• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1074: MK. III (Official Translation)

Last edited:
Why tf are Luffy and Zoro staying behind?

And why isn't Sanji also staying behind?
Kachon's gonna turn into the Hulk if Luffy and Zoro take out that whole fleet without him tbh.
And this time, I don't blame him. At all.
Forgot to say earlier, but nice new profile pic.
Thanks
cargif.gif

Kachon's gonna turn into the Hulk if Luffy and Zoro take out that whole fleet without him tbh.
And this time, I don't blame him. At all.
Me neither, there's a difference between fighting a slightly weaker character and getting utterly cheated out of a worthy fight.

I was hoping for Sanji vs Kizaru! And then for Zoro to be confirmed as stronger than Sanji regardless
Where's it from?

Me neither, there's a difference between fighting a slightly weaker character and getting utterly cheated out of a worthy fight.

I was hoping for Sanji vs Kizaru! And then for Zoro to be confirmed as stronger than Sanji regardless
Maybe he holds Kizaru off for a bit then Zoro comes in and fights him? Like Sanji did with King kinda.
Where's it from?

I think Wapol saw Vivi and Sabo about to get bombed and took them away, and doesn't want to ask about the Lulusia incident.

Why's Vivi with MORGANS and WAPOL????
She escaped then?? I wonder if what Wapol saw was Im or the truth of the whole 'get Vivi' thing.

And now there's a double-traitor on the island. It'd be hilarious if it's York since no one suspects her.

Why's Vivi with MORGANS and WAPOL????
She escaped then?? I wonder if what Wapol saw was Im or the truth of the whole 'get Vivi' thing.

And now there's a double-traitor on the island. It'd be hilarious if it's York since no one suspects her.
And If it is her then that is not good as she is literally there life support (she is the one that eats)

And If it is her then that is not good as she is literally there life support (she is the one that eats)
People are sussing out Shaka but at the same time Shaka was the one that called Dragon-- so unless Shaka went with "logic" (which is what he represents) and realized the logical route is to give in instead of dying, then idk

You're underestimating the stamina tax for new users.
If Lucci ( who should have lower stamina/endurance than Luffy ) could use his Awakening and be relatively fine after despite actually getting hit and knocked out, I don't see why an unharmed conscious Luffy can't.
Only difference is that Luffy is a Mythical Zoan.

If Lucci ( who should have lower stamina/endurance than Luffy ) could use his Awakening and be relatively fine after despite actually getting hit and knocked out, I don't see why an unharmed conscious Luffy can't.
Only difference is that Luffy is a Mythical Zoan.
We've literally been told and shown the energy tax for awakening is insane idk why you're trying to argue it isn't
LfK8WdU.png
O1cMBdI.png
ymyIn0N.png

Yeah, Lucci probably just had enough practice with his Awakening to not be affected by the stamina drop

We've literally been told and shown the energy tax for awakening is insane idk why you're trying to argue it isn't
LfK8WdU.png
O1cMBdI.png
ymyIn0N.png
Luffy could still revive him self like 30 seconds after running out against Kaidou.
Oda is really huffing drugs nowadays, also why are they protecting Lucci and Kaku?
Lucci literally tried to stab him in the brain, and previously threatened to send him and his crew to hell.

Luffy could still revive him self like 30 seconds after running out against Kaidou.
That allowed him to remain in gear 5th but the result of that action was him being unconscious for week after the battle. Luffy didn't need to stay in Gear 5th after his Lucci fight but it still taxes his stamina to use it.
also why are they protecting Lucci and Kaku?
Lucci literally tried to stab him in the brain, and previously threatened to send him and his crew to hell.
Pretty sure they're guarding them to make sure they don't escape rather than to protect them.

Pretty sure they're guarding them to make sure they don't escape rather than to protect them.
Fair.
That allowed him to remain in gear 5th but the result of that action was him being unconscious for week after the battle. Luffy didn't need to stay in Gear 5th after his Lucci fight but it still taxes his stamina to use it.
After fighting Kaidou for a while, don't forget he literally died before that final round.

Back