• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1072: The Weight of Memory (Official Translation)

If he can make pain tangible imagine if he used memories/thoughts as AP just like that pain bubble
I mean his fruit is repel repel fruit so i believe he can at least take his own pain and send it to his enemy (he actually did it in one piece game pirate warriors) so its very possible he can also control memories and send it to his enemies too

Also would mean that his pain manipulation works on a conceptual level.
It does sound like limited specifically though. He can't conceptualize it without the nervous system's signals first

though ngl I don't get how that type of manip works so I'll leave it to y'all to decide

If he can materialize and repel a persons memories, could it be possible for him to materialize and repel a persons knowledge? Like literally make a person forget how to count or how to fight?

If she's as strong as the real Bakkin then she should be the strongest CP0 agent consider ROCKS PIRATES and all that
Depend if Stussy being based on Bakkin on her prime, which is very likely true
Maybe this is why she's being saved for last.
You mean Stussy? Well....i can see her as an secret/true antagonist of Egghead arc but we'll see

1. Still, the 2 of them and Stussy are all portrayed as comparable to each other.

2. I thought the rule in OP was that Luffy always fights the #1 dude (Lucci) while Zoro fights the second best (Kaku)
It might end up being Luffy vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Lucci, although I really want to see Zoro vs Kizaru instead because I think Zoro is owed some Saboady payback

Last edited:
Oh hey it's the Naruto guy lol.

Pain, thoughts and memories are all abstract and conceptual in nature, i.e lesser known concepts / type 3 concepts. Effecting them directly is exactly what Kuma is doing, giving personal concepts a physical form.
It is refering to them as signals of the nervous system (electrical signals in your body are not abstracts)
Honestly seems closer to Data Manipulation (being able to materialize signals which are data), then conceptual Manip

Summaries out.

Freaking Vegapunk and Kuma are out here experiment with human souls (or at least the metaphysical/non material aspects of human beings) with Kuma's fruit. And a human soul in OP seemingly weights 21 grams.

Holy sht bonny's fruit is OP af
she really is changing ur future from different timelines and she can also damage physical things???

Man Stussy has Redfield bat bat fruit from one piece Red game 0.0 oh sht.... Mihawk's dad Patrick Redfield. also fun fact Oda himself made this character for this game so its kinda like Z cannon filler =P
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Souls in One Piece having physical mass is definitely weird as wouldn’t that imply they are not intangible
Anyways Bonnie’s ability is a straight up better version of Shinobus which is neat
But then you have Brooks soul being able to go through matter, so there's something going on.

Raws out.
Honestly I can not tell what the **** is happening in the panels it's shown kind of weird but it seems that Kaku is taking Zoro's attacks somewhat but it doesn't seem to be a huge competition.

I'm not sure and when I saw the full raws I realized it was just a stomp lmao
But hey at least Kaku got up even if he got literally slammed.

This seems to slightly imply that Kaku is > Lucci at least in terms of his Devil Fruit as he awakened his in 2 years ( or possibly less really ) and Lucci took a plethora of years to awaken his, Lucci got knocked out for a minute or 2 by a casual G5 Luffy and Kaku got slammed like 2 or 3 times by a casual Zoro and got up seconds after before Stussy intervened.

So Buso Zoro (the same one that matched King's Buso+Imperial Flames) ~= Awakened + Rokushiki Kaku.

YC1 level Awakened Kaku (Though Zoro is YC1+ level, don't get me wrong).

Neat.

Maybe it's time to abandon Lucci stonks and invest in Kaku stonks

And seems to me like Kaku was capable of fighting (since he didn't seem to be that wounded), were it not for Stussy drinking his blood.

This seems to slightly imply that Kaku is > Lucci at least in terms of his Devil Fruit as he awakened his in 2 years ( or possibly less really ) and Lucci took a plethora of years to awaken his, Lucci got knocked out for a minute or 2 by a casual G5 Luffy and Kaku got slammed like 2 or 3 times by a casual Zoro and got up seconds after before Stussy intervened.
Tbf Zoro 80% of the time looks/acts casual even against tough opponents.

And there goes the Robin vs. Stussy match-up I wanted it seems lol.

And did Oda really have to send Sanji to the same place where S-Snake currently is? Because if her powers affect him it like did those CP0 agents...I can already see the reactions from the community lmao.

And there goes the Robin vs. Stussy match-up I wanted it seems lol.
Stussy is a bit similar to Robin's Demonio Form, it'd make sense.
And did Oda really have to send Sanji to the same place where S-Snake currently is? Because if her powers affect him like did those CP0 agents...I can already see the reactions from the community lmao.
Sigh.
I was fine until you made me remember this tomfoolery.

So Buso Zoro (the same one that matched King's Buso+Imperial Flames) ~= Awakened + Rokushiki Kaku.

YC1 level Awakened Kaku (Though Zoro is YC1+ level, don't get me wrong).

Neat.

Maybe it's time to abandon Lucci stonks and invest in Kaku stonks

And seems to me like Kaku was capable of fighting (since he didn't seem to be that wounded), were it not for Stussy drinking his blood.
It seems like Zoro just kept dunking on him each time he got up which is REALLY funny to me.
Glad to see him endure it though. Like I said he seems to have a better control of his Awakening than Lucci which is weird but I never believed in Lucci anyway so I'm not hurt lel.

Actually, it's seems that Kaku wasn't really hurt much by the slam (or he recovered insanely quickly) and the face Zoro made when blocking Bigan seemed somewhat serious.

And you see Zoro's body shaking when he blocks the Bigan, implying it's a heavy blow even for Zoro. So basically Awakened Kaku w/ Buso is ~ to Buso Zoro (which implies Awakened Kaku is ~ to Santoryu Zoro), to the point that with Rokushiki his attacks are able to make Zoro shake from the force of the blocked attack.

Also Kaku properly shows buso this chapter with his Bigan.

Back