• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Thirteen Impel Down

What is low 6-b anyway?

Also

Benn Beckman > All other first commanders

Dont @ me fam

On a serious note though anyone think we are gonna get some pop ups at wano

I personally think Marco and the rest of the crew might come to assist Luffy, Maybe Shanks or I could be fanboying too much, Dragon? We haven't seen him in a while.

You want the strawhats to defeat both Kaido and the beasts pirates AND Big Mom and the Big Mom Pirates RIGHT after Luffy just finished struggling with Katakuri?

Uh.....idk....

Low 6-B is Small Country level.

The difference between Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Law is massive, and these three are all above their own crews by a wide margin. The SH in general have nothing to do in the fight but being a nuisance. They'd get killed before they can make the difference.

Yeah I know for sure Law is going to be there to help him but he's going to need WAY more man power. Jinbe will probably pop up. But in all honestly due to the sever difference in power we can assume that different scenarios depending on if Big Mom and Kaido team up

If Big Mom and Kaido team up

Law

Marco and the Whitebeard Pirates will help (Most Likely)

Shanks will come help (A possibility, he said he didn't want to see luffy until he's a great pirate but I doubt he would let Kaido or Big Mom kill him, he might just watch over or something

Dragon will come help (Highly doubt this)

If Big Mom and Kaido end up fighting hopefully it turns into a battle royal giving Luffy an opportunity to 3rd party the survivor.

I'm thinking about all the Supernovas that are in Wano (sans Apoo because **** him) vs Kaido and Big Mom.

I saw some suggestions the remnants of the Whitebeard pirates might show up since Oda has put focus on them like reveling Izo is Kiku's Brother

Another possible theory I can see is Luffy being killed by Kaido and Zoro being killed by Big Mom but Law and Brook sacrificing themselves to reincarnate them respectively and them getting powered up to Yonko level with gear 5 and black blade.

Law doesn't revive people. His "ultimate power" is granting eternal life to the target. Immortality Type 1, in other words.

Brook might be able to do it, but it's dubious.

Right, if Luffy dies and somehow revives, he'll have no powers.

Not to mention that Oda hates the resurrection of characters, and he wouldn't do such a thing just to justify a stupid power-up or to exaggerate the drama.

I think it's gonna be like against Katakuri, Luffy fights Kaido and slowly catches up to him in terms of technique and power

At least that's how I think it'll happen

I hope if Jinbe comes back to Wano he has a scar or injury of some kind. To show he had it rough fending off the Big Mom Pirates

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I think it's gonna be like against Katakuri, Luffy fights Kaido and slowly catches up to him in terms of technique and power
At least that's how I think it'll happen
That could definitely happen. That would be how the straw hats pull it off themselves. Luffy does this against Kaido and Zoro against BM

The Popular Loser said:
Then we still have the Three Admirals which imo shouldn't even be a threat if he manages to beat Kaido at the end of Wano.
Unless Luffy gets some OP heat resistance, Akainu will always be a threat to him. Akainu is a popular EOS Boss for Luffy, I can imagine why, his awakening will be broken as hell. It'll be very hard for even an EOS Luffy to beat him.

Since Jack has the same bounty as Katakuri despite being 20 years younger does that make him much stronger ?

It's easy if you're part of a big crew and you are aggresive. Jack is ruthless and quite brutal, so it's not a surprise to me.

Bounties have nothing to do with strength being the sole trait, see Luffy vs literally everyone who has had a higher bounty than him. It has to do with the collection of the following: Crimes, activity, power, connections, etc...

• If the WG made it public that Luffy was responsible for Alabasta and defeating Gekko Moriah, and not undersell his other crimes (Impel Down being a major one), his bounty would have shot up far above his 400,000,000 that he had after Marineford despite being far weaker than most characters equal or above that at the time.
Jack having a high bounty could simply be chalked up to the WG hyping him up as one of Kaido's Calamities, and also being highly active in attacking countries or islands connected to the WG, while also being quite powerful.

• Take Cracker, with a lower bounty. He is likely not as active due to the WG only ever witnessing his Biscuit soldier, and never being forced to reveal himself.
It's like saying Hancock, who only has an 80,000,000 bounty before being frozen would be fodder tier because she simply has a vastly lower bounty than Kuma, Doflamingo, Moriah (big memes), and is equal to Crocodile pre-Baroque Works. Meanwhile, Admirals (canon) and Stampede (non-canon) hype her up as being a high-tier.

Fact to support Cin: Eustass Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy, and was stated to possess a higher bounty solely due to the mass amount of civilian casualties and carnage he caused in his pirating activities.

On the other side, Nico Robin, regardless of being such an enormous threat to the Government, had a bounty lower than Sir Crocodile's, because she doesn't cause much carnage and laid low.

Bounties are a general 'threat' level, not a general 'power' level, and this is repeated numerous times throughout the series.

Not to mention Robin got her bounty before ever actually being a strong combatant. The 79 mill on her was because of her ability to read the poneglyph, and thus being a potential threat to the WG simply because she is one of few who can acquire info that the WG wants to keep hidden.

Her bounty did not change for over 20 years. Her first increase came from Enies Lobby--escaping, which increased it to 80 million, and the next time was from her direct involvement during the Dressrosa arc.

Yeah, bounties just simply are not conducive to argumentation about the strength an individual possesses, it's pretty simple, thanks for the further context

Bounties=Threat LV=Power LV (This is Shoenen after all) 90% of the time. Its a rule of thumb that has exceptions

Ex: War-lords (oops outdated but still a good example) aren't a threat anymore, but Revolutionaries are their biggest threat.

Is jack stronger than Smoothie because he's 70 pts ahead? I wouldn't put too much faith in it.

Is Queen stronger than Law with 3 times the bounty? I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

Applying Nekketsu rules to a Nekketsu just because it's the classification is a fallacy.

It has been stated that the bounty increases the more things you do. Attacking the WG, whether its affiliated countries or disturbing with their actions; attacking and killing citizens; resisting the authority of the Navy, etc.

Is God Usopp stronger than Brook, Franky, Robin, Bartolomeo and ******* Sanji just because of his bounty?

Was 8 Years old Robin stronger than Arlong?

Is Post-Timeskip Nami weaker than Enies Lobby Sanji?

Was Luffy weaker than Crocodile back in Arabasta?

Was Luffy weaker than Moriah back in Thriller Bark?

The misconception of bounty=Power level is based on wrong arguments. If your point relies on the strength of characters yet to show what they are capable of, then that's not a good argument at all.

The Stawhats got an upgrade back in Dressrosa. Luffy and Sanji raised their bounties un 100 millions each, Zoro raised his in 200 millions, Usopp did so with his in 170 millions, while the rest sans Chopper raised theirs in 50 millions just because they were back into piracy and not for some "Power level" system that the WG has no way to measure accurately.

He might be with that suit in all honesty

But I see your point that bounty thing means nothing. I think bounty refers to both how troublesome you are and how much of a threat you are tbh/

I still dunno why people are hyping Young WB up when he could have reached his prime during or after Roger's final days. Regarding spoilers, WB at this time is gaining power, so certainly he and his crew have not reached full strength.

Back