• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eleven Sabaody Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
>For Robin? Someone link the doc for her potential techniques, please.

What doc are you talking about?

>Brook should demonstrate a stronger Ice Manipulation or some offensively effective Soulhax.

That sounds interesting for Brook

>Chopper might be able to fully control the Monster Point. He used it a few times in Whole Cake and it wasn't taxing his body at all.

Now that you mention it, I don't remember Chopper being taxed by MP either. Maybe you're right.

>But all of them should awake some form of Haki at this point.

It still makes no sense to me why Oda sent Robin to train with the RA, which have fighters that can use Haki, and just have her only become well-versed in the different forms of the ability (as we saw in Fishman Island and Punk Hazard) but not let her actually unlock either CoA or CoO. Yet he gives someone like Rebecca the latter!

@Kobster If those are the docs Calaca was referring to, then I've seen them before. I actually a love-hate thing for lol. I love it because those techniques would be awesome for Robin, however, I hate them because they're better than the new moves Oda gave Robin after the timeskip.

@Calaca I forgot about Shirahoshi having Haki

Can't wait for the next chapter for now that an Act is finished for Wano, we may get to see what is happening around the world, similar to Chapter 925.

Hopefully we get more info on what happen at Reverie, with the subject of the Shichibukai, the battle of the Navy Admirals vs the Revolutionary Army, and more Im-sama. Still waiting for the reveal of the new model Pacifista that we're created over the time-skip. Perhaps even know the fate of what happen to Moria after his visit to Blackbeard

Oh yeah I've seen quite a bit of Robin projects like her cloning performing a dual Rokugan. Or creating a multi finger Shigan.

Well our time at Sabaodoy has come to a close. The vs battle pirates were cornered and narrowly escaped the capture of The Fandom government by being blasted off by the Shichibukai Barthlomew Kuma next time on One Piece discussion thread. We'll be joining out main captain Monkey D. Luffy to the all female island Amazon Lily.

Luffy's Arrival in Amazon Lily - One Piece Episode 408 English Subbed HD-0
Luffy's Arrival in Amazon Lily - One Piece Episode 408 English Subbed HD-0

Js250476 said:
Oh yeah I've seen quite a bit of Robin projects like her cloning performing a dual Rokugan. Or creating a multi finger Shigan.
She can also create a dick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So did anybody else read chapter 957 yet? The bounties for the Yonko were revealed, as well as some interesting information about the Rocks pirate crew.

Unless Shanks interferes to help Luffy out against Kaido and Big Mom, I don't know how his alliance can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back