• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Calc Revisions

Calaca Vs said:
The revision was accepted so I'll make a list of the characters effected by.
High 6-C: Luffy in Gear Fourth with a higher to strongest attacks. Charlotte Cracker and Katakuri, Gild Tesoro.

At least High 6-C: Big Mom, Kaido, Sengoku, Shanks, Garp, Prime Shiki.

There's more but I'm not sure about them. Blackbeard and Zephyr (prime) should scale too and I'm sure I forgot someone.
What about other Top Yonkou Commanders like Smoothie, Ace, Marco, Vista, Jozu, Benn and Jack? Shouldn't they be put at High 6-C as well?

Fujitora's feat is still Large Island level.

It's Doflamingo's feat which is Island level+.

EDIT: I'm starting the question treating the G4 power-up as an automatic multiplier of Luffy's stats. Luffy's elasticity has increased a lot but that doesn't mean his AP has to go up by the same amount, or his durability.

EDIT2: I've also got problems scaling Luffy directly to the Birdcage.

Calaca Vs said:
The revision was accepted so I'll make a list of the characters effected by.
High 6-C: Luffy in Gear Fourth with a higher to strongest attacks. Charlotte Cracker and Katakuri, Gild Tesoro.

At least High 6-C: Big Mom, Kaido, Sengoku, Shanks, Garp, Prime Shiki.

There's more but I'm not sure about them. Blackbeard and Zephyr (prime) should scale too and I'm sure I forgot someone.
This scaling seems more realistic. That way people know that Yonko are not capped at High 6C. Common sense (not evidence) says that not all Yonko are equals, and Big Mom being the earliest in the story otta say that she's the weakest of the four. Of course we'll have to wait a few more arcs, but the "at least" helps a ton!

Damage3245 said:
It's Doflamingo's feat which is Island level+.

EDIT: I'm starting the question treating the G4 power-up as an automatic multiplier of Luffy's stats. Luffy's elasticity has increased a lot but that doesn't mean his AP has to go up by the same amount, or his durability.

EDIT2: I've also got problems scaling Luffy directly to the Birdcage.
You may be right about Luffy not being High 6C in Gear 4th yet. We should probably wait for more feats.

Damage3245 said:
You are correct. I have edited the blog to make this more easily understood.

Okay. Thanks. Are everybody else fine with if we close this thread then?

That should probably be removed then.

The stories from the start of the chapters are canon, and I recall that getting calced as far as I'm concerned, but I might be wrong.

That's why you see theories about the people of the Moon and stuff because Enel's story shows them

Back