• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1080: "The Hero of Legend" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if garp actually has haoshoku infusion stuff might not go as expected for blackbeard

i dont see blackbeard losing
blackbeard running away would be repetitive
dont really know how should the fight go

Garp's attack made Sengoku's shockwave look cute
7KL7inW.jpg
5-d5y-9u-XF9-GANx-m.jpg

Blackbeard isn't in Hachinosu at the moment. And there's only two things that could explain Galaxy Impact, Buso Emission (very very veeeeery unlikely), and CoC coating (most likely).

This is so weird to me because Akainu later stopped a quake fist and quake infused naginata strike from WB by himself
Maybe his Haki isn't strong enough to block the quakes by itself? When he was with the other admirals, they combine their haki to make a barrier. When he's alone, he uses his DF too to match the quakes. If you're asking why Akainu didn't just use his DF instead of doing the Haki Barrier with the others, ig the admirals just needed a moment to flex their haki.

didnt luffy mistake between emission and internal destruction ?
No, he didn't. When he was trying to learn emission he was thinking of Rayleight/Sentomaru hitting people without touching & described the ability pretty accuratly himself. It's several chapters later when he used internal destruction by accident and then he remembered Rayleigh detroying a collar in a simular manner. Also Hyogoro would've corrected him if Emission didn't boost his striking power at all.

that would be a really interesting fight blackbeard can cancel any devil fruit but it's not overly advantageous against only haki users or sword + haki users of course its fruit is still strong but not as much as its superiority over an opponent using a devil fruit

Does this affect regeneration negation with bushoshoku after garp was shown to also infuse coc in his punches?

I might be wrong, but last time I checked, armament only shoots out Haki sparks when it clashes with armament (and even then the sparks are small and contained), it doesn't shoot out the lightning by itsef even when used as Buso Emission. Only Conqueror's Coating shoots out Haki lightning this extreme on it's own, and the fact that Garp hits the town without touching it and the destroyed town has humongous Haki lightning shooting out from it should be proof of that.

I might be wrong, but last time I checked, armament only shoots out Haki sparks when it clashes with armament (and even then the sparks are small and contained), it doesn't shoot out the lightning by itsef even when used as Buso Emission. Only Conqueror's Coating shoots out Haki lightning this extreme on it's own, and the fact that Garp hits the town without touching it and the destroyed town has humongous Haki lightning shooting out from it should be proof of that.
scabbards hitting kaido prodced sparks and so did roger hitting oden
other points are fine

shanks had the coc lightning roger didnt
the anime reinforces that roger only used bosu
But Roger does have the CoC lightning.
The anime doesn't even have him use Buso, his sword is just covered in Red and black Haki lightning.

Speaking of Zoro's CoC, why the hell isn't he trying to use it against S-Hawk when he knew that Enma + CoC could at the very least scare a Flame-On King.
because zoro a dumbass
The anime doesn't even have him use Buso, his sword is just covered in Red and black Haki lightning.
in the anime whitebeard and roger eye's turned red when they used haoshoku
also the sound of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back