• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
p7jhwrp9m2x41.png

Oda's message regarding covid-19

also it's mentioned that garps haki kills covid at range and his mustache is N95

And when did that make anyone weak? Hitsugaya from Bleach barely looks like a 13yo, Atlas is even taller than Jinbe mind you, also, in case you haven't read the last few chapters, the Seraphim are actually kids that aren't any weaker than the top tiers.
Sure, but I'm just saying Lucci doesn't have many AP feats for now.

It would if Lucci could match up to Luffy and Zoro's stats. Same for Kizaru.
Way I see it, though, Zoro fights Kizaru and probably beats him high/extreme diff and Luffy deals with Lucci. Luffy obviously beats Lucci but I don't know how fast because I don't know what Gear or type of Haki he'd use.

If Lucci can somewhat match Gear 5, he's definitely going to give Zoro a fight to the bitter end, if they were to fight.

Is this supposed to make it sound weak? King's Durability is practically higher than Kaidou's.
And once King's flame was off Zoro was clapping him lol
So yeah, he'd kill Lucci.
He would not kill Lucci with just one Shishi.

Lucci, as we can see, took a G5 hit and, while it made him bleed a bit, he's still rearing to go.

And he can use Tekkai, which he was already incredibly good with pre-Timeskip, to increase his durability by a massive amount.

He would not kill Lucci with just one Shishi.

Lucci, as we can see, took a G5 hit and, while it made him bleed a bit, he's still rearing to go.

And he can use Tekkai, which he was already incredibly good with pre-Timeskip, to increase his durability by a massive amount.
Sure, but after like 2 or 3 attacks Lucci is out.
Zoro has Advanced Armament, Advanced Conq, and a lot of skill with his swords.
There's no way Lucci could take his attacks even if he uses Tekkai and Armament.

If he comes back as Yonko level I'm probably not going to visit the One Piece Power Scaling subreddit for a while.

The people there are already crapping on Awakened Lucci and saying...get this... that Katakuri easily beats him.

People on that subreddit think Katakuri's Future Sight allows him to beat Current Zoro, Law, Kid, and even make Gear 5th struggle. Yet at the same time a lot of them throw a fit if you call Zoro Yonko/Admiral Level/Top Tier but they have no problem accepting Sabo as a Top Tier/Admiral Level because of his "feats" at Mary Geoise. A lot of them are a joke. 💀

People on that subreddit think Katakuri's Future Sight allows him to beat Current Zoro, Law, Kid, and even make Gear 5th struggle. Yet at the same time a lot of them throw a fit if you call Zoro Yonko/Admiral Level/Top Tier but they have no problem accepting Sabo as a Top Tier/Admiral Level because of his "feats" at Mary Geoise. A lot of them are a joke. 💀
Just ask them how did Luffy manage to speed blitz him when he first used Snakeman and they'll erupt.
What's even funnier? The fact that Luffy literally had better Future Sight than Katakuri and still got clapped by Kaidou multiple times before the Roof Top shenanigans. But they don't believe Zoro, who's somewhat comparable to Luffy and Kaidou in speed, could blitz Katakuri?
And I won't even mention the fact that his G5 beat Kaidou and he's effortlessly boxing with Lucci rn, who are both opponents I think would probably beat Katakuri or give him a hard time in the latter's case.

Just ask them how did Luffy manage to speed blitz him when he first used Snakeman and they'll erupt.
What's even funnier? The fact that Luffy literally had better Future Sight than Katakuri and still got clapped by Kaidou multiple times before the Roof Top shenanigans. But they don't believe Zoro, who's somewhat comparable to Luffy and Kaidou in speed, could blitz Katakuri?
And I won't even mention the fact that his G5 beat Kaidou and he's effortlessly boxing with Lucci rn, who are both opponents I think would probably beat Katakuri or give him a hard time in the latter's case.
Be careful. If you people rag on Katakuri too much, Oda will make him more powerful

Be careful. If you people rag on Katakuri too much, Oda will make him more powerful
I fail to see the issue with this.

But for right now, he's Oven level (SMH), which has made me drop my dreams of High 6-A Perospero and Katakuri for good.

I love people who basically only read the series to see how strong certain characters will be.
Stg, the moment Lucci appeared in the chapter y'all instantly made a profile for him and gave him H6A everything.
Y'all need to read some of the plot or somn instead of worrying about powerscaling all the time.
Though given the site we're on that's kind of your job so go off I guess
Does raise the question of why people like the Tobiroppo have no profiles though

I love people who basically only read the series to see how strong certain characters will be.
Stg, the moment Lucci appeared in the chapter y'all instantly made a profile for him and gave him H6A everything.
Y'all need to read some of the plot or somn instead of worrying about powerscaling all the time.
Though given the site we're on that's kind of your job so go off I guess
Does raise the question of why people like the Tobiroppo have no profiles though
wano turned one piece into agenda piece

I just thought of something. When Kizaru arrives, what if he shoots a laser at Luffy, but Luffy grabs it like he did with the lightning bolt and flings it back or towards Lucci? That would be freaking sick lol, Gomu Gomu no Beam/Laser.
I feel like the heat of the laser would still burn his hand if he grabbed it tho, right?

Maybe he could grab a chunk of the ground and bounce the laser back at Kizaru, similar to what he did with Boro Breath.

I feel like the heat of the laser would still burn his hand if he grabbed it tho, right?

Maybe he could grab a chunk of the ground and bounce the laser back at Kizaru, similar to what he did with Boro Breath.
He grabbed Lightning no problem, and that stuffs also hot.

Eh maybe, but I feel like since lasers are super piercing attacks in OP, they might still pierce the rubber ground. I might be wrong though.

I just thought of something. When Kizaru arrives, what if he shoots a laser at Luffy, but Luffy grabs it like he did with the lightning bolt and flings it back or towards Lucci? That would be freaking sick lol, Gomu Gomu no Beam/Laser.
I think Luffy was able to grab lightning because he is rubber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back