• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1080: "The Hero of Legend" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he jumps there's no Haoshoku trail like with Zoro/Luffy and the others, the sparks seem to be coming from outside and in, instead of out of his fist like a streak. So I assume it's the typical Haoshoku lightning, only cranked up to a thousand
Hmm, all I'll say is that if this is just Buso (which I highly doubt), then this is the first time Oda has ever drawn Buso of any kind like this.

FH2kOQZ.png

Are we gonna finally get a flashback on this damn incident? It has been over 10 years since the 1st time we heard of it.
That would be pretty cool.

No joke though, I actually think Grus and Kujyaku's DF's are pretty cool, especially Grus's cause he can seemingly turn his soldiers into clay Golems, which makes them bigger, stronger, and have logia like properties. And he can even make just normal clay Golems.

Pretty cool actually!

Okay Oda, we've gotten back-to-back chapters where Shanks and Garp used named attacks with Hao Infusion for the first time, now it's Mihawk's turn. So people can stop asking if he has it, even though it should be obvious since the guy who's after his title has it, and also to destroy the ridiculous notion that his World's Strongest Swordsman title stands for World's Skillest Swordsman.

Okay Oda, we've gotten back-to-back chapters where Shanks and Garp used named attacks with Hao Infusion for the first time, now it's Mihawk's turn. So people can stop asking if he has it, even though it should be obvious since the guy who's after his title has it, and also to destroy the ridiculous notion that his World's Strongest Swordsman title stands for World's Skillest Swordsman.
Dragon first.

Those allegations will only ever stop if we see Mihawk and Shanks fight evenly in the current era. Only then will the Anti-Mihawk Association (KOL, Toad, etc.) finally be shutdown for good.

Those allegations will only ever stop if we see Mihawk and Shanks fight evenly in the current era. Only then will the Anti-Mihawk Association (KOL, Toad, etc.) finally be shutdown for good.
Like even IF we saw Mihawk use CoC Coating, people will still argue that Mihawks is shit compared to Shanks lol.

Let's be fr, even if Mihawk fought Shanks evenly in the current era those guys still wouldn't accept Mihawk was on Shanks level and would find some way to cope about it by saying something like "Shanks was holding back!". A lot of the Shanks stans are hopeless when it comes to accepting that Mihawk is still in the same tier as Current Shanks.

characters that most likely have haoshoku but are unconfirmed:
mihawk
dragon
im (ruling over the entire world they gotta have it)
xebec

i would like if akainu has it but i wont say its likely

Let's be fr, even if Mihawk fought Shanks evenly in the current era those guys still wouldn't accept Mihawk was on Shanks level and would find some way to cope about it by saying something like "Shanks was holding back!". A lot of the Shanks stans are hopeless when it comes to accepting that Mihawk is still in the same tier as Current Shanks.
While unfortunately true, those people would be beyond help at that point and should just be ignored (or laughed at).
Sad truths 😔

No joke though, I actually think Grus and Kujyaku's DF's are pretty cool, especially Grus's cause he can seemingly turn his soldiers into clay Golems, which makes them bigger, stronger, and have logia like properties. And he can even make just normal clay Golems.

Pretty cool actually!
same i like grus' devil fruit he uses it really well. i assume he can make anything out of clay like mr 3's wax power like keys, bodies, buildings, animals etc etc who knows.

Coby has ship tease with Rebecca and now that sniper chick (who people think is Akainu's daughter for some reason).

He's got infinitely more rizz per second than adamaero will have in his entire life.
Facts and Koby pilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back