• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but I was just pointing out the flaw in their logic. They call them "White" people yet don't include them as people of color.
Though we may be getting off topic, but that's just how it is during break weeks.

Ht61su2h.jpg

Well, four elite-level pacifistas, the CP0, and Kizaru at the same time seems like more raw power than the Straw Hats pirates have available on their own.
Yeah but Kizaru might get held up by Zoro.
CP0 isn't much of a problem, Lucci is their biggest problem only because he's the most serious and cautious of them but he's still prone to mistakes and he can probably get dealt with by Jinbe or Sanji.
The Seraphim... I don't know, I guess Luffy can rubberize them and beat on them
But he probably has certain morals about hitting children.

Let's see how strong Kaku and Sussy- I mean Stussy are.
Kaku is a bumbling buffoon though, unless he's Awakened and gotten more serious and attentive once in combat I don't see him being a major threat to his opponent.
Stussy is definitely the most unknown, some people think she might have an Owl fruit.

Something tells me Kizaru might help the straw hats this time around. I dunno man
It's sus how he went out WITHOUT Akainu's orders despite it being very clear that he NEVER acts without being given orders first. Especially with him and Sentomaru's whole "uncle" thing going on.
I feel like he might kick the hell out of Lucci for doing Sentomaru in like that

Last edited:
Something tells me Kizaru might help the straw hats this time around. I dunno man
It's sus how he went out WITHOUT Akainu's orders despite it being very clear that he NEVER acts without being given orders first. Especially with him and Sentomaru's who "uncle" thing going on.
I feel like he might kick the hell out of Lucci for doing Sentomaru in like that
That's what I thought too.
Like, it does NOT look good for Lucci right now.
He's got a Yonko against him, the Seraphim ( once Sentomaru gets control again ), and now possibly an Admiral.
This right here, this is one of the only reason I hate his fans. They don't consider the fact that he is VERY likely to get trashed next chapter.
But what ever. I just hope Kaku isn't hurt in all this. Can't have our clumsy giraffe boy hurt

Yeah but Kizaru might get held up by Zoro.
CP0 isn't much of a problem, Lucci is their biggest problem only because he's the most serious and cautious of them but he's still prone to mistakes and he can probably get dealt with by Jinbe or Sanji.
The Seraphim... I don't know, I guess Luffy can rubberize them and beat on them
But he probably has certain morals about hitting children.
CP0's power is still an unknown variable though. it makes no sense for them to be hyped up this much and cap out at yc1 level, especially when they're the direct subordinates of the dragons

it makes no sense for them to be hyped up this much and cap out at yc1 level

YC1 is already pretty impressive I'd say. Each Yonko only has 1-2 subordinates in that level at best. So far we've seen like 6 CP-0 members already and there is likely more of them. It's quite a show of power for the world government to just have a dozen YC1 level characters in their ranks

YC1 is already pretty impressive I'd say. Each Yonko only has 1-2 subordinates in that level at best. So far we've seen like 6 CP-0 members already and there is likely more of them. It's quite a show of power for the world government to just have a dozen YC1 level characters in their ranks
The only CP0 Agents that are close to Commander level is Lucci ( low YC2 maybe ) and maybe Kaku and Stussy.
The others were getting worked by Apoo, Drake, etc.

The only CP0 Agents that are close to Commander level is Lucci ( low YC2 maybe ) and maybe Kaku and Stussy.
The others were getting worked by Apoo, Drake, etc.
Guernica almost killed Apoo with a single Shigan but Apoo used Buso to defend himself (and even then, it still badly hurt Apoo).

This is the same Apoo who was only moderately harmed by a pissed Kidd sucker punching him with a Punk Gibson.

And Apoo fled from CP0 since he couldn't win.

And Guernica mid-diffed to high-diffed Drake off-screen.

Guernica IMO is about Queen level in regards to AP, tho Queen has viruses and Vinsmoke abilities to help him out.

Guernica almost killed Apoo with a single Shigan but Apoo used Buso to defend himself (and even then, it still badly hurt Apoo).

This is the same Apoo who was only moderately harmed by a pissed Kidd sucker punching him with a Punk Gibson.

And Apoo fled from CP0 since he couldn't win.

And Guernica mid-diffed to high-diffed Drake off-screen.

Guernica IMO is about Queen level in regards to AP, tho Queen has viruses and Vinsmoke abilities to help him out.
Shigan targets specific weak spots in your body, it makes sense that he might have been able to knock out or kill Apoo with it.
I still don't really hold the lower agents at YC2 though, only Lucci and the rest of his group if they get feats.

Shigan targets specific weak spots in your body, it makes sense that he might have been able to knock out or kill Apoo with it.
I still don't really hold the lower agents at YC2 though, only Lucci and the rest of his group if they get feats.
I wouldn't call Guernica a lower agent, the Elders viewed him as an incredible asset.

I just hope Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy scale to him eventually.

Maskless though, so below even Guernika, Maha and Joseph
oda always likes to throw curveballs, he said " I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!"

oda always likes to throw curveballs, he said " I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!"
explains crocodile. He probably heard that about Lucci now that I think about it-

If he comes back as Yonko level I'm probably not going to visit the One Piece Power Scaling subreddit for a while.

The people there are already crapping on Awakened Lucci and saying...get this... that Katakuri easily beats him.

If he comes back as Yonko level I'm probably not going to visit the One Piece Power Scaling subreddit for a while.

The people there are already crapping on Awakened Lucci and saying...get this... that Katakuri easily beats him.
LOL
Thing is, Katakuri MIGHT be able to beat him, but it's probably a mid or high diff IMO.
Though Awakened Lucci has like 2 feats, he presumably still has that annoying Zoan Regen and Recovery, and can do some heavy damage to him if he uses Rokougan on a vital organ ( tbf that'd take out a good amount of people due to the spots he does it in ), so Kata would have to keep his distance while spamming Armament infused Mochi fists to win.
Also Kata has better Haki as far as we know.

LOL
Thing is, Katakuri MIGHT be able to beat him, but it's probably a mid or high diff IMO.
Though Awakened Lucci has like 2 feats, he presumably still has that annoying Zoan Regen and Recovery, and can do some heavy damage to him if he uses Rokougan on a vital organ ( tbf that'd take out a good amount of people due to the spots he does it in ), so Kata would have to keep his distance while spamming Armament infused Mochi fists to win.
Also Kata has better Haki as far as we know.
Dude, the Zoan Tobiroppo scale >= to a Gear 3 stronger than the one that matched Katakuri's Awakening.

Awakened Lucci, even if we seriously lowball him to Scabbard level, could one-shot Katakuri with his pinky finger.

Hell, I'm pretty sure his Base and Hybrid are above Kata as well, they just don't have feats yet on that level.

Dude, the Zoan Tobiroppo scale >= to a Gear 3 stronger than the one that matched Katakuri's Awakening.

Awakened Lucci, even if we seriously lowball him to Scabbard level, could one-shot Katakuri with his pinky finger.

Hell, I'm pretty sure his Base and Hybrid are above Kata as well, they just don't have feats yet on that level.
Dude why do you think I said he has to AVOID Lucci's stuff while spamming mochi fists on him?
Also his Hybrid form couldn't knock out Atlas, stop with the wank lol.

Dude why do you think I said he has to AVOID Lucci's stuff while spamming mochi fists on him?
Also his Hybrid form couldn't knock out Atlas, stop with the wank lol.
Dude that Rokugan is dura neg and it still blew off half her goddamn face.

Despite that, she was still breathing and making sounds.
Mind you she wasn't even guarding, while Katakuri will be on guard here.
So I still think Kata wins.

He was one of the scariest/most powerful logias pre-ts, he might be the first to show logia awakening. Either him or Crocodile.

Also, given the Satellites were all created by the same guy who created the Pacifista and the Seraphims, i really doubt any of them are actually weak, some may be more suited to combat than others, but Atlas surviving a Rokuogan is far from an anti-feat for Lucci.

Eh, she still seems to have the body of a child. He used a dura neg attack on her and she still managed to stay slightly conscious afterwards.
Definitely not his proudest feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back