• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Calc Revisions

Great.

It's a good thing I happened to take this entire week off work. I feel like making everything perfect on these profiles is going to take that long, hahaha.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I have two questions ... Why are One Piece Top Tiers like Lrage Island level and not Large Island level+ because they scale Fujitora's Environmental Destruction? And is Luffy's Gear 4th multiplier being discussed or not? Since we take into account the multiplier, this would put him as 255 Gigatons and that would scale to: Luffy, Marco, Jozu, Ace, Jinbei, Fujitora, Katakuri, Cracker (his real form and with the cookie soldiers), Smoothie, Blackbeard Pre-Gura Gura no Mi), Vista, Dofla (Himself and with Awakening), Benn, Burgess, Gild, Zephyr and Zunisha.

I'll need to review how usable the G4 multiplier is, but for right now I have to sleep. Will continue the revisions in the morning.

Damage3245 said:
I'll need to review how usable the G4 multiplier is, but for right now I have to sleep. Will continue the revisions in the morning.
But, may I be allowed to sort out Top Tiers profiles? Since they should escalate to Fujitora's Environmental Destruction which is Large Island level+ and not be High 6-C baseline. I have a question ... How many Gigatons is EDC's AP from Fujitora in exact numbers?

It should be Large Island level, not Large Island level+.

I think the logic is that the DC of the meteors is not Fujitora's own power/strength. So they would scale to his physicals at least.

The Silvers Rayleigh page has not had the speed adjusted.

In addition Benn Beckma has a "likely" before his speed rating for some reason.

I also removed the "likely" mentions from Sengoku (One Piece), as he is supposed to be comparable to Garp and Akainu.

I've woken up now. Will continue the revisions shortly. I think I'll have them all done today.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Please remember to check through all of the One Piece profiles in order to be certain.

@Ant Is it possible for Dragon to also be affected by this revision via scaling to his commanders (Kuma, Ivankov, Sabo)?

The thing is Standuser, we don't even know what abilities Dragon has. The only thing we know about him is that he is the most wanted criminal in the world.

I think that Monkey D. Dragon is likely Large Island level, but we do not know much about him.

Anyway, you should preferably insert a link to the Whitebeard calculation that I linked to above into his profile page.

Captain Torch said:
The relativistic feat is based on the assumption that Rayleigh didn't move before Kizaru used his "Yata No Kagami", and that is a HUGE assumption, considering we see how Rayleigh is looking at Kizaru, then Kizaru starts turning into light, and then Rayleigh deflects.
It isn't a huge assumption since Rayleigh have indeed stopped Kizaru when the latter was in the middle of his Yata No Kagami's techinque.

And it can be see in the link above, Rayleigh had block Kizaru from reaching the Straw Hats when the latter has already turn himself in his Logia Form, meaning at that point for Rayleigh to caught him would have need to move at Relativistic speed, regardless if Rayleigh had Precognition via Observation Haki.

Because aside the fact Observation Haki have show that it become worthless when the speed difference became too high (like Gear 2nd Luffy again Boa Marigold), Observation Haki only boost Reactions not actual Speed.

And in the case of Rayleigh for stop Kizaru would have needed to both react and moved at Relativistic speed.

So no the assumption is correct as it match was it show in the manga, so you cannot deny the legitimate of the feat, at most you can argue that it is an outlier but that is unlikely either since we have see Whitebeard doing the same thing.

For that to be right, it has to assume Rayleigh started moving after Kizaru had turned into his Logia form.

Instead it clearly shows him noticing what Kizaru is going to do at the beginning of the page, and therefore Rayleight could have been moving any time since the first panel.

When did we see Whitebeard stopping Kizaru when Kizaru was moving at lightspeed?

I am uncertain either way about the Rayleigh feat, but it would probably help if you show us when Whitebeard blocked Kizaru.

Damage3245 said:
Instead it clearly shows him noticing what Kizaru is going to do at the beginning of the page, and therefore Rayleight could have been moving any time since the first panel.
If that was true then Kizaru would have been stopped before he could have even turn in his Logia Form.

Stefano; we don't see Rayleight start to move after Kizaru was transformed into light.

And regarding the Whitebeard panel, we again see Kizaru starting to turn into light but being interrupted. He wasn't lightspeed then.

Calaca Vs said:
Relativistic speed fit to the Top Tiers IMO. Is the beginning of the end in One Piece and many characters'll consistently move at such speeds if Kizaru is in at that time.
If a relativistic feats come up in the next few arcs, that would be great.

Also, Gol D. Roger's page is locked.

Damage3245 said:
Stefano; we don't see Rayleight start to move after Kizaru was transformed into light.
But we see still Rayleigh block and even cut Kizaru's body while he was light and was in the middle in his Yata No Kagami's technique, which allow him Kizaru to travel at LS without the risk to hit obstacles.

So unless you want to claim that the Yata No Kagami is not trully LS, Rayleigh would have need to move at speed close to LS to be able to stop Kizaru in time, otherwise the latter would have reached the Straw Hats and kill them.

Calaca Vs said:
Isn't the fifth panel showing Kizaru "travelling" trough the YNK? Fourth panel shows him partially changed and the fifth isn't Kizaru at all but a bunch of spots.
Yes, but we don't actually see Rayleigh just start moving after this.

He knows the path Kizaru is taking, so if he moved before Kizaru was fully light he could have intercepted him.

Kizaru's path was visible and predictable; he didn't need to wait for Kizaru to start moving and then hit him.

Visible and predictable, yes. But Rayleigh has no ways to know in which part is Kizaru trough the YNK. He can be reaching the Strawhats and he wouldn't notice if he can't see Kizaru at all. Point is Rayleigh intercepted Kizaru even without ways of knowing the exact ubication of the latter within the YNK.

Anyway is the calc much different assuming Rayleigh moved before or after Kizaru starts moving himself?

Yeah, I think the calc would be different.

Anyway, if One Piece is going to have more relativistic feats, then it will get them and the verse will be upgraded in time.

I think Rayleigh's feat, if it is even applicable, is an outlier for the time being.

I disagree with it being an outlier. If it's not applicable? That's an argument against it but I disagree with labeling it as an outlier.

Marco reacted and blocked Kizaru's Yagakani no Magatami

Zoro dodged Kuma's air which is repelled at light speed

Luffy dodged Foxy's Noro-Noro beams which fit the Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats requirements.

Doflamingo's feat is a low-end if anything as Kalifa all the way back in the Enies Lobby arc was only 0.1 times slower than Doflamingo's feat. And if the the recalc is Accepted, her feat would be greater than Doflamingo's. And the cast has most definitely gotten faster since then.

Luffy in the Skypiea arc was even a lightning timer.

You don't think it would be a bit ridiculous for Skypeia Arc Luffy to be near-lightspeed?

Back