• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Sixteen Return to Sabaody Archipelago

@USklaverei; the more logical explanation is that it is just artistic liberties fading the beam out instead of showing it over them.

It makes way more sense for them to notice the light after it reaches them than for them to somehow see the light before it even reaches their eyes. Especially since at this point Usopp has not unlocked Observation Haki and is a fodder as far as the verse is concerned.

@Stefano; currently the answer is no, his Gear 3 scales to baseline Large Mountain level for briefly contending with Fujitora but not actually matching his full power, which is why his Gear 4 is rated as "At least Large Mountain level+".

Kidkinsey said:
kishishishi got me through thriller bark, people call moriah ass but i kinda liked him
Moria had one of the best paramecia/overall fruits.

Shame that its now in BB's crew. Wonder who'll be it's new user, though.

Also, is anyone else thinking that BB might steal a third (Zoan) fruit? A part of me would love it to be Marco's so that we can have a Dark Phoenix.

PaChi2 said:
Kidkinsey said:
kishishishi got me through thriller bark, people call moriah ass but i kinda liked him
Moria had one of the best paramecia/overall fruits.
Shame that its now in BB's crew. Wonder who'll be it's new user, though.

Also, is anyone else thinking that BB might steal a third (Zoan) fruit? A part of me would love it to be Marco's so that we can have a Dark Phoenix.
I don't see Oda killing off Moira, but if he does go that route the meow commander seems a good fit. Sort of rather he was a zoan user but if not then the "corrupt king" makes the most sense for a puppett user.

The drawback is worst than the advantage. Firstly, Zombeard wouldn't be able to use the Gura powers, and Teach couldn't see the sunlight again.

The Calaca said:
The drawback is worst than the advantage. Firstly, Zombeard wouldn't be able to use the Gura powers, and Teach couldn't see the sunlight again.
They could very easily let BB get away with the sun thing cuz "Yami sucks all light" or some bs.

Zombeard would be a non-sick Old Whitebeard, which is a hell of an asset. Easily Admiral level.

The theory that Blackbeard will eat Kaidos devil fruit is really dumb, one because it will be boring seeing Luffy fight an enemy with the same ability and two Blackbeard as a dragon would look weird and thematically weird.

Back