• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1074: MK. III (Official Translation)

I just realized Wapol says that if the Government finds out where they are they'll be erased.
Which means they probably saw the destruction of Lulusia and figured out that one of the top dogs from the WG did it, and that'd explain why he's so paranoid.

And maybe Sabo got out of there with them, but Kobra died.

Oda really decided to give Zoro the best outfit out of the Straw Hats lol

But my favorite panel was Sanji, Chopper, AND Robin asking him to stay behind when Zoro asked could help find Vegapunk. Robin made it funnier than usual because she normally doesn't get involved in that gag and she asked him so politely.

Good to see Vivi again, but I definitely wasn't expecting Morgans and Wapol of all people to be with her. Especially Wapol.

Last edited:
Threads been updated with fanlation: https://****************.com/chapters/5630/one-piece-chapter-1074?&date=9-2-2023-13

So there's the prototype/Mark I Pacifistas' which appeared in the pre time skip as well as in the return of Sabaody.

I'm gonna assume that the Mark II's are the white one's that appeared in Film Z and in non-canon materials (so technically they haven't appeared in the canon story). Likely stronger than the Mark I's.

Nevermind, they're just modified Mark I's used by the Neo Marines. So I guess we've never seen the Mark II's.

The Mark III's are the ones that appeared this chapter, having the ability to project those bubble shields, and are likely far more powerful than the previous models. I'm that the police pacifista was a modified Mark III, or a customized Mark I.

Then finally there are the Seraphim, which are Pacifistas', but they're part of a brand new genre and kind of Pacifista (Which likely means they aren't Mark IV's, but rather a divergent evolution of the Pacifista line).

Then finally there are the Seraphim, which are Pacifistas', but they're part of a brand new genre and kind of Pacifista (Which likely means they aren't Mark IV's, but rather a divergent evolution of the Pacifista line).
The Seraphim are clones, the Pacifistas are robots. That's a pretty big difference

dlsw4cbd0dha1.png

Back