• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Calc Revisions

Good point.

I updated the blog link on Fujitora's profile but did not see that it was on Luffy's profile as well. That's the problem with these huge profiles. I'll fix that.

Should our old Whitebeard calculation blog be used again? I think that it gave a Large Island level result.

Well, it would be consistent now. Do you have a link to it?

Darkanine calced the meteor at 345 gigatons, but forgot to mention that it is High 6-C, so the mistake is understandable.

As far as I undestood:

1)All Low 6-B characters get replaced with 6-C (island level+) via scaling to doflamingo

2)All Low 6-B+ characters are either "island level+" or "at least island level+". Unsure about that one.

3)All 6-B characters get replaced with High 6-C(Large island level)

EDIT:

As for Luffy's 6-B King Kong Gun, I never really understood the justification for that, so "likely higher with" should be alright.

Torch, isn't the High 6-C only for Fujitora's enviromental destructive capacity via meteors? How would the other admirals scale to that exactly? Shouldn't they scale to his ordinary stats?

I will check if I can find it, but make no promises.

Well, I'll be honest, I'm not that knowledgeable in OP.

Why are Fujitora's meteors considered Enviromental destruction anyways? We never take meteors as Eniviromental DC as far as I know.

Also, it seems that Gear 4 Luffy is scaled via 3x multiplier from doflamingo, which would result in 85.12 * 3 = 255.36 gigatons, a.k.a High 6-C. Don't know if a multiplier like this is reliable or not though.

I guess it's because the AP of Fujitora's typical attacks aren't shown to be on the level of him summoning down massive meteors.

To be honest, the OP profiles have been extremely convoluted before these revisions took place. Sorting them through thoroughly is going to take a bit of time.

Well, at least I found something to scale the god-tiers from.

I don't know if it's just me Ant but that NarutoForums link in the calc isn't working.

The whitebeard calculation actually yields similar results to Fujitora's meteors, huh? Interesting.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the WB calculation was never accepted.

Fujitora's meteors should scale to the admirals/yonkous anyways, so it doesn't really matter. I think Fujitora's meteors are considered as being >himself, since he can't control the size of them, which is why it's separate from his stats. But since the other admirals/yonkous should be most likely stronger than fujitora, they should be comparable to his meteors.

How about this; for the sake of simplicity, the Yonko and Admirals will scale to High 6-C from Fujitora for now.

We'll get that Whitebeard calc re-evaluated after the current revisions have take place.

Kkapoios'/Gwynbleiddd's Whitebeard calculation was accepted and used to scale from here previously, yes. I think that you should use it.

Okay, I'll add the Whitebeard calc in. Thanks.

The main problem I have with Whitebeard's calculation, is that despite using the correct method, the values he put into the calculator don't make any sense.

I'm not a calc group member though, so someone from the staff will have to confirm my words whenever the WB's calculation is revised.

Also, I never really understood the justification for Doflamingo's "Black Knight" being = to his birdcage tbh. Sure, they are made from the same strings, but the birdcage was shown as an "unstoppable force", implying that nobody aside from Fujitora might've been able to destroy it, while Dofla's "Black Knight" has shit feats, since it was cut up by Kyros and fodders during Dressrosa.

EDIT:

@Ant, the comments just say that the method is correct, it seems like nobody checked the values themselves.

Torch, I agree that the Black Knight/Bird Cage situation needs revising but that has to be done after the current revisions I feel.

Well, the calc group members at the time accepted the Whitebeard calculation, and Kkapoios/Gwynbleiddd is a skilled calculator, as is God Movement, who performed the original calculation.

I see no problems with using it.

Thank you.

And I'll modify that speed where necessary Torch but I think most of the characters would still be Massively Hypersonic.

EDIT: I didn't realize a lot of characters were Massively Hypersonic+ instead of just Massively Hypersonic. I'll fix that now.

Nothing; I'll make a revision thread for that soon.

But a lot of characters were rated as MHS+ for a feat which is now MHS. So that has to be fixed too.

Well, I might as well put it out there now anyway; the calc used to justify Relativistic One Piece has reasons for not being considered useful.

It makes a wrong assumption about Rayleigh's movements in the feat to justify him being Relativistic, and it is pretty clearly an outlier at this point.

I personally don't think that it is an outlier for the God tiers.

Regarding Kizaru; I do think he definitely still has Lightspeed attacks (for at least some of his attacks, not all), but I would say Kizaru's typical speed (without DF) is more likely to be MHS+, and the other Admirals and Yonko's are MHS+ as well.

The relativistic feat is based on the assumption that Rayleigh didn't move before Kizaru used his "Yata No Kagami", and that is a HUGE assumption, considering we see how Rayleigh is looking at Kizaru, then Kizaru starts turning into light, and then Rayleigh deflects.

The narutoforums didn't accept this feat for the same reasons, because it is based on a huge assumption.

Even better Torch; it shows Rayleigh looking at the beam of light Kizaru creates a whole six panels or so before Kizaru starts moving. He does not need to be Relativistic to stop Kizaru there.

Well, if the Narutoforums calculators didn't accept the Rayleigh feat, I suppose that we shouldn't either.

I don't want to overstep what I'm currently doing, but I do think now would be a good idea to clean up the profiles that rely on the Relativistic calc too. It'll make the profiles of the verse as a whole a lot more coherent.

What else should we scale the god-tier character speeds from?

For now, the god-tier characters would have to scale from Fujitora's meteor feat and the characters it affects (Doflamingo).

It's not perfectly ideal but that's what we should scale them to for now, and I will go looking for any significant speed feats in OP for them to scale to.

Back