is either 7-B+ or 7-A anyways--I'll have to revisit the feat because it used to be around 6-C when we had a massive size for the OP planet), he has the durability to match without resorting to his durability boosts.

I wonder why you skipped over Trebol, but I'll point him out as well--he at least held down Law and Luffy, and could keep them in place.

> Vergo is regarded as Doflamingo's top guy on more than one occasion--though one of these cases involve Law simply noting him as being his "right hand man".

All of Doflamingo's Supreme Executives are his "right-hand men".

> Also, considering he could survive a Counter Shock from Law (Law having the capacity to completely stop a massive meteorite with his Tact ability, which is either 7-B+ or 7-A anyways--I'll have to revisit the feat because it used to be around 6-C when we had a massive size for the OP planet)

Pretty sure we treat the meteor feat as hax, not AP.

@Damage - I merely pointed out the Law statement as a counter against my argument.

I don't think we came to the conclusion that Law simply ignores the energy required to just stop the meteorite. Where was is stated--then agreed that it was "hax" and not an energy feat?

No idea when it was agreed upon; would have been years ago.

But since it was accomplished by spatial manipulation, it is assumed to be hax.

@Tetsu

He one shot vergo with dura negation. Not having his heart don't make him weak as well (He solos Smoker without it).

Rei Rubro said:
@Tetsu
He one shot vergo with dura negation. Not having his heart don't make him weak as well (He solos Smoker without it).
How can you say it didn't weaken him when the narrative states otherwise.

He went from losing to Vergo to overpowering his fully hardened haki all over his body and taking him out.

CinCameron20 said:
I wonder why you skipped over Trebol, but I'll point him out as well--he at least held down Law and Luffy, and could keep them in place.
That's why I skipped him. He actually has feats to back it up.

@Tetsu

Has the narrative shown that without the heart one becomes physically weaker? From what I have in mind, it has been shown that people feel tremendous pain when their heart is attacked, but not that they are weakened.

Having a full haki on your body doesn't make you resistant to space manipulation or anything. Law still one-shots him with Dura Negation.

Uh yes I would assume so unless Law can just cut Kaido in half with no problem.

Doflamingo even says that Law wouldn't be able to cut through Vergo's haki even with his special ability. And he's proven wrong.

But still superior haki can protect you from his ability is the implication there.

Back